The Lefts War on Christianity

When the left says that Roy Moore is a child rapist, when not a single accusation against him is of rape or anything to do with children at all, Moore gets not only dozens more votes, but an increase in the determination of voters to refuse the seat to a democrat.

This is how Trump became president and how he will win reelection. It is how Roy Moore will easily be elected senator.

The left only hate Christianity, which in itself validates it is the one true faith. Any other religion can do whatever because they are false religions. Case in point. Los Angeles County was sued because of a tiny cross on their County Seal. The City of the Angels was founded as a mission, how dare the image of a mission have a cross on it!

So thank you leftists for validating Christianity is the one true faith.

View attachment 164389
View attachment 164390

Another contard made up lie

We do not war on Christianity, many of us are Christians.

We just war on filthy contards and their perversion of the religion.

When will contards start following the teachings of Christ and stop the war on science?

Please do tell us more about your Christian faith.

Give us your testimony on how Christ is the savior of the world.

How he came down to earth and was son of God and the lamb of God sacrificed to end all other sacrifices.

Go ahead now. Get to it.

You won't, because you're a leftist faggot liar. STFU.

The left only hate Christianity, which in itself validates it is the one true faith. Any other religion can do whatever because they are false religions. Case in point. Los Angeles County was sued because of a tiny cross on their County Seal. The City of the Angels was founded as a mission, how dare the image of a mission have a cross on it!

View attachment 164389
View attachment 164390
When we have a bunch of evangelicals supporting a pedophile for the Senate, that does not speak well for Christianity, or at least that sect of Christianity.

The mafiosa, Hillary Clinton, also assisted in fascist pedophilia against college students.

Overall, if you look at it closely, there does appear to be a campaign against Christianity perpetrated by many on the left.

Notice they often mock Jesus & Christian symbols openly and savagely....but never Allah or Muhammad, even though Islam is all about the denial of human rights and personal abuse. I get that they might feel targeted by the Bible's open accusations of homosexuality as a sin.
If it is not a choice, and they feel their own sex is "natural" for them, it's not their fault as I see it. Although as a heterosexual person, completely understanding their position is never easy.

Not sure if it's their "validating" Christianity or just plain evil or deep rooted angst with their own lives.
Maybe unintentional validating.

Allah can suck a dick.

View attachment 164389
View attachment 164390

When will contards start following the teachings of Christ and stop the war on science?

How he came down to earth and was son of God and the lamb of God sacrificed to end all other sacrifices.

Go ahead now. Get to it.

Your opinion, most of the people in the world do not believe as you do.

Overall, if you look at it closely, there does appear to be a campaign against Christianity perpetrated by many on the left.

Notice they often mock Jesus & Christian symbols openly and savagely....but never Allah or Muhammad, even though Islam is all about the denial of human rights and personal abuse. I get that they might feel targeted by the Bible's open accusations of homosexuality as a sin.
If it is not a choice, and they feel their own sex is "natural" for them, it's not their fault as I see it. Although as a heterosexual person, completely understanding their position is never easy.

Not sure if it's their "validating" Christianity or just plain evil or deep rooted angst with their own lives.
If it were just the lefts love of evil they would also be attacking Islam, Buddhism, and every other religion in America with equal venom.

Pay attention, fuckhead. Stop being a whining victim long enough to pay attention.

Christianity is the religion that fucks with freedom and rights in THIS COUNTRY.

Christians are the ones trying to infiltrate OUR government every fucking minute. If you stop doing that, you won't hear a peep
out of anyone.

View attachment 164389
View attachment 164390

Go ahead now. Get to it.

However, a majority of America does.

As do Coptic Christians in other countries even. Do you believe in anything so strongly that you'd be willing to die for it?

I do.

This is where Christians have an edge on Atheists and Muslims.

If it were just the lefts love of evil they would also be attacking Islam, Buddhism, and every other religion in America with equal venom.

Pay attention, fuckhead. Stop being a whining victim long enough to pay attention.

Christianity is the religion that fucks with freedom and rights in THIS COUNTRY.

Christians are the ones trying to infiltrate OUR government every fucking minute. If you stop doing that, you won't hear a peep
out of anyone.

I surely hope you aren't delusional enough to think you're referring to the United States.

If you are, you're a serious moonbat moron, and yes, I will explain why. This country was founded on Christian principles. Yes, we agreed to tolerate atheists and whatever, to an extent. It seems you want to push that envelope.

Prepare for rails, tar, feathers, and a lit match, idiot. Idk what you heard, but it ain't like that here.

View attachment 164389
View attachment 164390

Go ahead now. Get to it.

As do Coptic Christians in other countries even. Do you believe in anything so strongly that you'd be willing to die for it?

I do.

Really? Got your suicide vest already assembled? For we have seen in the last two decades what that phrase really means. And what you are saying is exactly what the radical Muslims are doing.

View attachment 164389
View attachment 164390

Go ahead now. Get to it.

I do.

If nothing else, I feel that the last 30 years or so have proven quite thoroughly that quite a few Muslims around the world are in fact "willing to die" for their beliefs.

out of anyone.

I surely hope you aren't delusional enough to think you're referring to the United States.

If you are, you're a serious moonbat moron, and yes, I will explain why. This country was founded on Christian principles. Yes, we agreed to tolerate atheists and whatever, to an extent. It seems you want to push that envelope.

Prepare for rails, tar, feathers, and a lit match, idiot. Idk what you heard, but it ain't like that here.
LOL Such a Christian dream, tarring and feathering someone, then burning them to death. Oh yeah, you are such a shining example of what the gentle Jesus wanted for the world. You are lying little hypocritical asshole, and the Christ of the New Testament would not recognize you as someone in his flock.

View attachment 164389
View attachment 164390

Go ahead now. Get to it.

I do.

If nothing else, I feel that the last 30 years or so have proven quite thoroughly that quite a few Muslims around the world are in fact "willing to die" for their beliefs.

Indeed, yet what is not often realized is that Christians are too.

Case in point: Coptic Christians beheaded by ISIS.

They'd rather die than deny God, and good on 'um!

out of anyone.

LOL Such a Christian dream, tarring and feathering someone, then burning them to death. Oh yeah, you are such a shining example of what the gentle Jesus wanted for the world. You are lying little hypocritical asshole, and the Christ of the New Testament would not recognize you as someone in his flock.

GFY leftist lie-spewing faggot. Seriously, you're a turd.

View attachment 164389
View attachment 164390

Go ahead now. Get to it.

I do.

Blowing yourself up in order to murder children is very different than standing up for your faith and having your throat slit for it.

Go ahead now. Get to it.

I do.

Indeed, yet what is not often realized is that Christians are too.

Case in point: Coptic Christians beheaded by ISIS.

They'd rather die than deny God, and good on 'um!

Ok. Good for you guys, I guess.

Forum List

Back