The level of entitlement & greed on display from many on this board boggles my mind.

Medicare .... gonna get rid of that. LOL
It is not voluntary for most, unless grandfathered out of it.

Without it many just continue with their old insurance.

My sister doesn't get it, does just fine with her Blue Cross/Blue Shield.

I only have a couple of problems with it; it generates way too much paper waste, and the main one, they won't take it out of your check monthly, (funny they could do that when I was working), but make you pay a bill every three months.

Other than that, I see little difference.

For one who admonishes others for their lack of comprehensive skills, yours could use some work.

How is my statement incorrect?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but red states generally are 'red' because of high concentration of conservative voters, right?
There are high concentrations of other groups too, in Red States.

For one who admonishes others for their lack of comprehensive skills, yours could use some work.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but red states generally are 'red' because of high concentration of conservative voters, right?
There are high concentrations of other groups too, in Red States.

But not higher than conservatives. If there were higher numbers of certain groups than conservatives, then the state would cease to be 'red', correct?

This sounds like a classic example of trying to have one's cake and eat it too.

When I think of a sense of entitlement out of control, I also think of Rancher McBundy and his belief that he shouldn't have to pay grazing fees like everyone else to graze his cattle on public lands.

And then I think of how the far-right wackos fell over themselves to support him.

Pretending that entitlement is a right-left thing is so stupid. It just plays right into the hyper-partisan crap. As long as everyone is just pointing fingers at the other guys - NO ONE is fixing the problem.

Teach me what? When I was in school kids who misbehaved got whipped in the office. Schools actually taught history & math. Now they teach "everyone is a winner"
When was the last time you actually volunteered at a public school in some form so that you could see for yourself what is really going on there?
I did 25 years, all rural, or mostly rurally fed, in one case, where the kids came from as far as 45 miles.

Public schools work fine for kids with semi-stable homes with at least one person that talked to them, read to them, interacted with them, and otherwise stimulated their brains.

Far too many kids enter public school at three or four so far behind most of the others that they never catch up.

I have seen a few kids grow up with motivated moms who took advantage of the in school day care program that have done real well.

Few of the girls ever took advantage of the program to actually graduate or get a GED though.

You really need to rethink what the f*ck you are about.
Manufacturing? Is in what part of the country?
You true ignorance really expounded this time.

Of course, and they are worse than someone struggling on minimum wage to support themselves or their families.
Hell that Clive Bundy, a welcher and user is a perfect example the tea party /right wingers love.

I'm particularly amused by the way camp trolls all the threads where the government is making land grabs, screeching "That's OUR land, not theirs!"

I think he thinks that apartment-living, welfare drawing city dwellers have more say over what people do with their land than the people who actually own the land.

Oh wait..they do!
racist much you vile idiot? Theres PLENTY of non-urban-types on social welfare. F you
Only because the grasping, covetous losers in the cities prevent us from earning a living.

Of course, and they are worse than someone struggling on minimum wage to support themselves or their families.
Hell that Clive Bundy, a welcher and user is a perfect example the tea party /right wingers love.

I'm particularly amused by the way camp trolls all the threads where the government is making land grabs, screeching "That's OUR land, not theirs!"

I think he thinks that apartment-living, welfare drawing city dwellers have more say over what people do with their land than the people who actually own the land.

Oh wait..they do!
racist much you vile idiot? Theres PLENTY of non-urban-types on social welfare. F you
Only because the grasping, covetous losers in the cities prevent us from earning a living.
What on earth are you talking about, you grasping, covetous, urban loser?

Like most public (poorly) educated city dwellers, you have no concept of the lifestyle or the history of the vast tracts of land you think you should have control of. Now sit down and shut up.

Last edited:
Poor Gramps, still so upset he doesn't get his gubmint services for free.

Sorry Gramps. You won't be allowed to freeload, no matter how loudly and how often you whine. America hates parasites like you.

You must think others think the way you do. Or you can't read. Gramps is one who was taught that there was no such thing as a free lunch and that if you want something you work for it. Pretty easy concept, but these days people think they are entitled to have things by virtue of being born. And the Dem party capitalizes on that mindset that they helped create.

What do you have against the working class?

Teach me what? When I was in school kids who misbehaved got whipped in the office. Schools actually taught history & math. Now they teach "everyone is a winner"
It's people like TheOldFool who are responsible for the freeloaders who suck off the Government and drive Escalades, Jaguars and Mercedes. Let him have his fun.
Assisted Living, drawing welfare and foodstamps is the working class? Well, excuuuuuuuse me!

You are wrong.
It doesn't mean they have a "high concentration" of con voters but only that they may have more cons than libs and it certainly doesn't say anything about the political leanings of the peeps within those states who are sucking the public teat.

It doesn't mean they have a "high concentration" of con voters but only that they may have more cons than libs...

So... we're just debating semantics? Because that's what this looks like :laugh:

It doesn't mean they have a "high concentration" of con voters but only that they may have more cons than libs...

So... we're just debating semantics? Because that's what this looks like :laugh:

It may seem that way to you because, as already mentioned, your comprehension skills could use some work and you conveniently avoided the issue of determining the political leanings of those who collect within any state.

Oh wait..they do!

Like most public (poorly) educated city dwellers, you have no concept of the lifestyle or the history of the vast tracts of land you think you should have control of. Now sit down and shut up.
yeah People who sit on their fat asses all day knitting & ranting on msg boards about abortion do :rolleyes-41: Save it babble :talktothehand:

You seem to really have an idea of what you know but in reality you haven't the slightest idea.
As for ordering others around..." Now sit down and shut up'....might work with idiots that follow your instruction but it has no bearing at all on this page.
Except to show your ultra-stupidity.

Oh wait..they do!

Stupid analogy on your part.
Ignorance fits you well.
Show some real facts before you make such a claim.

It's people like TheOldFool who are responsible for the freeloaders who suck off the Government and drive Escalades, Jaguars and Mercedes. Let him have his fun.
Assisted Living, drawing welfare and foodstamps is the working class? Well, excuuuuuuuse me!

Ignorance fits you well.

WTF are you blabbering about?

Your response proves the point.
Thank you.!

Ignorance fits you well.

WTF are you blabbering about?

It's as if you liberals & middle of the road people were born in an alternate America. Where stealing from your neighbors to suit your own needs was an acceptable form of employment.

You always want MORE taxes.
You always want more pay.
You always want free or subsidized bullshit from the government.

You think that working any menial job entitles you to a portion of my money via tax theft. Then to add insult to injury you want to take ap portion of what would rightfully belong to my children upon my death.

This mentality was NOT taught in school when I grew up.
Its equalled only by those who demand death, destruction, and global domination at all costs.

Forum List

Back