The LIARS Keep on LYING - Kudlow Exposes Trump for the LIAR He Is

Those of US smart enuff to know Trump has been LYING about his trade wars already knew Trump was LYING.

Kudlow initially explained that China will suffer significant GDP losses as export markets are hit, while the impact to U.S. growth will be relatively insignificant, thanks to the “terrific” Trump economy. But Fox host Chris Wallace pressed him on the issue.

Well, that kinda EXCLUDES YOU doesn't it? I saw the live interview and Wallace proved nothing. Wallace isn't an expert in jack shit and Kudlow backed up and supported Trump's actions. The only liar here is YOU.

The video from the OP actually demonstrates Kudlow's opinion that AmeriKKKans will pay more with the Trump tariffs in place.

The fact is, there is NO NEED for Kudlow, or for anyone else to make the statement; it is economic fact that consumers pay for tariffs, as end users of products purchased that have tariffs levied.

You sit here and accuse me of being a liar, and nothing more than economic truths reflect that is a false accusation.

You have to be dumber than a fucking shit sandwich covered in maggot poop.
Asshole still only looks at TODAY doesnt care about the future OR OUR CHILDRENS WELFARE... TYPICAL ABNORMAL SCUMBAG!

being as ignorant as you have demonstrated you should never have been allowed to procreate

And you are the perfect example why some after birth abortions should be mandatory!!!

Trump DOW down another 500 AND no meetings set The art of the deal ??? Fight to the last drop of some one elses blood
so why aren't you pissed at China? hmmmmm

I'm like, fk the chinese and their decades of loose sales. now it's gonna be even, why are you against that?
I'm not I want an even playing field Mine and perhaps others detest the methods used by trump his not caring how it hurts Americans
funny, cause he's trying to correct decades worth of stealing done by china. you're not pissed at them. tells me all I need to know. yeah, you have no aspirations of american jobs coming back, you wish to stay the course of failed administrations of the past dealing with China. Trump took the only line that is actually available and willing to take the heat for it. that's a true leader.

Ever notice -- Whenever things are gong badly for the USA, dimocrap scum come out in droves
When have they been going good for trump and you idiots? After he gave his pals a tax cut? Bet he and his pals are short the market He lets them know what's happening

Things are going very well for me. I'm making more money now than I ever have in my life and so is everyone I know except my cousin who has a brain injury that won't let her work. Everyone else is blowing things away.

Within 3 months of Trump taking office, I was offered this job after trying for 2 YEARS under Obama to get hired.

Under Obama, I was making a quarter of what I am now. Was barely able to make house payments. In 18 months of Trump I paid my house off 23 years early.

Thank you Trump!
Good for you BTW what did Trump have to do with yours and others good fortune?
can't make it up, when the head isn't removed from the rectum.

Trump DOW down another 500 AND no meetings set The art of the deal ??? Fight to the last drop of some one elses blood
Your buddies want it to collapse. Come on let it collapse. Lets see how nice you act in a much poorer frame of mind.
I'm poorer TODAY by close to a 1/4 mil I hate trump and republicans
dude, your investment strategy isn't working. you need a new financial person. I'm making tens of thousands.

Your buddies want it to collapse. Come on let it collapse. Lets see how nice you act in a much poorer frame of mind.
I'm poorer TODAY by close to a 1/4 mil I hate trump and republicans
Keep working with your IQ I'm sure you can lose everything!
right? how fking much of a loser must one be to be losing in a market that is striving like this one. too fking funny. can't make it up.

DJIA is currently down 613 points for the trading session ............

are we gonna see 1,000 down before the 4 PM EST close?

no one is paying ......... no one is losing ............ everyone winning ......... we like the LIES ......... more please .........

no one is paying ......... no one is losing ............ everyone winning ......... we like the LIES ......... more please .........
it's amazing how little you know.

Amazing?

It is amazing how stupid, naive, moronic, and a lover of lies you are.

Amazing?

It is amazing how stupid, naive, moronic, and a lover of lies you are.
name a lie! I've been asking for years, and still no mention of the lie, the one you reference, mention it.

@realDonaldTrump

I say openly to President Xi & all of my many friends in China that China will be hurt very badly if you don’t make a deal because companies will be forced to leave China for other countries. Too expensive to buy in China. You had a great deal, almost completed, & you backed out!

5:49 AM - May 13, 2019

Just look at that; Trump says he has "friends in China."
That's analogous to a transgender named Harvey telling the world 'he' has a penis. :abgg2q.jpg:

According to the democrats here, china fucking America = GOOD THING. America fighting back = BAD THING.

What in the FUCK is wrong with democrats? Why do they WANT America to be FUCKED by china? Do they love china more than America? It surely would seem so.

This thread is about who pays the tariff.

Your Orange God says it's the Chinese. His chief economist says it's the American consumer.

The economist is correct, of course. That's because he' an economist. He's not a game-show host like the guy who thinks the Chinese pay for them.

But because Trump is your messiah, you'll believe him.

According to the democrats here, china fucking America = GOOD THING. America fighting back = BAD THING.

What in the FUCK is wrong with democrats? Why do they WANT America to be FUCKED by china? Do they love china more than America? It surely would seem so.

Your Orange God says it's the Chinese. His chief economist says it's the American consumer.

The economist is correct, of course. That's because he' an economist. He's not a game-show host like the guy who thinks the Chinese pay for them.

No, you're talking point is about who pays, and ignoring the fact that there's a massive trade imbalance with china, and they've been screwing America ever since the end of WWII.

So what I said is true, whether you think a deflection is a good idea or not. You people are all arguing that this trade imbalance in china's favor is a good thing, and President Trump correcting it is bad. You're all a bunch of filthy commie supporters since your TDS has warped your brain with unhinged HATE, so own it.

Then go fap off to your pic of that America hating kenyan muslim dog turd that's your messiah.

No, you're talking point is about who pays, and ignoring the fact that there's a massive trade imbalance with china, and they've been screwing America ever since the end of WWII.

So what I said is true, whether you think a deflection is a good idea or not. You people are all arguing that this trade imbalance in china's favor is a good thing, and President Trump correcting it is bad. You're all a bunch of filthy commie supporters since your TDS has warped your brain with unhinged HATE, so own it.

Then go fap off to your pic of that America hating kenyan muslim dog turd that's your messiah.

Explain in your own words why a trade imbalance is a bad thing. Why does the imbalance get larger when the economy is doing its best and smaller during bad times?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Explain in your own words why a trade imbalance is a bad thing. Why does the imbalance get larger when the economy is doing its best and smaller during bad times?

----------------

Those of US smart enuff to know Trump has been LYING about his trade wars already knew Trump was LYING.

Kudlow initially explained that China will suffer significant GDP losses as export markets are hit, while the impact to U.S. growth will be relatively insignificant, thanks to the “terrific” Trump economy. But Fox host Chris Wallace pressed him on the issue.

Well, that kinda EXCLUDES YOU doesn't it? I saw the live interview and Wallace proved nothing. Wallace isn't an expert in jack shit and Kudlow backed up and supported Trump's actions. The only liar here is YOU.

The video from the OP actually demonstrates Kudlow's opinion that AmeriKKKans will pay more with the Trump tariffs in place.

The fact is, there is NO NEED for Kudlow, or for anyone else to make the statement; it is economic fact that consumers pay for tariffs, as end users of products purchased that have tariffs levied.

You sit here and accuse me of being a liar, and nothing more than economic truths reflect that is a false accusation.

Asshole still only looks at TODAY doesnt care about the future OR OUR CHILDRENS WELFARE... TYPICAL ABNORMAL SCUMBAG!

The Trump worshiper that does not care about more than a trillion dollars a year being added to our nation debt

Pure rubbish. Where did you pull that figure from?

----------------

Thanks. It was pretty funny of me to assume you could think for yourself. I will not make that mistake again.

The Trump worshiper that does not care about more than a trillion dollars a year being added to our nation debt

Pure rubbish. Where did you pull that figure from?

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

FY18 start the debt was 20.244 trillion, FY18 end debt was 21.516 trillion. That is an addition of 1.272 trillion dollars in a single FY.

That site is the Trump Administration’s own Treasury Dept site.

A trade imbalance doesn’t matter. Kudlow knows this. Again, because he’s an economist and Trump’s not.

We have a trade deficit because this country does not save enough. It’s as simple as that. If you don’t save enough, you have to import capital. And the only way you can finance capital imports is to run a trade deficit. Full stop.

It’s Macroeconomics 101.

Trump’s mercantilist beliefs were discredited in the 19th century. Until recently, most of the people arguing Trump’s position were leftists ignorant of economics.

Forum List

Back