The LIARS Keep on LYING - Kudlow Exposes Trump for the LIAR He Is

Those of US smart enuff to know Trump has been LYING about his trade wars already knew Trump was LYING.

Larry Kudlow just makes it more obvious.

Larry Kudlow contradicts President Trump on a critical aspect of the trade war

Trump, who has argued that trade wars are “good and easy to win,” suggested on Saturday that the U.S. was “collecting” tariffs from China.

Kudlow initially explained that China will suffer significant GDP losses as export markets are hit, while the impact to U.S. growth will be relatively insignificant, thanks to the “terrific” Trump economy.

But Fox host Chris Wallace pressed him on the issue.

“It’s not China that pays tariffs,” Wallace said. “It’s the American importers, the American companies that pay what, in effect, is a tax increase and oftentimes passes it on to U.S. consumers.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As previously stated, "Those of US smart enuff to know Trump has been LYING about his trade wars already knew Trump was LYING."

Those of US with a brain know Trump is a LIAR & his base love to be LIED to.

Go to the 6:30 mark of the video to hear the discussion on 'who pays' ................. LOFL ............... Trump = the LIAR .........

I've yet to see one of you idiots that was smart. Non stop lying is what you do, cut and paste someone else's opinion like it's proven science. All of you are lying scum traitors.

So, what did LIAR Trump say at the 6:40 mark in the video?

He said China would pay the tariffs. LOFL, what a LIE.

You can call me a traitor, or anything else you desire, 'til the cows come home but you are being LIED to by LIAR Trump.

You seem to believe the LIES too. I guess that makes you a dumb ass that loves to be LIED to.

Useless to get through to someone who is an IQ under 30. China will not suffer but the American consumer will bigly.

what if the incoming product is returned? who pays for the tariffs they impose on their side? this is fun, you haven't a clue.

According to the democrats here, china fucking America = GOOD THING. America fighting back = BAD THING.

What in the FUCK is wrong with democrats? Why do they WANT America to be FUCKED by china? Do they love china more than America? It surely would seem so.
We were doing pretty damn good before the AH trump squirmed into our WH Hows the morons stock market doing ? How many more billions are going towards our hurting agriculture farmers? You think that's funny too 007?
where?

China raises tariffs on 60 billion worth of goods
so isn't the chinese that are paying the 60 billion? I mean if americans pay for the tariffs on our side, then they pay for the tariffs on their side, right? what am I missing from your post?
You're missing nothing Cutting Boeing orders selling treasuries AAPL down 10 bucks China wont concede The make a deal man is FOS always was

GOD, I hate stupid people and leftist idiots the most!!!!

BEIJING — Chinese exporters of all sorts of products, from power adapters and computers to vacuum cleaners, are anxiously hoping trade talks in Washington this week will yield a deal that might stave off higher U.S. tariffs on imports from China.

Companies across China are bracing for a tariff hike on Friday after President Donald Trump, complaining Beijing was backtracking and the talks on a festering trade dispute were taking too long, said he would raise import duties on $200 billion of Chinese goods to 25% from 10%.

Amber Chen, sales manager for a vacuum cleaner manufacturer based in southern China, says her company has $100 million in exports to the U.S. at stake.

“I really hope that the two countries can reach an agreement,” Chen said in a phone interview. “We just can’t swallow the costs of a tariff increase.”

Many Chinese companies are reluctant to speak publicly about their problems, especially those linked to sensitive topics such as the ruling Communist Party’s policies on trade and technology.

But sales managers of five Chinese companies that depend heavily on exports to the U.S. told The Associated Press that while they have managed to adjust to current tariff levels with minimal trouble, a jump to a 25% tariff would make doing business with the U.S. virtually impossible for most of them.

“If the tariffs rise to 25 percent, then we’re done for,” said James, a sales manager for a computer monitor manufacturer in Shenzhen, China’s southern tech hub.

He declined to give his full name. He said 30% to 40% of his company’s products are exported to the U.S.

If the tariff increase goes ahead, the impact will be deeply felt by small- and medium-sized enterprises, said Shawn Yang, sales manager for a company in Shenzhen that produces electric power

(Excerpt) Read more at marketwatch.com ...

So, you are wanting a fair trade deal with China but in doing so, you want to destroy their economy. Not too bright, are you. How many US made goods does a destroyed economy buy???

Trumpers don't GET IT when it comes to the idea that the world economy is just that; interconnected.

When Trump pisses all over the Chinese economy & their markets take hits, that also (negatively) effects the US economy & US markets.

Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb .................. (think Dragnet theme in 'dumb' mode) :26:

"Trade wars are good and easy to win"

There will NOT be anything "easy" about Trump's approach & NO one will "win."
then why is china doing it?

According to the democrats here, china fucking America = GOOD THING. America fighting back = BAD THING.

What in the FUCK is wrong with democrats? Why do they WANT America to be FUCKED by china? Do they love china more than America? It surely would seem so.
We were doing pretty damn good before the AH trump squirmed into our WH Hows the morons stock market doing ? How many more billions are going towards our hurting agriculture farmers? You think that's funny too 007?

One of the only shows I watch with any regularity is U.S. Farm Report.

The greater percentage of the rural farmer demographic voted Trump in 2016.

They are getting fucked up the poop shoot by Trump's policies; irony is striking pretty HOT these daze ............

GOD, I hate stupid people and leftist idiots the most!!!!

BEIJING — Chinese exporters of all sorts of products, from power adapters and computers to vacuum cleaners, are anxiously hoping trade talks in Washington this week will yield a deal that might stave off higher U.S. tariffs on imports from China.

Companies across China are bracing for a tariff hike on Friday after President Donald Trump, complaining Beijing was backtracking and the talks on a festering trade dispute were taking too long, said he would raise import duties on $200 billion of Chinese goods to 25% from 10%.

Amber Chen, sales manager for a vacuum cleaner manufacturer based in southern China, says her company has $100 million in exports to the U.S. at stake.

“I really hope that the two countries can reach an agreement,” Chen said in a phone interview. “We just can’t swallow the costs of a tariff increase.”

Many Chinese companies are reluctant to speak publicly about their problems, especially those linked to sensitive topics such as the ruling Communist Party’s policies on trade and technology.

But sales managers of five Chinese companies that depend heavily on exports to the U.S. told The Associated Press that while they have managed to adjust to current tariff levels with minimal trouble, a jump to a 25% tariff would make doing business with the U.S. virtually impossible for most of them.

“If the tariffs rise to 25 percent, then we’re done for,” said James, a sales manager for a computer monitor manufacturer in Shenzhen, China’s southern tech hub.

He declined to give his full name. He said 30% to 40% of his company’s products are exported to the U.S.

If the tariff increase goes ahead, the impact will be deeply felt by small- and medium-sized enterprises, said Shawn Yang, sales manager for a company in Shenzhen that produces electric power

(Excerpt) Read more at marketwatch.com ...

So, you are wanting a fair trade deal with China but in doing so, you want to destroy their economy. Not too bright, are you. How many US made goods does a destroyed economy buy???

Trumpers don't GET IT when it comes to the idea that the world economy is just that; interconnected.

When Trump pisses all over the Chinese economy & their markets take hits, that also (negatively) effects the US economy & US markets.

Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb .................. (think Dragnet theme in 'dumb' mode) :26:

"Trade wars are good and easy to win"

There will NOT be anything "easy" about Trump's approach & NO one will "win."
then why is china doing it?

"doing" what exactly? Retaliating? Can you be specific?

where?
Unemployment was at 4% down from about 9% 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains a rising stock market not scaring the bejezzus out of investors A man in the WH who was respected by most of the world VS a low level lying piece of feces

'Trump China Trade War' is going great; current DJIA is down 511 points

winning ............ easy .............. no one is paying .............
I thought you were leaving...or just bailing on me....and how many times have we seen it jump back after the deal is done in Americas favor?

so isn't the chinese that are paying the 60 billion? I mean if americans pay for the tariffs on our side, then they pay for the tariffs on their side, right? what am I missing from your post?
You're missing nothing Cutting Boeing orders selling treasuries AAPL down 10 bucks China wont concede The make a deal man is FOS always was
then it is china that has declared the trade war, correct?

where?
Unemployment was at 4% down from about 9% 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains a rising stock market not scaring the bejezzus out of investors A man in the WH who was respected by most of the world VS a low level lying piece of feces
and what are the numbers today? not sure I understand your point.

So you're saying we shouldn't do better?

where?

Trump said he could get GDP up to 6%

Here's the thing; Trump convinced his base that 2% to 3% a year GDP was BAD & that he could do better.

What is happening under Trump 'rule' is merely a very temporary phenomena; the highest income earners & the wealthy are enjoying a short term PARTY at the expense of the working class.
This will last a very short time & then the bottom will fall out, soon.

Delusion feeds illusion which will lead to confusion & believe me, Trump's base are delusional, they are seeing illusions, and they are very confused.

I told everyone that if Trump becomes POTUS we would experience a MASSIVE 'downward' economic event on Trump's watch.
We are getting there.

And watch what happens to the morons GDP
it will still be better than obammy. why is it you didn't mention the 2.0 GDP from obammy in your previous post, just an unemployment number. why didn't the GDP get better then while the rate came down?

Reports of Saudi tankers attacked in the Straight of Hormuz

I guess the Iranians don't won't any Trump trade war, or anything else from Trump ............
Great job by trump Now they can make nukes Put one over Mar-a Lago during trump playing golf

where?

Here's the thing; Trump convinced his base that 2% to 3% a year GDP was BAD & that he could do better.

What is happening under Trump 'rule' is merely a very temporary phenomena; the highest income earners & the wealthy are enjoying a short term PARTY at the expense of the working class.

Delusion feeds illusion which will lead to confusion & believe me, Trump's base are delusional, they are seeing illusions, and they are very confused.
wow, you are a leftist puppet.

BOTH countries are stupid Both sides are paying Does that make trump a great leader in your eyes? The art of the deal ? Only deals he made were with lawyers threatening folks

BOTH countries are stupid Both sides are paying Does that make trump a great leader in your eyes? The art of the deal ? Only deals he made were with lawyers threatening folks
sure it does, he's the first one to tell china to put up. time is over that america will bow to them. yeppers indeed. and it's amazing how you only blame trump. I do believe old chuckie said good going trump. hmmmmm did you miss a memo maybe?

Professional politicians allowed China to rip of us off and steal our jobs for decades. Trump is attempting to put a stop to this and the left side with China, there's a shocker.

where?

I told everyone that if Trump becomes POTUS we would experience a MASSIVE 'downward' economic event on Trump's watch.
We are getting there.
where's the economic downflow?

Forum List

Back