The Lefts War on Christianity

Overall, if you look at it closely, there does appear to be a campaign against Christianity perpetrated by many on the left.///Notice they often mock Jesus & Christian symbols openly and savagely....but never Allah or Muhammad, even though Islam is all about the denial of human rights and personal abuse. I get that they might feel targeted by the Bible's open accusations of homosexuality as a sin.
If it is not a choice, and they feel their own sex is "natural" for them, it's not their fault as I see it. Although as a heterosexual person, completely understanding their position is never easy......Not sure if it's their "validating" Christianity or just plain evil or deep rooted angst with their own lives.
Maybe unintentional validating.
I tend to agree with another poster who said they are overtaken by a cult mentality headed up by what he called "The Demon of Faggotry". .lol.. But the point does have some validity. They do seem to move almost as a single mind hellbent on destroying not just Christianity, but the idea within it of decency, self-restraint and morality. That's their main target.

That they are cowards and pick on the "soft" religion while leaving the badass (Islam) alone is evident. Glad you brought that up. In my opinion, their (Its) attempt to take over our society here in the West is what will eventually lead the two to meet on the battlefield. The New Sodom vs Islam. So it's not only debauchery, it's also a national security threat to let them continue.

From: How to Debate Current Events With The LGBT Posters Post #56

If it's a cult who is the one at the top being worshipped?

The demon of faggotry. Next question?

Donald Trump? I never knew......

No, this guy: :)

(recently invited to preside over a children's book reading; inducting kids into the wonderful world of deviant sex practitioners)
download-1-1.sized-770x415xt.png

The left only hate Christianity, which in itself validates it is the one true faith. Any other religion can do whatever because they are false religions. Case in point. Los Angeles County was sued because of a tiny cross on their County Seal. The City of the Angels was founded as a mission, how dare the image of a mission have a cross on it!

So thank you leftists for validating Christianity is the one true faith.

View attachment 164389
View attachment 164390

I'm not sure when it happened, but somewhere along the line you crybabies confused and conflated the ideas of "not getting everything that you want" and "oppression".

The left only hate Christianity, which in itself validates it is the one true faith. Any other religion can do whatever because they are false religions. Case in point. Los Angeles County was sued because of a tiny cross on their County Seal. The City of the Angels was founded as a mission, how dare the image of a mission have a cross on it!

View attachment 164389
View attachment 164390

I'm not sure when it happened, but somewhere along the line you crybabies confused and conflated the ideas of "not getting everything that you want" and "oppression".
Like that tiny historical cross oppressed and threatened you.

Yes, the war of the signifier-signified is just such a demon that straddles the sexual divide. Duh is also a Chinese word denoting astronomical units of measure.

The left only hate Christianity, which in itself validates it is the one true faith. Any other religion can do whatever because they are false religions. Case in point. Los Angeles County was sued because of a tiny cross on their County Seal. ]

Well of course- a single law suit by someone clearly identifies what the entire left feels about Christianity.

Just like your posts is indicative of how all Christians hate the left.

Because you posted. So therefore every Christian is just like you.

View attachment 164389
View attachment 164390

Like that tiny historical cross oppressed and threatened you.

Why do you think that poster was the one who sued?

Ah, Christians are behind guns!

Well then you can thank us. As gun sales skyrocket the murder rate falls.

But tell us more science, like how people can change sex on a whim and people are a byproduct of an accidental explosion and atoms like listening to Beethoven.
Thanks for proving my point. Scientific studies show gun sales do not make us safer. Your scientific ignorance on gender and evolution speak for themselves.
Dude, someone puts on a white coat and you leftists turn off your brains.

Reality:

california-handgun-sales-and-violent-crime.jpg
Dude, someone puts on a white coat and you think they are attacking your ideology and should be ignored. Anti-science much?

If you understood science and statistics better you'd understand the difference between causation and correlation.
Like your fear of guns has anything to do with Christianity or science?
What I fear are people that put faith above reason. They are capable of anything.

The left only hate Christianity, which in itself validates it is the one true faith. Any other religion can do whatever because they are false religions. Case in point. Los Angeles County was sued because of a tiny cross on their County Seal. ]

Well of course- a single law suit by someone clearly identifies what the entire left feels about Christianity.

Millions were spent by the left.

Find me one leftist who opposed the lawsuit.

You can’t.

What makes the belief that there IS NO GOD........
Any more credible than the belief that there IS A GOD ?

Neither side has proof beyond question.

But believers can at least assert that their belief IS the foundation of their "Faith"
Non believers only have their lack of evidence to support their claim.

Such strong actions taken by many on the Left to suppress something that cannot be proven, but is an act of faith by others does come across as an irrational "war" against it.

Maybe we are over-generalizing?
Not ALL on the Left are at war with Christianity. But those who are are VERY vocal and persistent.

But tell us more science, like how people can change sex on a whim and people are a byproduct of an accidental explosion and atoms like listening to Beethoven.
Thanks for proving my point. Scientific studies show gun sales do not make us safer. Your scientific ignorance on gender and evolution speak for themselves.

Reality:

Dude, someone puts on a white coat and you think they are attacking your ideology and should be ignored. Anti-science much?

If you understood science and statistics better you'd understand the difference between causation and correlation.
What I fear are people that put faith above reason. They are capable of anything.
Reason like telling us men are dangerous predators then saying it’s ok for men to go into bathrooms with little girls?

Reality:

Stop spinning. The left all felt threatened by that tiny historical cross.

The Lefts War on Christianity

View attachment 164389
View attachment 164390

Another contard made up lie

We do not war on Christianity, many of us are Christians.

We just war on filthy contards and their perversion of the religion.

When will contards start following the teachings of Christ and stop the war on science?

Question.....

I'm heterosexual. And I'm neither for nor against the cause of homosexuals. Basically neutral.
(Although I do resent them forcing people to bake cakes for them if it's against their beliefs)
It's like gays can force someone else to accept THEIR beliefs or the way they are, while NOT accepting someone else's beliefs or the way they are ?????
Do you see something wrong with that picture?

But what makes gay people different from any other minority groups (such as blacks in America), or people with other genetic differences?
Does their being different make them bad? Why does the Bible condemn homosexuality in the first place if it is a natural phenomenon?

I find it odd that we Christians can believe God created people and some are homosexual....but homosexuality is condemned in the bible.
Why would God make people homosexual......then condemn them to hell for being that way?

Are we to believe that all homosexuals are just evil deviants?
Some people also believe ALL people of color are evil deviants.

I'm no religious scholar (obviously)......but that seems to be a flaw in biblical theology.
Again, I'm not advocating for homosexuality...just don't understand some things.
99.9% of all men would love to hump another chick besides his wife at some point in their lives. For some it may be a single second long thought, others it may be every female they see. But the point is men are pigs but most of us fight our urges successfully. We are all sinners who desire to sin but we fight it.
Speak for yourself. Women don't start at 14.
It’s scary that there are guys like weatherman out there who would give in to all kinds of lusts without a magic book telling them they’ll be punished for it. Even scarier that there are people like Roy Moore who use that magic book to justify why it’s okay for them to go after their lusts.

Question.....

I'm heterosexual. And I'm neither for nor against the cause of homosexuals. Basically neutral.
(Although I do resent them forcing people to bake cakes for them if it's against their beliefs)
It's like gays can force someone else to accept THEIR beliefs or the way they are, while NOT accepting someone else's beliefs or the way they are ?????
Do you see something wrong with that picture?

But what makes gay people different from any other minority groups (such as blacks in America), or people with other genetic differences?
Does their being different make them bad? Why does the Bible condemn homosexuality in the first place if it is a natural phenomenon?

I find it odd that we Christians can believe God created people and some are homosexual....but homosexuality is condemned in the bible.
Why would God make people homosexual......then condemn them to hell for being that way?

Are we to believe that all homosexuals are just evil deviants?
Some people also believe ALL people of color are evil deviants.

I'm no religious scholar (obviously)......but that seems to be a flaw in biblical theology.
Again, I'm not advocating for homosexuality...just don't understand some things.
99.9% of all men would love to hump another chick besides his wife at some point in their lives. For some it may be a single second long thought, others it may be every female they see. But the point is men are pigs but most of us fight our urges successfully. We are all sinners who desire to sin but we fight it.
Speak for yourself. Women don't start at 14.
It’s scary that there are guys like weatherman out there who would give in to all kinds of lusts without a magic book telling them they’ll be punished for it. Even scarier that there are people like Roy Moore who use that magic book to justify why it’s okay for them to go after their lusts.
How many leftists resign or get fired this week so far?

When will contards start following the teachings of Christ and stop the war on science?

Probably about the same time the LGBT libtards stop their lesbians from using dildos or their gay men from using a hole on each other's lower end for sex. In other words, right about the time libtards wake up and smell the mental illness and repression in their own ranks. Talk about denying science...lol..

Millions were spent by the left.

Find me one leftist who opposed the lawsuit.

You can’t.

Oh I do. I oppose the lawsuit- i think it is stupid.

Show me the citation of the millions spent by the left in this lawsuit.

Forum List

Back