The Lefts War on Christianity

Your opinion, most of the people in the world do not believe as you do.

However, a majority of America does.

As do Coptic Christians in other countries even. Do you believe in anything so strongly that you'd be willing to die for it?

I do.

This is where Christians have an edge on Atheists and Muslims.

If nothing else, I feel that the last 30 years or so have proven quite thoroughly that quite a few Muslims around the world are in fact "willing to die" for their beliefs.
Blowing yourself up in order to murder children is very different than standing up for your faith and having your throat slit for it.

From my perspective as an atheist, they seem pretty similar to me.

Both involve sacrificing your life for a system of beliefs and faith.

Okay, go to Qatar and hang out for a month, then give us your perspective as an atheist. PS: Be sure and let the locals know you are one, k? :rolleyes:

Why would I do that?

I never understand why you guys always bring shit like this up.

As do Coptic Christians in other countries even. Do you believe in anything so strongly that you'd be willing to die for it?

I do.

If nothing else, I feel that the last 30 years or so have proven quite thoroughly that quite a few Muslims around the world are in fact "willing to die" for their beliefs.
Blowing yourself up in order to murder children is very different than standing up for your faith and having your throat slit for it.

Okay, go to Qatar and hang out for a month, then give us your perspective as an atheist. PS: Be sure and let the locals know you are one, k? :rolleyes:

Why would I do that?

Seemed like the proper thing @ the time. :rolleyes:

Why would I do that?

Why?

What was your point?

The Bradenton Herald has published letters about the United States being founded as a Christian nation. People should read the "Treaty of Peace and Friendship, signed at Tripoli Nov. 4, 1796" between the United States and the Barbary States. It was negotiated under George Washington and ratified by the Senate under John Adams in 1797.

Article 11 is of particular interest: "As the government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian Religion, as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion or tranquility of Musselmen, and as the said States never have entered into any war or act of hostility against any Mehomitan nation, it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries." (In the 1790s, "Musselmen" and "Mehomitan" were common names and spellings of "Muslim" used today.) See: avalon.law.yale.edu/18th_century/bar1796t.asp.

One should also note that the treaty calls for "harmony" with a Muslim state. It's something we should keep in mind today more than two centuries after this treaty was ratified, at a time of our nation's infancy.

U.S. stated in 1797 treaty that we're not a Christian nation

We are not a Christian nation. We are a nation where the Christian religion is dominant, but not a government religion.
It figures you'd trot that out.

Okay, so what is a "Leatherneck" then?
A 'bullet catcher'. LOL The Air Force is the only service with smart enlisted men. After all, we were the only one where the enlisted men sent the officers out to do the fighting. LOL Yes, and my 214 reads Honorable.

The Bradenton Herald has published letters about the United States being founded as a Christian nation. People should read the "Treaty of Peace and Friendship, signed at Tripoli Nov. 4, 1796" between the United States and the Barbary States. It was negotiated under George Washington and ratified by the Senate under John Adams in 1797.

Article 11 is of particular interest: "As the government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian Religion, as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion or tranquility of Musselmen, and as the said States never have entered into any war or act of hostility against any Mehomitan nation, it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries." (In the 1790s, "Musselmen" and "Mehomitan" were common names and spellings of "Muslim" used today.) See: avalon.law.yale.edu/18th_century/bar1796t.asp.

One should also note that the treaty calls for "harmony" with a Muslim state. It's something we should keep in mind today more than two centuries after this treaty was ratified, at a time of our nation's infancy.

U.S. stated in 1797 treaty that we're not a Christian nation

We are not a Christian nation. We are a nation where the Christian religion is dominant, but not a government religion.

I just proved that to be false.

But....perhaps, as you'll believe anything... you believe this:
"Obama: 'Islam Has Been Woven Into the Fabric of Our Country Since Its Founding'"
Obama: 'Islam Has Been Woven Into the Fabric of Our Country Since Its Founding'

And you are a hypocritical asshole that has dirty dreams of killing people in very painful ways. Typical of a 'Conservative'.

Who wants to kill anyone? Do you want to kill me for my Christian beliefs? Where is all that coming from?

This country was founded on Christian beliefs.

If you want to kill me, I want to kill you. The thing is, I own an .06 and have been shooting dead nuts since I was 8 years old.

I used to tack nails to saplings, then set shotgun shells on them, just to set them off with my .22.

True story. It blows the whole top out of the sapling.
I posted a long list of right wing pastors who call for the murder all gays in America. You can watch their sermons on YouTube.
So please don’t misrepresent the GOP. They want gays dead.

FYI: Thomas Jefferson is who stopped people from just killing the gay people. I ain't mad at him, until they start flaunting faggotry in my face. Not a good Idea,faggots. Tellin ya, 80% of people feel like I do.
It is also Jefferson who wrote the Jefferson Bible.

I do.

Why would I do that?

Why would I do that?

Why?

What was your point?

My point is, o ye that seems to be pretty obtuse.

We tolerate your attitude in America.

You take that shit to Qatar and you're gonna get fucked up. They don't exactly have the love for their fellow man like we do here.

Need I say more?

If it were just the lefts love of evil they would also be attacking Islam, Buddhism, and every other religion in America with equal venom.
Maybe the left feels it is under attack from Christianity but not from other religions.
Yeah, those laws against murder and rape really piss the left off.

Shame you will sin so willingly by bearing false witness against 'the left'
You haters gotta hate.

I do hate it when faux Christians lie in order to promote your hate against others.

Shame you will sin so willingly by bearing false witness against 'the left

Why would I do that?

Why would I do that?

Why?

What was your point?

You take that shit to Qatar and you're gonna get fucked up. They don't exactly have the love for their fellow man like we do here.

Need I say more?

:lol:

So you think you're doing me a favor by "tolerating" me?

How about you go fuck yourself, clown boy? This is as much my country as it is yours.

Why would I do that?

Why would I do that?

Why?

What was your point?

Need I say more?
Now Marion, you have already expressed your desire to burn to death people that do not think as you do right in this thread. So, if people like you got their way, how would this nation be any different than those nations in which the Taliban runs things.

The Lefts War on Christianity

The left only hate Christianity, which in itself validates it is the one true faith. Any other religion can do whatever because they are false religions. Case in point. Los Angeles County was sued because of a tiny cross on their County Seal. The City of the Angels was founded as a mission, how dare the image of a mission have a cross on it!

So thank you leftists for validating Christianity is the one true faith.

View attachment 164389
View attachment 164390

Another contard made up lie

We do not war on Christianity, many of us are Christians.

We just war on filthy contards and their perversion of the religion.

When will contards start following the teachings of Christ and stop the war on science?

Please do tell us more about your Christian faith.

Give us your testimony on how Christ is the savior of the world.

How he came down to earth and was son of God and the lamb of God sacrificed to end all other sacrifices.

Go ahead now. Get to it.

You won't, because you're a leftist faggot liar. STFU.
Your opinion, most of the people in the world do not believe as you do.

I do.

And you don't believe that Muslims will die for their faith- why?

Why would I do that?

Why would I do that?

Why?

What was your point?

Need I say more?

How about you go fuck yourself, clown boy? This is as much my country as it is yours.

Absolutely it is, bitch.

Thing is, it wasn't founded by leftist faggots.

It was founded by God-fearing, thinking men with balls. You gonna try and deny that?

I do.

Why would I do that?

I don't quite understand why anyone thinks anyone should travel around the world with a sign on announcing what your religious beliefs are.

Really bizarre.

Why would I do that?

Why would I do that?

Why?

What was your point?

Need I say more?

Absolutely it is, bitch.

It was founded by God-fearing, thinking men with balls.

Who the fuck cares?

How is that relevant to anything I've posted?

Why would I do that?

Why would I do that?

Why?

What was your point?

Need I say more?

Absolutely it is, bitch.

It was founded by God-fearing, thinking men with balls. You gonna try and deny that?
Wow

And I thought Christianity was founded by Jesus.

Who said this:

And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. 31And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these. 32

He may not be able to 'give us your perspective' at that point.

What happens in Qatar stays in Qatar....along with his head.
Now PC, Marion just expressed his desire to burn someone to death. But then, that is right in line with your own 'Christian' scruples, right?

And killing innocent children in the womb is in line with yours, correct?
Get off your moral soapbox.

A new study shows infant mortality is 16 percent higher in Appalachia than the rest of the country

The study used the federal Appalachian Regional Commission to define the region, which covers 428 counties across 13 states. It includes all of the counties in West Virginia along with some counties in Alabama, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia.

---------

Blood red states. The national abortion rate is around 12%. Republicans pretend to care about the fetus, but have zero problem with babies dying. In fact, I wonder i they think it's funny because the hypocrisy is so great.

So stop neglecting babies in red states. Once the infant mortality drops below the abortion rate, then, and only then, do you have a viable position. Until that happens, right wingers are just nasty hypocrites.

Forum List

Back