The LIARS Keep on LYING - Kudlow Exposes Trump for the LIAR He Is

Professional politicians allowed China to rip of us off and steal our jobs for decades. Trump is attempting to put a stop to this and the left side with China, there's a shocker.
right? you don't see a one of em here bashing china. not fking one of em. nope, it's nonstop trump, trump trump. Not, like us saying China's been ripping us off for decades time for that to end. nope, it's let them maintain what they're doing we love unemployment and welfare recipients while promoting exploitation of child labor to pay cheaper prices. Hey neighbor, fk you, I'd prefer one of these made by the little kids in China.

According to the democrats here, china fucking America = GOOD THING. America fighting back = BAD THING.

What in the FUCK is wrong with democrats? Why do they WANT America to be FUCKED by china? Do they love china more than America? It surely would seem so.
We were doing pretty damn good before the AH trump squirmed into our WH Hows the morons stock market doing ? How many more billions are going towards our hurting agriculture farmers? You think that's funny too 007?
where?
Unemployment was at 4% down from about 9% 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains a rising stock market not scaring the bejezzus out of investors A man in the WH who was respected by most of the world VS a low level lying piece of feces

Trump said he could get GDP up to 6%

Here's the thing; Trump convinced his base that 2% to 3% a year GDP was BAD & that he could do better.

What is happening under Trump 'rule' is merely a very temporary phenomena; the highest income earners & the wealthy are enjoying a short term PARTY at the expense of the working class.
This will last a very short time & then the bottom will fall out, soon.

Delusion feeds illusion which will lead to confusion & believe me, Trump's base are delusional, they are seeing illusions, and they are very confused.
wow, you are a leftist puppet.

No leftist puppet here; I am looking at this from an economics perspective.

Trump convinced tens of millions that 2% to 3% GDP is BAD; he could do better with 6% was his claim.

But what is one of the components driving that extra ~1% GDP that is occurring on Trump's watch?
That one component is MASSIVE debt.
Why in Hell are we attaining even HIGHER levels of DEBT when we are being told the economy is so good?
When any economy is doing as good as we are being told it is doing good, is when we should be PAYING DOWN DEBT.
We are NOT doing that.
When the economy goes south again, and it will, then what? No OPPORTUNITY to pay down debt.

Does that sound like a "leftist puppet?"

OK, now go jump of a fucking bridge ..................

We were doing pretty damn good before the AH trump squirmed into our WH Hows the morons stock market doing ? How many more billions are going towards our hurting agriculture farmers? You think that's funny too 007?
where?
Unemployment was at 4% down from about 9% 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains a rising stock market not scaring the bejezzus out of investors A man in the WH who was respected by most of the world VS a low level lying piece of feces

Here's the thing; Trump convinced his base that 2% to 3% a year GDP was BAD & that he could do better.

What is happening under Trump 'rule' is merely a very temporary phenomena; the highest income earners & the wealthy are enjoying a short term PARTY at the expense of the working class.

Delusion feeds illusion which will lead to confusion & believe me, Trump's base are delusional, they are seeing illusions, and they are very confused.

Trump convinced tens of millions that 2% to 3% GDP is BAD; he could do better with 6% was his claim.

But what is one of the components driving that extra ~1% GDP that is occurring on Trump's watch?
Why in Hell are we attaining even HIGHER levels of DEBT when we are being told the economy is so good?
When any economy is doing as good as we are being told it is doing good, is when we should be PAYING DOWN DEBT.
We are NOT doing that.
When the economy goes south again, and it will, then what? No OPPORTUNITY to pay down debt.

so you're saying there wasn't massive debt when obammy was in? jack, you're a puppet.

According to the democrats here, china fucking America = GOOD THING. America fighting back = BAD THING.

What in the FUCK is wrong with democrats? Why do they WANT America to be FUCKED by china? Do they love china more than America? It surely would seem so.
where?

I told everyone that if Trump becomes POTUS we would experience a MASSIVE 'downward' economic event on Trump's watch.
We are getting there.
where's the economic downflow?

Trump is still POTUS; right?

Why so impatient Grasshoppa?

We are NOT doing that.

so you're saying there wasn't massive debt when obammy was in? jack, you're a puppet.

you really don't 'get it' ........... do you?

where?

I told everyone that if Trump becomes POTUS we would experience a MASSIVE 'downward' economic event on Trump's watch.
We are getting there.

well yes and you said an economic downward event. where is it? you said it, where is it?

We are NOT doing that.

you really don't 'get it' ........... do you?
I know you don't, you are a puppet.

We are NOT doing that.

AND you don't think the greatest recession to come our way was responsible for that debt? A debt passed on by another repub moron At least he wasn't a complete ah like trump is

We are NOT doing that.

AND you don't think the greatest recession to come our way was responsible for that debt? A debt passed on by another repub moron At least he wasn't a complete ah like trump is
well it was both parties, continues to be both parties. why are you blind and don't think the dems own any of this? hmmmm,

We are getting there.

well yes and you said an economic downward event. where is it? you said it, where is it?

I said, MASSIVE 'downward' economic event. Your reading skills really are not very good.

The markets went too high, too quickly on Trump's watch. When they (eventually) unwind they will do the same, only in a downward course.

You really are impatient. You should work on that.

Ever notice -- Whenever things are gong badly for the USA, dimocrap scum come out in droves

We are getting there.

I said, MASSIVE 'downward' economic event. Your reading skills really are not very good.

The markets went too high, too quickly on Trump's watch.

When they (eventually) unwind they will do the same.

explain massive then? what is it you have in your crystal ball? perhaps if the dems stopped fking with the russian hoax and did business for amercans, you'd actually have different talking points.

And China might not sell treasuries but just stop buying them Hows that for retaliation ?

Raise those tariffs Trump. Some Americans are happy with China fucking us on the trade war. You're not. That's why you're in office. Fix the mess that the liberals and Rinos of the past 30 years have allowed to continue.

NOW American companies will be able to compete with cheap Chinese junk. Buy American!!!

And China might not sell treasuries but just stop buying them Hows that for retaliation ?
it would still be them at war with us then correct? why would they piss off the most useful country for them to do business with? hmmm think about that. they've been called to the carpet.

We are getting there.

explain massive then? what is it you have in your crystal ball? perhaps if the dems stopped fking with the russian hoax and did business for amercans, you'd actually have different talking points.

It will make 2008 look like a picnic on a very sunny day ..............

Raise those tariffs Trump. Some Americans are happy with China fucking us on the trade war. You're not. That's why you're in office. Fix the mess that the liberals and Rinos of the past 30 years have allowed to continue.

NOW American companies will be able to compete with cheap Chinese junk. Buy American!!!
AMEN BROTHER

Ever notice -- Whenever things are gong badly for the USA, dimocrap scum come out in droves
When have they been going good for trump and you idiots? After he gave his pals a tax cut? Bet he and his pals are short the market He lets them know what's happening

It will make 2008 look like a picnic on a very sunny day ..............
how? name the industry? I mean, the banks are the same and are run by dems, always have been. If dems want to raise the capital gains tax, who does that hurt you suppose? Do you even care? are you american?

Forum List

Back