The LIARS Keep on LYING - Kudlow Exposes Trump for the LIAR He Is

For me the tax break Trump provided last year will more than make up for this sort of sales tax Trump has implemented through tariffs. Although I do think it is the wrong policy to add any regression to our progressive tax structure.

According to the democrats here, china fucking America = GOOD THING. America fighting back = BAD THING.

What in the FUCK is wrong with democrats? Why do they WANT America to be FUCKED by china? Do they love china more than America? It surely would seem so.
We were doing pretty damn good before the AH trump squirmed into our WH Hows the morons stock market doing ? How many more billions are going towards our hurting agriculture farmers? You think that's funny too 007?
You been a commie supporter all your life, or just since President Trump won MORE OF AMERICA than your filthy old corrupt skank wicked witch of the east did?
I'm a vet too only not mentally disabled
I doubt you're a veteran, but yes, you ARE mentally unstable. You're about as TDS afflicted as they come. You can't hide it.
Ft Leonard Wood Mo Ft Bliss El Paso And only nitwits can't see what a disaster trump is for America

Trump DOW down another 500 AND no meetings set The art of the deal ??? Fight to the last drop of some one elses blood
so why aren't you pissed at China? hmmmmm

I'm like, fk the chinese and their decades of loose sales. now it's gonna be even, why are you against that?
I'm not I want an even playing field Mine and perhaps others detest the methods used by trump his not caring how it hurts Americans

Ever notice -- Whenever things are gong badly for the USA, dimocrap scum come out in droves
When have they been going good for trump and you idiots? After he gave his pals a tax cut? Bet he and his pals are short the market He lets them know what's happening

Things are going very well for me. I'm making more money now than I ever have in my life and so is everyone I know except my cousin who has a brain injury that won't let her work. Everyone else is blowing things away.

Within 3 months of Trump taking office, I was offered this job after trying for 2 YEARS under Obama to get hired.

Under Obama, I was making a quarter of what I am now. Was barely able to make house payments. In 18 months of Trump I paid my house off 23 years early.

Thank you Trump!

Trump DOW down another 500 AND no meetings set The art of the deal ??? Fight to the last drop of some one elses blood
Your buddies want it to collapse. Come on let it collapse. Lets see how nice you act in a much poorer frame of mind.

Ever notice -- Whenever things are gong badly for the USA, dimocrap scum come out in droves
When have they been going good for trump and you idiots? After he gave his pals a tax cut? Bet he and his pals are short the market He lets them know what's happening

Things are going very well for me. I'm making more money now than I ever have in my life and so is everyone I know except my cousin who has a brain injury that won't let her work. Everyone else is blowing things away.

Within 3 months of Trump taking office, I was offered this job after trying for 2 YEARS under Obama to get hired.

Under Obama, I was making a quarter of what I am now. Was barely able to make house payments. In 18 months of Trump I paid my house off 23 years early.

Thank you Trump!
Good for you BTW what did Trump have to do with yours and others good fortune?

Those of US smart enuff to know Trump has been LYING about his trade wars already knew Trump was LYING.

Kudlow initially explained that China will suffer significant GDP losses as export markets are hit, while the impact to U.S. growth will be relatively insignificant, thanks to the “terrific” Trump economy. But Fox host Chris Wallace pressed him on the issue.

Well, that kinda EXCLUDES YOU doesn't it? I saw the live interview and Wallace proved nothing. Wallace isn't an expert in jack shit and Kudlow backed up and supported Trump's actions. The only liar here is YOU.

Thank you Trump!

Has to suck to rely on who the president is to get a job and earn any money.

Personally who is sitting in the White House does not have such an impact on my life.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Those of US smart enuff to know Trump has been LYING about his trade wars already knew Trump was LYING.

Kudlow initially explained that China will suffer significant GDP losses as export markets are hit, while the impact to U.S. growth will be relatively insignificant, thanks to the “terrific” Trump economy. But Fox host Chris Wallace pressed him on the issue.

Well, that kinda EXCLUDES YOU doesn't it? I saw the live interview and Wallace proved nothing. Wallace isn't an expert in jack shit and Kudlow backed up and supported Trump's actions. The only liar here is YOU.

The video from the OP actually demonstrates Kudlow's opinion that AmeriKKKans will pay more with the Trump tariffs in place.

The fact is, there is NO NEED for Kudlow, or for anyone else to make the statement; it is economic fact that consumers pay for tariffs, as end users of products purchased that have tariffs levied.

You sit here and accuse me of being a liar, and nothing more than economic truths reflect that is a false accusation.

You have to be dumber than a fucking shit sandwich covered in maggot poop.

According to the democrats here, china fucking America = GOOD THING. America fighting back = BAD THING.

What in the FUCK is wrong with democrats? Why do they WANT America to be FUCKED by china? Do they love china more than America? It surely would seem so.
We were doing pretty damn good before the AH trump squirmed into our WH Hows the morons stock market doing ? How many more billions are going towards our hurting agriculture farmers? You think that's funny too 007?
You been a commie supporter all your life, or just since President Trump won MORE OF AMERICA than your filthy old corrupt skank wicked witch of the east did?
I'm a vet too only not mentally disabled
Undoubtedly NOT for Americas side....could have been a commie spy!

The video from the OP actually demonstrates Kudlow's opinion that AmeriKKKans will pay more with the Trump tariffs in place.

The fact is, there is NO NEED for Kudlow, or for anyone else to make the statement; it is economic fact that consumers pay for tariffs, as end users of products purchased that have tariffs levied.

You sit here and accuse me of being a liar, and nothing more than economic truths reflect that is a false accusation.

Asshole still only looks at TODAY doesnt care about the future OR OUR CHILDRENS WELFARE... TYPICAL ABNORMAL SCUMBAG!

You are a liar. Kudlow said that everyone pays more. We'll pay more and so will China. The point of the tariffs is to make the trade hurt China enough (they need our trade 7X more than we do) that they finally agree to a new trade arrangement.

Disagreeing with a policy position is not lying. It is part of the reason we hold democrats in such contempt.

Professional politicians allowed China to rip of us off and steal our jobs for decades. Trump is attempting to put a stop to this and the left side with China, there's a shocker.
right? you don't see a one of em here bashing china. not fking one of em. nope, it's nonstop trump, trump trump. Not, like us saying China's been ripping us off for decades time for that to end. nope, it's let them maintain what they're doing we love unemployment and welfare recipients while promoting exploitation of child labor to pay cheaper prices. Hey neighbor, fk you, I'd prefer one of these made by the little kids in China.

Its worse. These Dem traitors are telling China to hold out and not negotiate with Trump. That once they get a Dem in the White House China can go back to ripping us off. Mexico ditto. Canada ditto. Why aren't these Dems in prison???

Asshole still only looks at TODAY doesnt care about the future OR OUR CHILDRENS WELFARE... TYPICAL ABNORMAL SCUMBAG!

The Trump worshiper that does not care about more than a trillion dollars a year being added to our nation debt is going to talk about our children’s future?

That is fucking funny

being as ignorant as you have demonstrated you should never have been allowed to procreate

The Trump worshiper that does not care about more than a trillion dollars a year being added to our nation debt is going to talk about our children’s future?

That is fucking funny

'think of the children' .............. oh; wait ................. :abgg2q.jpg:

That is fucking funny

Yes the same guy who gave us the largest tax break, the BEST UNEMPLOYMENT in 50 years, the highest average salaries EVER and NO FUCKING WAR SINCE HE BASICALLY DID AWAY WITH THE ISIS CALIPHATE....There is a tit for tat...I'll take Trump you can have communism!

Forum List

Back