The Lefts War on Christianity

Question.....

I'm heterosexual. And I'm neither for nor against the cause of homosexuals. Basically neutral.
(Although I do resent them forcing people to bake cakes for them if it's against their beliefs)
It's like gays can force someone else to accept THEIR beliefs or the way they are, while NOT accepting someone else's beliefs or the way they are ?????
Do you see something wrong with that picture?

But what makes gay people different from any other minority groups (such as blacks in America), or people with other genetic differences?
Does their being different make them bad? Why does the Bible condemn homosexuality in the first place if it is a natural phenomenon?

I find it odd that we Christians can believe God created people and some are homosexual....but homosexuality is condemned in the bible.
Why would God make people homosexual......then condemn them to hell for being that way?

Are we to believe that all homosexuals are just evil deviants?
Some people also believe ALL people of color are evil deviants.

I'm no religious scholar (obviously)......but that seems to be a flaw in biblical theology.
Again, I'm not advocating for homosexuality...just don't understand some things.

OP contradicts OP: one true religion = one true faith, when all are based on faith, that is to say, that which substitutes for knowledge. The movement is leftist, indeed, but ironically non-political (Deleuze) because modernity's movement is away from ignorance towards knowledge. That is why god (is [italics]) death (Derrida).

"We see this superior mental health even among our non-religious clients.'
(Julia Kristeva, New Maladies of the Soul)

Let’s all take a moment to consider that the war against gay people has shifted; they won the right to marry, and now all the right has is nonsense about cakes :laugh:
Yes, you homosexuals can legally marry.

Good luck with that.
If a state has to recognize a legal state document of gay marriage, does the state have to recognize the state document of a concealed carry permit? Equal protection clause? Cant wait to put that to use when I legally conceal carry into New York or some other bullshit liberal state...
Yes go do that :rofl:

How will you know? Have you developed a test? If not, then you are not taking your stance seriously and it’s pretty pathetic.

Poor little victim :itsok:
How will you know?

image001.jpg
Bwaaaaahhhhhaaaaaahhhhaaaaa. Just proves the stupidity of the liberal.

View attachment 164401
What? :cuckoo:
I just realized why liberal men love to be gay. You can get to fudge pack and a blow Job at the same time.

View attachment 164403
Boom. My theory is fucking BULLETPROOF! 100% of the time, it will always be a conservative that tries to steer a conversation towards gay butt sex and blow jobs.
Boom, that is the sound of a Gay man who ends up with HIV. They pull the trigger on themselves to end their suffering...
If you’re thinking of killing yourself over that, there are places you can go for help :itsok:

Overall, if you look at it closely, there does appear to be a campaign against Christianity perpetrated by many on the left.

Notice they often mock Jesus & Christian symbols openly and savagely....but never Allah or Muhammad, even though Islam is all about the denial of human rights and personal abuse. I get that they might feel targeted by the Bible's open accusations of homosexuality as a sin.
If it is not a choice, and they feel their own sex is "natural" for them, it's not their fault as I see it. Although as a heterosexual person, completely understanding their position is never easy.

Not sure if it's their "validating" Christianity or just plain evil or deep rooted angst with their own lives.
Maybe unintentional validating.

Islamic symbols have no place on a state seal either.

Belief in supernatural beings that control your destiny is kind of crazy regardless of flavor.
We have a First Ammendment and State equivalents.

No one need take anyone in public office seriously about morals, only politics and the law.

Ah, Christians are behind guns!

Well then you can thank us. As gun sales skyrocket the murder rate falls.

But tell us more science, like how people can change sex on a whim and people are a byproduct of an accidental explosion and atoms like listening to Beethoven.
Thanks for proving my point. Scientific studies show gun sales do not make us safer. Your scientific ignorance on gender and evolution speak for themselves.

Wrong the FBI admited to lying about GUN stats first off.......................

and although this is from 2016, this is real informaiton NOT CLINTON NEWS NETWORK STATS

upload_2017-12-5_9-8-41.png

FBI: US Homicide Rate at 51-Year Low

But tell us more science, like how people can change sex on a whim and people are a byproduct of an accidental explosion and atoms like listening to Beethoven.
Thanks for proving my point. Scientific studies show gun sales do not make us safer. Your scientific ignorance on gender and evolution speak for themselves.
Dude, someone puts on a white coat and you leftists turn off your brains.

Reality:

california-handgun-sales-and-violent-crime.jpg

This from the Republican Party that just threw its financial support behind an accused child molester & proven stalker of teen aged girls.

Supprtors of an accused child rapist Trump who supports one of his own, Moore.

'So really, Shove your fake Christianity up your hypocritical ass. We now know exactly how "religious:" you Trumpettes really are.
You leftards require lies to survive.
Where was the lie?

(Although I do resent them forcing people to bake cakes for them if it's against their beliefs)
Would you feel differently if it were an emergency room doctor refusing to treat a gay man because he believed gays should be put to death? Extreme example maybe but the principles are the same.

Well, as long as there are states that are gun free, the criminals will continue to prey on those liberal losers who live there. In my state which has open and concealed, you don't see too many people being robbed unless they are in a gun free school, like VA tech..

Question.....

I'm heterosexual. And I'm neither for nor against the cause of homosexuals. Basically neutral.
It's like gays can force someone else to accept THEIR beliefs or the way they are, while NOT accepting someone else's beliefs or the way they are ?????

But what makes gay people different from any other minority groups (such as blacks in America), or people with other genetic differences?
Does their being different make them bad? Why does the Bible condemn homosexuality in the first place if it is a natural phenomenon?

I find it odd that we Christians can believe God created people and some are homosexual....but homosexuality is condemned in the bible.
Why would God make people homosexual......then condemn them to hell for being that way?

I'm no religious scholar (obviously)......but that seems to be a flaw in biblical theology.
Again, I'm not advocating for homosexuality...just don't understand some things.
99.9% of all men would love to hump another chick besides his wife at some point in their lives. For some it may be a single second long thought, others it may be every female they see. But the point is men are pigs but most of us fight our urges successfully. We are all sinners who desire to sin but we fight it.

Would you feel differently if it were an emergency room doctor refusing to treat a gay man because he believed gays should be put to death? Extreme example maybe but the principles are the same.
If the doctor had principles that prevented him from performing on a gay, sure, there are other doctors that could step up and take over. Or would you force the doctor OUT because he didn't follow your immoral ways?

Lol Christians are the overwhelming majority of the country, overwhelmingly dominate the government, are actively trying to ban competing religions... but they’re the victims :laugh:
Yeah sure they are. Just like the fags who are forcing upon the rest of US their immoral ways. The liberals who force upon us their misery through taxation so fuckers like you don't have to work. Go look for the pokemon go and walk into a busy intersections..
The “fags” are forcing you? To do what? :rofl:

Look for pokemon? Are you a child? :cuckoo:
Supreme Court will be hearing a case tomorrow where homosexuals are attempting to make a man create art against his will.
A case where a pretend Christian wants to discriminate against homosexuals.

When you open a business to the public, you follow the law. If you can't follow the fucking law, don't start a business. It is that fucking simple.

Yet more bigots hiding behind Jesus. Jesus would never discriminate against homosexuals. Jesus will have his say when you , that baker & Mike Pence show up to see if they go through those pearly gates.

This from the Republican Party that just threw its financial support behind an accused child molester & proven stalker of teen aged girls.

Supprtors of an accused child rapist Trump who supports one of his own, Moore.

'So really, Shove your fake Christianity up your hypocritical ass. We now know exactly how "religious:" you Trumpettes really are.
You leftards require lies to survive.
Where was the lie?
The mall teen stalking talking point was long ago debunked. Yet here you are once again pushing the failed narrative.

Question.....

99.9% of all men would love to hump another chick besides his wife at some point in their lives. For some it may be a single second long thought, others it may be every female they see. But the point is men are pigs but most of us fight our urges successfully. We are all sinners who desire to sin but we fight it.
Not in your life, are you seeing what is going on with the liberals of late. All are being outed for their transgressions with women, some 40 years ago or longer.. No thank you..

Question.....

Speak for yourself. Women don't start at 14.

Forum List

Back