The LIARS Keep on LYING - Kudlow Exposes Trump for the LIAR He Is

Asshole still only looks at TODAY doesnt care about the future OR OUR CHILDRENS WELFARE... TYPICAL ABNORMAL SCUMBAG!

The Trump worshiper that does not care about more than a trillion dollars a year being added to our nation debt

Pure rubbish. Where did you pull that figure from?

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

FY18 start the debt was 20.244 trillion, FY18 end debt was 21.516 trillion. That is an addition of 1.272 trillion dollars in a single FY.

That site is the Trump Administration’s own Treasury Dept site.

Whew. I thought you were going to tell me it was up 8 trillion like the first year of Obama.

For some reason I thought you of all people would have the basic integrity to admit when you were mistaken. Silly me.

Oh, and in Obama’s first full FY the debt went up 1.641 trillion.

So Obama was 1.6X worse than Trump? What am I mistaken about? I'm just not all panicked about the China Trade War like you. We will simply go through a necessary adjustment to balance the trade because we've grown too complacent of cheap foreign imports. Its a whole new game now. Fortunately, there is almost nothing I need or buy likely to be made in China.

Asshole still only looks at TODAY doesnt care about the future OR OUR CHILDRENS WELFARE... TYPICAL ABNORMAL SCUMBAG!

The Trump worshiper that does not care about more than a trillion dollars a year being added to our nation debt

FY18 start the debt was 20.244 trillion, FY18 end debt was 21.516 trillion. That is an addition of 1.272 trillion dollars in a single FY.

Whew. I thought you were going to tell me it was up 8 trillion like the first year of Obama.

For some reason I thought you of all people would have the basic integrity to admit when you were mistaken. Silly me

OK, you want me to be honest? Is that what you really want?

Trump ran on cutting spending and taxes.
He cut taxes but the spending is still out of control.
But then, congress really controls the spending doesn't it?
Tariffs are going to make things worse for a lot of people in the short run.
But I still have confidence in Trump that like most everything else, in the long run, he'll make it work because we HAVE TO fix trade with countries like China.
Like so many other things, Trump is that rare politician willing to tackle things that other presidents won't touch simply because they are unpopular. But then, Trump's a businessman, not a politician.
Where did I go wrong?

For some reason I thought you of all people would have the basic integrity to admit when you were mistaken. Silly me.

So Obama was 1.6X worse than Trump? What am I mistaken about? I'm just not all panicked about the China Trade War like you. We will simply go through a necessary adjustment to balance the trade because we've grown too complacent of cheap foreign imports. Its a whole new game now. Fortunately, there is almost nothing I need or buy likely to be made in China.

No, Obama was 29.8% worse than Trump.

You were mistaken when you accused my number of being “rubbish”, but lack the integrity to admit it.

Also, Obama was the 2nd worst POTUS ever and Trump is only marginally better despite the fact he took over a booming economy and Obama took over an economy in a recession.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

A Trump supporter with integrity? :abgg2q.jpg:

The video from the OP actually demonstrates Kudlow's opinion that AmeriKKKans will pay more with the Trump tariffs in place.

The fact is, there is NO NEED for Kudlow, or for anyone else to make the statement; it is economic fact that consumers pay for tariffs, as end users of products purchased that have tariffs levied.

You sit here and accuse me of being a liar, and nothing more than economic truths reflect that is a false accusation.

You have to be dumber than a fucking shit sandwich covered in maggot poop.

You really shouldn't waste your time attempting to educate third graders bro'
cause you second graders are watching. Right?

Those of US smart enuff to know Trump has been LYING about his trade wars already knew Trump was LYING.

Larry Kudlow just makes it more obvious.

Larry Kudlow contradicts President Trump on a critical aspect of the trade war

Trump, who has argued that trade wars are “good and easy to win,” suggested on Saturday that the U.S. was “collecting” tariffs from China.

Kudlow initially explained that China will suffer significant GDP losses as export markets are hit, while the impact to U.S. growth will be relatively insignificant, thanks to the “terrific” Trump economy.

But Fox host Chris Wallace pressed him on the issue.

“It’s not China that pays tariffs,” Wallace said. “It’s the American importers, the American companies that pay what, in effect, is a tax increase and oftentimes passes it on to U.S. consumers.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As previously stated, "Those of US smart enuff to know Trump has been LYING about his trade wars already knew Trump was LYING."

Those of US with a brain know Trump is a LIAR & his base love to be LIED to.

Go to the 6:30 mark of the video to hear the discussion on 'who pays' ................. LOFL ............... Trump = the LIAR .........

Wake up! You've got it all wrong. Brokeahontas is not lying! His supporters believe whatever he or Faux News tells them. So truth is in the eye of the beholder. The Broke man does not understand economics or finance so his trying to deal with tariffs is like a bull in a china shop. But, while 90% of what comes out of his mouth is a lie. to his supporter it's manna from heaven.

I don't know why democrats are complaining. If Trump's trade war with China is SO BAD, they should be Deelited. All the better for 2020, right?

really
its not like they care about peoples pocketbooks and wallets
or if people have jobs

Republicans REALLY care about people's pocketbooks and wallets & if people have job.

The GOP wanted the working stiffs to cover for all the expenses for the tax cuts for the 0.01% of top income earners & for the corporations.

wah wah wah the rich have more than me

the rino side of the aisle is yer illegal immigration problem...... taking some of the jobs Americans would absolutely do

and some wonder why we wanna see them all hang for treason

Those of US smart enuff to know Trump has been LYING about his trade wars already knew Trump was LYING.

Trump, who has argued that trade wars are “good and easy to win,” suggested on Saturday that the U.S. was “collecting” tariffs from China.

Kudlow initially explained that China will suffer significant GDP losses as export markets are hit, while the impact to U.S. growth will be relatively insignificant, thanks to the “terrific” Trump economy.

“It’s not China that pays tariffs,” Wallace said. “It’s the American importers, the American companies that pay what, in effect, is a tax increase and oftentimes passes it on to U.S. consumers.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As previously stated, "Those of US smart enuff to know Trump has been LYING about his trade wars already knew Trump was LYING."

Go to the 6:30 mark of the video to hear the discussion on 'who pays' ................. LOFL ............... Trump = the LIAR .........

Wake up! You've got it all wrong. Brokeahontas is not lying! His supporters believe whatever he or Faux News tells them. So truth is in the eye of the beholder. The Broke man does not understand economics or finance so his trying to deal with tariffs is like a bull in a china shop. But, while 90% of what comes out of his mouth is a lie. to his supporter it's manna from heaven.

I don't know why democrats are complaining. If Trump's trade war with China is SO BAD, they should be Deelited. All the better for 2020, right?

really
or if people have jobs

Republicans REALLY care about people's pocketbooks and wallets & if people have job.

The GOP wanted the working stiffs to cover for all the expenses for the tax cuts for the 0.01% of top income earners & for the corporations.

the rino side of the aisle is yer illegal immigration problem...... taking some of the jobs Americans would absolutely do

So, you must believe in the theory of 'trickle down' aka 'voodoo economics' aka 'tax cuts for the wealthy'

A Trump supporter with integrity? :abgg2q.jpg:
has ten times any integrity then anyone else in DC.

Any idiot knows exactly how tarrifs work, what it cost the nation the tarrif is imposed upon is the income loss from the trade they lose due to their higher costs in the market. I suppose Trump didn't figure the left wing nitwits were so dayum dumb that they didn't know that. The point here is that we've had tarrifs imposed on our exports so that we didn't have reciprocal trade with China as well as many other countries. All Trump is trying to do is seek a balance with other countries with the end goal of no tarrifs for anyone so as to acheive free and fair trade for everyone. It's about dayum time someone stood up for this country and demand that we no longer take it on the chin and continue to have the entire plant picking our pockets. If you're so dayum stupid you can't see that then all it does is paint you for the fool you are. So you don't get to have boat loads of cheap Chinese shit flooding our markets for a while, big deal. It's hurting everyone but much more so them than us for a change. While our economy is steaming along there's is in the tank so it's working just exactly as planned. For a change we finally have someone batting on our side that's playing the game like they have a brain. He's playing to win the game, not an inning. He's playing for the country and it's future, not for themselves or to win one election. Your trouble is Trump is too good for you and the other demodummies and you're all too stupid to know it. Like the saying goes, ya just can't fix stupid.

really
or if people have jobs

So, you must believe in the theory of 'trickle down' aka 'voodoo economics' aka 'tax cuts for the wealthy'
dude, we get it, you don't understand economics at all. stop trying, it's a waste and mental masterbation.

Any idiot knows exactly how tarrifs work, what it cost the nation the tarrif is imposed upon is the income loss from the trade they lose due to their higher costs in the market. I suppose Trump didn't figure the left wing nitwits were so dayum dumb that they didn't know that. The point here is that we've had tarrifs imposed on our exports so that we didn't have reciprocal trade with China as well as many other countries. All Trump is trying to do is seek a balance with other countries with the end goal of no tarrifs for anyone so as to acheive free and fair trade for everyone. It's about dayum time someone stood up for this country and demand that we no longer take it on the chin and continue to have the entire plant picking our pockets. If you're so dayum stupid you can't see that then all it does is paint you for the fool you are. So you don't get to have boat loads of cheap Chinese shit flooding our markets for a while, big deal. It's hurting everyone but much more so them than us for a change. While our economy is steaming along there's is in the tank so it's working just exactly as planned. For a change we finally have someone batting on our side that's playing the game like they have a brain. He's playing to win the game, not an inning. He's playing for the country and it's future, not for themselves or to win one election. Your trouble is Trump is too good for you and the other demodummies and you're all too stupid to know it. Like the saying goes, ya just can't fix stupid.

So, you like Trump LYING to the AmeriKKKan people; congratulations.

so you're a disciple of the kkk there eh? got to get the kkk mentioned anywhere as subliminal messages for your followers.

so you're a disciple of the kkk there eh? got to get the kkk mentioned anywhere as subliminal messages for your followers.

Sorry for the confusion.

I am an American.

Trump supporters are AmeriKKKans.

Glad I could clarify that 4 U.

really
or if people have jobs

I don't know one poor person who ever gave me a job.

The Left HATE the Successful and wants to PUNISH them so the poor can all divide up their pie.
The Right simply wants there to be more of us successful with each of us creating a pie of our own!

Sorry for the confusion.

I am an American.

well if you were an american, then you would know the dems own the kkk. you need a new search engine

really
or if people have jobs

The Left HATE the Successful and wants to PUNISH them so the poor can all divide up their pie.
The Right simply wants there to be more of us successful with each of us creating a pie of our own!

Is that why Trump hates Amazon so much, they are too successful?

really
or if people have jobs

Jesus was as poor as sin & some member here told me He created a lot of opportunities.

So, you like 'trickle down' & you hate poor folk; congrats.

really
or if people have jobs

So, you like 'trickle down' & you hate poor folk; congrats.
how is liking a source of people with money to pay salaries hating poor people? when did a poor person give you a job?

Sorry for the confusion.

I am an American.

well if you were an american, then you would know the dems own the kkk. you need a new search engine

In case you haven't noticed Trump wants to 'make America great again' which means
(1) Trump's base is white
(2) Trump's base are xenophobic (I bet you don't even know WTF that means, do U?)
(3) Trump's economic policies positively affect a disproportionate higher number of whites & conversely negatively effect a disproportionate higher number of 'people of color'
(4) Trump's father was arrestwed at a KKK rally
(5) Trump & his father were sued by The US Government for failure to rent to blacks
(6) I could go oooooooooooooooooooooooooooon but I see you really don't know WTF you are discussing here
(7) Make America WHITE Again

really
or if people have jobs

Is that why Trump hates Amazon so much, they are too successful?

I'm still just trying to figure out how a guy on the one hand says all republicans exaggerate with unsubstantiated bullshit but then makes an unsubstantiated claim himself.

But then when you ask him to substantiate it, he turns around and says he would never do that because it would be a stupid idea!
o_O

But somehow THAT'S not bullshit!

Forum List

Back