The Lefts War on Christianity

There are many ‘christians’ — and their ministers — who are supporting a candidate in Alabama accused of child molestation. And there’s a Posse Grabber in our White House accused by SIXTEEN women of sexual harassment. One accuser is set to go before a judge, soon. Shouldn’t ‘christians’ be supporting and comforting the victims, rather than the deviant perpetrators?

So, no, the left is not at war with christianity. christianity is suffering from self-inflicted wounds. Thinking people, especially the young, are leaving in droves. Why? Because they are thinking...

PS: it's hard to believe that ALL of the accusers are lying. Impossible, really.

Absolutely it is, bitch.

Thing is, it wasn't founded by leftist faggots.

It was founded by God-fearing, thinking men with balls.

:lol:

Who the fuck cares?

How is that relevant to anything I've posted?

It's absolutely relevant.

This country was founded by Christian men that didn't want the state dictating how they worshipped. They could figure out that much on their own.

You can enjoy the freedoms that those before you fought, bled, and died for, but at least you could have a modicum of respect. I know I do.

What exactly do you believe I should have respect for?
The gumption of the men who founded this country that believed strongly in God.

I'm thinking they had something right, you're entitled to your own beliefs.

I have respect for the "gumption" of anyone who accomplishes their goals - the Founder included.

But I don't agree with you that they "believed strongly in God" - at least in the context that you claim they do.

On the other hand, you are entitled to believe that they did believe.

Most of their writings attest to my assertion, especially Numero Uno: George Washington.

Yeah, you can haul out that thing Jefferson wrote about the Muslims (Barbary Coast pirates) which is why the USMC was formed in the first place, and maybe one other thing. Perhaps he was trying to be diplomatic.

There's a chapel in the capitol building, keep that in mind.

And you are a hypocritical asshole that has dirty dreams of killing people in very painful ways. Typical of a 'Conservative'.

Who wants to kill anyone? Do you want to kill me for my Christian beliefs? Where is all that coming from?

This country was founded on Christian beliefs.

If you want to kill me, I want to kill you. The thing is, I own an .06 and have been shooting dead nuts since I was 8 years old.

I used to tack nails to saplings, then set shotgun shells on them, just to set them off with my .22.

True story. It blows the whole top out of the sapling.
I posted a long list of right wing pastors who call for the murder all gays in America. You can watch their sermons on YouTube.
So please don’t misrepresent the GOP. They want gays dead.
When Gays get HIV it is a horrible way to live, all the right wing pastors are doing is calling for assisted suicide(that you liberals want) on those who are suffering....

The delirium of the sermon on the mount is that the poor are blessed first, which, even if not for covering its own secret avarice, certainly sets up class difference. The sermon was so akin to modern capitalism that keeps two thirds of humanity in poverty with the accompanying apologetics, that the reason is only because there's not enough capitalism. This is pure propaganda of what would become one of the world's most successful protetion racket mafias.

As a fake "christian" that you are, your little emoji is exactly what you are , all lip service and no substance.
Typical right-wing fool.

James 2:14-17 “What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him? If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that? So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.”

Like this says, and you live according to the words, all mouth no action.
It has nothing to do with the sermon on the mount, Sinner/fake "christian"
James 2:14-17 “What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him? If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that? So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.”

This is for you , the fake "christian" you claim to be, now put ups some little face to counter the statements.

8. 1 Corinthians 3:9 For we are labourers together with God: ye are God’s husbandry, ye are God’s building.

Proverbs 21:13 Whoever closes his ear to the cry of the poor will himself call out and not be answered.

Proverbs 28:27 Whoever gives to the poor will not want, but he who hides his eyes will get many a curse.

Gumption? Post-genocide so there's no competing doctrine, and we must have respect for the use of deceptive pronouns such as 'of' and 'from' under the umbrella of constitutionalization? Or, why none could teach Jesus anything on the Mount.

Tell me more about the Sermon on the mount, please. :rolleyes:

Wrong, heathen! The Sermon on the mount starts in Matthew 5. If you weren't an ignorant heathen, this is something you would know.

:blahblah:

So you think you're doing me a favor by "tolerating" me?

How about you go fuck yourself, clown boy? This is as much my country as it is yours.

Absolutely it is, bitch.

Thing is, it wasn't founded by leftist faggots.

It was founded by God-fearing, thinking men with balls.

Who the fuck cares?

How is that relevant to anything I've posted?

It's absolutely relevant.

This country was founded by Christian men that didn't want the state dictating how they worshipped. They could figure out that much on their own..

Actually the country was founded by men who were Deists and deeply distrustful of most organized Christianity.

Who didn't feel Christianity was under attack- just because Christianity is treated like every other religion.

You are referring to the Anglican church correct? Because that's what it was all about.

They realized that was wrong.

Nope I am talking about all churches.

Most of the founding fathers were Deists- which was a movement during the Enlightenment- which is why you don't see a single reference to Jesus in the Declaration of Independence or the Constitution.

1823 April 11. (Jefferson to John Adams). "[T]he truth is that the greatest enemies to the doctrines of Jesus are those calling themselves the expositors of them, who have perverted them for the structure of a system of fancy absolutely incomprehensible, and without any foundation in his genuine words. and the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter. But we may hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away all this artificial scaffolding, and restore to us the primitive and genuine doctrines of this the most venerated reformer of human errors."1

Deism and the Founding Fathers

Jefferson was not an exception and he was not pulling a textual fast one on the other signers. The summary of Deism here observes “Many of the leaders of the French and American revolutions followed this belief system, including John Quincy Adams, Ethan Allen, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, Thomas Paine, and George Washington.” Many direct quotes from these Founders substantiate this claim.

At its height, Deist thought influenced and was influenced by the theology and practices of liberal Protestant sects, especially those of the more individualist kind and most especially the Quakers (a very large and influential faction during the Revolutionary period). Thus, even though some of the Founding Fathers were not explicitly Deist, all found Deist language in the Declaration acceptable.

Forum List

Back