The LIARS Keep on LYING - Kudlow Exposes Trump for the LIAR He Is

DJIA is currently down 613 points for the trading session ............

are we gonna see 1,000 down before the 4 PM EST close?

no one is paying ......... no one is losing ............ everyone winning ......... we like the LIES ......... more please .........

Oddly, the DOW is UP +8.47 for the year at an all time high of 25,314! It may have lost 600 so far today but the day isn't over and I can remember when it broke 12,000 and I thought WOW. How easily the Left jump ship declaring the sky is falling in, but they were right on in when we weathered the Obama Recession.

The point of the tariffs never was to boost the stock market. The point is to force China to trade fairly. I'm in, the cowardly unAmericans are out.

:auiqs.jpg:

OH MY GOD WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE !

chicoms biggest fear is massive layoffs ...They fear nothing except that
sucks to be a export driven economy eh ?

a few years ago NO one in the American press was reporting about wide spread riots all across china
those were always about working conditions and local government corruption

Well, that kinda EXCLUDES YOU doesn't it? I saw the live interview and Wallace proved nothing. Wallace isn't an expert in jack shit and Kudlow backed up and supported Trump's actions. The only liar here is YOU.

The video from the OP actually demonstrates Kudlow's opinion that AmeriKKKans will pay more with the Trump tariffs in place.

The fact is, there is NO NEED for Kudlow, or for anyone else to make the statement; it is economic fact that consumers pay for tariffs, as end users of products purchased that have tariffs levied.

You sit here and accuse me of being a liar, and nothing more than economic truths reflect that is a false accusation.

You have to be dumber than a fucking shit sandwich covered in maggot poop.
Asshole still only looks at TODAY doesnt care about the future OR OUR CHILDRENS WELFARE... TYPICAL ABNORMAL SCUMBAG!

The Trump worshiper that does not care about more than a trillion dollars a year being added to our nation debt

Pure rubbish. Where did you pull that figure from?

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

FY18 start the debt was 20.244 trillion, FY18 end debt was 21.516 trillion. That is an addition of 1.272 trillion dollars in a single FY.

That site is the Trump Administration’s own Treasury Dept site.

Whew. I thought you were going to tell me it was up 8 trillion like the first year of Obama.

Well, that kinda EXCLUDES YOU doesn't it? I saw the live interview and Wallace proved nothing. Wallace isn't an expert in jack shit and Kudlow backed up and supported Trump's actions. The only liar here is YOU.

The video from the OP actually demonstrates Kudlow's opinion that AmeriKKKans will pay more with the Trump tariffs in place.

The fact is, there is NO NEED for Kudlow, or for anyone else to make the statement; it is economic fact that consumers pay for tariffs, as end users of products purchased that have tariffs levied.

You sit here and accuse me of being a liar, and nothing more than economic truths reflect that is a false accusation.

Asshole still only looks at TODAY doesnt care about the future OR OUR CHILDRENS WELFARE... TYPICAL ABNORMAL SCUMBAG!

The Trump worshiper that does not care about more than a trillion dollars a year being added to our nation debt

FY18 start the debt was 20.244 trillion, FY18 end debt was 21.516 trillion. That is an addition of 1.272 trillion dollars in a single FY.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You really shouldn't waste your time attempting to educate third graders bro'

no one is paying ......... no one is losing ............ everyone winning ......... we like the LIES ......... more please .........

Oddly, the DOW is UP +8.47 for the year at an all time high of 25,314! It may have lost 600 so far today but the day isn't over and I can remember when it broke 12,000 and I thought WOW. How easily the Left jump ship declaring the sky is falling in, but they were right on in when we weathered the Obama Recession.

The point of the tariffs never was to boost the stock market. The point is to force China to trade fairly. I'm in, the cowardly unAmericans are out.

the market losses today represent REAL market value loss, in the trillion$.

These losses are a direct result of Trump's 'good and easy to win' trade war.

I'm sorry I wasted my time on your third grade ass.

According to the democrats here, china fucking America = GOOD THING. America fighting back = BAD THING.

What in the FUCK is wrong with democrats? Why do they WANT America to be FUCKED by china? Do they love china more than America? It surely would seem so.

This thread is about who pays the tariff.

Your Orange God says it's the Chinese. His chief economist says it's the American consumer.

The economist is correct, of course. That's because he' an economist. He's not a game-show host like the guy who thinks the Chinese pay for them.

But because Trump is your messiah, you'll believe him.
No, you're talking point is about who pays, and ignoring the fact that there's a massive trade imbalance with china, and they've been screwing America ever since the end of WWII.

So what I said is true, whether you think a deflection is a good idea or not. You people are all arguing that this trade imbalance in china's favor is a good thing, and President Trump correcting it is bad. You're all a bunch of filthy commie supporters since your TDS has warped your brain with unhinged HATE, so own it.

Then go fap off to your pic of that America hating kenyan muslim dog turd that's your messiah.

So do Democrats hate manufacturing, or do they love Chinese slave labor? Obama brought us the low hours service economy.

Those of US smart enuff to know Trump has been LYING about his trade wars already knew Trump was LYING.

Larry Kudlow just makes it more obvious.

Larry Kudlow contradicts President Trump on a critical aspect of the trade war

Trump, who has argued that trade wars are “good and easy to win,” suggested on Saturday that the U.S. was “collecting” tariffs from China.

Kudlow initially explained that China will suffer significant GDP losses as export markets are hit, while the impact to U.S. growth will be relatively insignificant, thanks to the “terrific” Trump economy.

But Fox host Chris Wallace pressed him on the issue.

“It’s not China that pays tariffs,” Wallace said. “It’s the American importers, the American companies that pay what, in effect, is a tax increase and oftentimes passes it on to U.S. consumers.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As previously stated, "Those of US smart enuff to know Trump has been LYING about his trade wars already knew Trump was LYING."

Those of US with a brain know Trump is a LIAR & his base love to be LIED to.

Go to the 6:30 mark of the video to hear the discussion on 'who pays' ................. LOFL ............... Trump = the LIAR .........

Wake up! You've got it all wrong. Brokeahontas is not lying! His supporters believe whatever he or Faux News tells them. So truth is in the eye of the beholder. The Broke man does not understand economics or finance so his trying to deal with tariffs is like a bull in a china shop. But, while 90% of what comes out of his mouth is a lie. to his supporter it's manna from heaven.

the market losses today represent REAL market value loss, in the trillion$.

These losses are a direct result of Trump's 'good and easy to win' trade war.

I'm sorry I wasted my time on your third grade ass.

What if we make back 1200 points next month?

Those of US smart enuff to know Trump has been LYING about his trade wars already knew Trump was LYING.

Trump, who has argued that trade wars are “good and easy to win,” suggested on Saturday that the U.S. was “collecting” tariffs from China.

Kudlow initially explained that China will suffer significant GDP losses as export markets are hit, while the impact to U.S. growth will be relatively insignificant, thanks to the “terrific” Trump economy.

“It’s not China that pays tariffs,” Wallace said. “It’s the American importers, the American companies that pay what, in effect, is a tax increase and oftentimes passes it on to U.S. consumers.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As previously stated, "Those of US smart enuff to know Trump has been LYING about his trade wars already knew Trump was LYING."

Go to the 6:30 mark of the video to hear the discussion on 'who pays' ................. LOFL ............... Trump = the LIAR .........

Wake up! You've got it all wrong. Brokeahontas is not lying! His supporters believe whatever he or Faux News tells them. So truth is in the eye of the beholder. The Broke man does not understand economics or finance so his trying to deal with tariffs is like a bull in a china shop. But, while 90% of what comes out of his mouth is a lie. to his supporter it's manna from heaven.

I don't know why democrats are complaining. If Trump's trade war with China is SO BAD, they should be Deelited. All the better for 2020, right?

I don't know why democrats are complaining. If Trump's trade war with China is SO BAD, they should be Deelited. All the better for 2020, right?

really
its not like they care about peoples pocketbooks and wallets
or if people have jobs

really
its not like they care about peoples pocketbooks and wallets
or if people have jobs

Republicans REALLY care about people's pocketbooks and wallets & if people have job.

The GOP wanted the working stiffs to cover for all the expenses for the tax cuts for the 0.01% of top income earners & for the corporations.

GOD, I hate stupid people and leftist idiots the most!!!!

BEIJING — Chinese exporters of all sorts of products, from power adapters and computers to vacuum cleaners, are anxiously hoping trade talks in Washington this week will yield a deal that might stave off higher U.S. tariffs on imports from China.

Companies across China are bracing for a tariff hike on Friday after President Donald Trump, complaining Beijing was backtracking and the talks on a festering trade dispute were taking too long, said he would raise import duties on $200 billion of Chinese goods to 25% from 10%.

Amber Chen, sales manager for a vacuum cleaner manufacturer based in southern China, says her company has $100 million in exports to the U.S. at stake.

“I really hope that the two countries can reach an agreement,” Chen said in a phone interview. “We just can’t swallow the costs of a tariff increase.”

Many Chinese companies are reluctant to speak publicly about their problems, especially those linked to sensitive topics such as the ruling Communist Party’s policies on trade and technology.

But sales managers of five Chinese companies that depend heavily on exports to the U.S. told The Associated Press that while they have managed to adjust to current tariff levels with minimal trouble, a jump to a 25% tariff would make doing business with the U.S. virtually impossible for most of them.

“If the tariffs rise to 25 percent, then we’re done for,” said James, a sales manager for a computer monitor manufacturer in Shenzhen, China’s southern tech hub.

He declined to give his full name. He said 30% to 40% of his company’s products are exported to the U.S.

If the tariff increase goes ahead, the impact will be deeply felt by small- and medium-sized enterprises, said Shawn Yang, sales manager for a company in Shenzhen that produces electric power

(Excerpt) Read more at marketwatch.com ...

That may, or may not be true but Trump is still LYING to AmeriKKKans & many AmeriKKKans are accepting Trump's LIES as Gospel.

You say you, "hate stupid people" but what are the people that believe Trump's LIES; smart?
And how is our current economy compared to the Surrender Monkeys...our Unemployment...the TAXES WEPAY....HMMM???

Who is "Surrender monkey"?

1) When you borrow 1.5 trillion & pump it into the reconomy, theeconomy picks up on the short term.

2) When you slash taxes on the wealthy, what do they do with the extra money? Invest it in the stock market driving up stock prices.

3) When well off corporations get all this extra money, what did they do? Buy back their own stock, raiding stock prices.

You people are actually this stupid.

BEIJING — Chinese exporters of all sorts of products, from power adapters and computers to vacuum cleaners, are anxiously hoping trade talks in Washington this week will yield a deal that might stave off higher U.S. tariffs on imports from China.

Companies across China are bracing for a tariff hike on Friday after President Donald Trump, complaining Beijing was backtracking and the talks on a festering trade dispute were taking too long, said he would raise import duties on $200 billion of Chinese goods to 25% from 10%.

Amber Chen, sales manager for a vacuum cleaner manufacturer based in southern China, says her company has $100 million in exports to the U.S. at stake.

“I really hope that the two countries can reach an agreement,” Chen said in a phone interview. “We just can’t swallow the costs of a tariff increase.”

Many Chinese companies are reluctant to speak publicly about their problems, especially those linked to sensitive topics such as the ruling Communist Party’s policies on trade and technology.

But sales managers of five Chinese companies that depend heavily on exports to the U.S. told The Associated Press that while they have managed to adjust to current tariff levels with minimal trouble, a jump to a 25% tariff would make doing business with the U.S. virtually impossible for most of them.

“If the tariffs rise to 25 percent, then we’re done for,” said James, a sales manager for a computer monitor manufacturer in Shenzhen, China’s southern tech hub.

He declined to give his full name. He said 30% to 40% of his company’s products are exported to the U.S.

If the tariff increase goes ahead, the impact will be deeply felt by small- and medium-sized enterprises, said Shawn Yang, sales manager for a company in Shenzhen that produces electric power

So, you are wanting a fair trade deal with China but in doing so, you want to destroy their economy. Not too bright, are you. How many US made goods does a destroyed economy buy???
Thanks for finally admitting what we already knew. Maybe you should just move to China?

The great Trump economy, low unemployment, low inflation, and good GDP growth are the FACTS that show what Trump has done, and doing is correct. Accusations is all the Left has, and it is obvious they are clueless about economics and business.

How's that Gender and Minority Studies degree working out for you Libs? Like working at Starbucks?
Think of it like this. Living high on the hog because you got a loan from the bank.

So, you are wanting a fair trade deal with China but in doing so, you want to destroy their economy. Not too bright, are you. How many US made goods does a destroyed economy buy???
Thanks for finally admitting what we already knew. Maybe you should just move to China?

So, lets get this straight. You want fair trade with China so they can buy more US products but by getting there you destroy their economy, how would they then buy our products?

It is not really that difficult.

Deals? No. We want agreements.

Agreements where both sides are happy & prosper. Where neither side wants to risk the gains by violating the treaty,.

Bullying into deals just makes the other guy look for ways to get around it. What do they have to lose?

Trump is as dumb as his supporters

Whew. I thought you were going to tell me it was up 8 trillion like the first year of Obama.

For some reason I thought you of all people would have the basic integrity to admit when you were mistaken. Silly me.

Oh, and in Obama’s first full FY the debt went up 1.641 trillion.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

According to the democrats here, china fucking America = GOOD THING. America fighting back = BAD THING.

What in the FUCK is wrong with democrats? Why do they WANT America to be FUCKED by china? Do they love china more than America? It surely would seem so.

This thread is about who pays the tariff.

Your Orange God says it's the Chinese. His chief economist says it's the American consumer.

The economist is correct, of course. That's because he' an economist. He's not a game-show host like the guy who thinks the Chinese pay for them.

But because Trump is your messiah, you'll believe him.
and who pays for the tariffs on our products into China? hmmmmmm

Forum List

Back