The level of entitlement & greed on display from many on this board boggles my mind.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
It's as if you liberals & middle of the road people were born in an alternate America. Where stealing from your neighbors to suit your own needs was an acceptable form of employment.

You always want MORE taxes.
You always want more pay.
You always want free or subsidized bullshit from the government.

You think that working any menial job entitles you to a portion of my money via tax theft. Then to add insult to injury you want to take ap portion of what would rightfully belong to my children upon my death.

This mentality was NOT taught in school when I grew up.

Poor Gramps, still so upset he doesn't get his gubmint services for free.

Sorry Gramps. You won't be allowed to freeload, no matter how loudly and how often you whine. America hates parasites like you.

Sorry Gramps. You won't be allowed to freeload, no matter how loudly and how often you whine. America hates parasites like you.
My home is a "No freeloader zone"

Whata silly response.:cuckoo: :poke:

It's as if you liberals & middle of the road people were born in an alternate America. Where stealing from your neighbors to suit your own needs was an acceptable form of employment.

You think that working any menial job entitles you to a portion of my money via tax theft. Then to add insult to injury you want to take ap portion of what would rightfully belong to my children upon my death.

Did they teach you that in your public school?

Teach me what? When I was in school kids who misbehaved got whipped in the office. Schools actually taught history & math. Now they teach "everyone is a winner"

Teach me what? When I was in school kids who misbehaved got whipped in the office. Schools actually taught history & math. Now they teach "everyone is a winner"
It's people like TheOldFool who are responsible for the freeloaders who suck off the Government and drive Escalades, Jaguars and Mercedes. Let him have his fun.

It's people like TheOldFool who are responsible for the freeloaders who suck off the Government and drive Escalades, Jaguars and Mercedes. Let him have his fun.
Yeah the government just dropped off 2 new waverunners for me. They'll go great with the yacht that they gave me last month. :cool:

Hate to break it to you, but when you look at statistics on the political leanings of the country, liberals/progressives and 'middle of the road' people (centrists/independents) make up well over half of the population.

Since this country, first and foremost, is founded on a 'majority rules' system of governance, why exactly should what you and other firm right wingers want take precedence over the majority of the country?

Think on that for a few minutes before replying.

I'm particularly amused by the way camp trolls all the threads where the government is making land grabs, screeching "That's OUR land, not theirs!"

I think he thinks that apartment-living, welfare drawing city dwellers have more say over what people do with their land than the people who actually own the land.

Oh wait..they do!

When was the last time you actually volunteered at a public school in some form so that you could see for yourself what is really going on there?

Hate to break it to you, but when you look at statistics on the political leanings of the country, liberals/progressives and 'middle of the road' people (centrists/independents) make up well over half of the population.

Since this country, first and foremost, is founded on a 'majority rules' system of governance, why exactly should what you and other firm right wingers want take precedence over the majority of the country?

The "majority" in Congress is the GOP you stupid fuck. And I'm quite certain they weren't elected by your imaginary "majority"

When was the last time you actually volunteered at a public school in some form so that you could see for yourself what is really going on there?
I had children and now have grandchildren. We have been very involved with their education.

Hate to break this to you, douche.

But liberal scum came in last in a three way race between Conservatives, Moderates and liberal scum

U.S. Liberals at Record 24 but Still Trail Conservatives

8lobi9xmc0i2_lg2jui6sa.png

Think on that, moron

The "majority" in Congress is the GOP you stupid fuck. And I'm quite certain they weren't elected by your imaginary "majority"[/QUOTE]

I wasn't talking about congress, gramps. You have got to pay attention. I was talking about the actual populace of the USA. You know, what really matters. I don't care about party affiliation. A couple years ago, the Dems controlled everything. It changes all the time. That's not America. The people are America.
Show me any statistic that shows that 'conservatives' outnumber the combined number of 'leftists' and 'centrists' in the USA.

Don't bother tripping on your way to the google search, gramps. I'll save you the trouble. You won't find anything. What I said isn't imaginary. It is FACT.

The "majority" in Congress is the GOP you stupid fuck. And I'm quite certain they weren't elected by your imaginary "majority"

I wasn't talking about congress, gramps. You have got to pay attention. I was talking about the actual populace of the USA. You know, what really matters. I don't care about party affiliation. A couple years ago, the Dems controlled everything. It changes all the time. That's not America. The people are America.
Show me any statistic that shows that 'conservatives' outnumber the combined number of 'leftists' and 'centrists' in the USA.

Don't bother tripping on your way to the google search, gramps. I'll save you the trouble. You won't find anything. What I said isn't imaginary. It is FACT.[/QUOTE]
I'm not going to bother with Google because what you said is irrelevant. Congress makes laws, not your imaginary "majority"

Hate to break this to you, douche.

But liberal scum came in last in a three way race between Conservatives, Moderates and liberal scum

U.S. Liberals at Record 24 but Still Trail Conservatives

8lobi9xmc0i2_lg2jui6sa.png

Think on that, moron

.....That's 58% liberal/moderate and 38% conservative.

He lumped the liberals and centrists together in his opening post. We were talking about the number of conservatives vs the COMBINED number of centrists and liberals.

Did you really read so fast that you didn't catch the substance of the conversation? I thought I was very clear. Douche. :laugh:

I'm not going to bother with Google because what you said is irrelevant. Congress makes laws, not your imaginary "majority"

I think you're confused, old man.

Your original post, the post I REPLIED to, has absolutely nothing to do with congress.

You addressed "liberals & middle of the road people", not Democrats in congress.

You and Edgetho both need to take a course on reading comprehension. You guys are embarrassments to any semi-intelligent right wingers on this site. It would be better to say nothing at all than stumble around here confused and angry.

Forum List

Back