The liberal double standard on Homosexuality and Religion: In one cartoon

Tebow was showered with much more coverage than his on-field talent warranted. He was a media sideshow and never shirked away from a camera

I would like to see where Collins has received more press coverage than Tebow

He can't show that.....because his initial premise is false.

When did Obama call Tebow and congratulate him for being a Christian?

Why would he? Being a christian athlete isn't something new or novel.

Tebow was showered with much more coverage than his on-field talent warranted. He was a media sideshow and never shirked away from a camera

I would like to see where Collins has received more press coverage than Tebow

If Tebow was the first Christian football player, I'm sure he would

The religion double standard is limited only to whites. A lot of black atheletes often talk about their religious pride, some even make a tebow like gesture, but they don't get pilloried for it. After every touchdown Denard Robinson would run it, he would tebow. Nobody EVERY said anything about that.

http://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/denard-robinson-tebowing.jpg

denard-robinson-tebowing.jpg

I believe if Tebow were the first Christian football player, he would NOT have called him.

I base my assumption on his actions for the past 5 years. He intervened and commented on the Boston police without knowing the details.....he commented on the Martin case before a verdict was decided.....

What do you base your assumption on?

I believe if Tebow were the first Christian football player, he would NOT have called him.

I base my assumption on his actions for the past 5 years. He intervened and commented on the Boston police without knowing the details.....he commented on the Martin case before a verdict was decided.....

Lets look at it this way

If Christians in the NFL were afraid to show their faith, persecuted in the locker rooms, subjects of cruel jokes and openly derided to the point that no athlete was brave enough to admit they were a closet christian...

I can assure you the President would give a call of encouragement to the first Christian to openly admit his faith

Lets look at it this way

If Christians in the NFL were afraid to show their faith, persecuted in the locker rooms, subjects of cruel jokes and openly derided to the point that no athlete was brave enough to admit they were a closet christian...

I can assure you the President would give a call of encouragement to the first Christian to openly admit his faith

There are SNL skits making fun of Tebow for his faith, where Jesus comes into the lockeroom and tells Tebow to tone it down, and for the team to try harder.. Anything like that haappen to fags?

Didn't think so.

Lets look at it this way

There are SNL skits making fun of Tebow for his faith, where Jesus comes into the lockeroom and tells Tebow to tone it down, and for the team to try harder.. Anything like that haappen to fags?Didn't think so.

Well......there are your daily threads

Lets look at it this way

There are SNL skits making fun of Tebow for his faith, where Jesus comes into the lockeroom and tells Tebow to tone it down, and for the team to try harder.. Anything like that haappen to fags?

Didn't think so.

Nope, because up until now homosexuals were too afraid to come out publicly. Which is the point. Get it? Of course not, you're an inbred.

No. You blamed the victim. You claim that homosexuals toss caution to the wind and thus many have died.

So I simply said.....why did the Christians throw caution to the wind?

Or the Jews in the 40's?

Why didn't they all claim to be another religion?

OK, let's lay it out here.
Homosexuals engage in unprotected anonymous sex and as a result suffer many diseases, STDs, AIDs, herpes, gay bowel syndrome and a bunch of others. No one is forcing that on them. No one is making them engage in that behavior. But it's what they do. Thats the gay lifestyle.
Christians died for their beliefs. They were the victims. That victimhood was forced on them.
The Jews had no choice under Hitler. Many millions of people who were practicing Christians, whose parents had been practicing Christitans were killed as Jews by Hitler.
Not sure what yo've been up to recently but quit hitting the Kool Aid.

LOL. I would ask if you're serious, but you're an uneducated racist so this type of statement isn't shocking coming from you. Talk about a lazy generalization. As if heterosexuals don't have unprotected anonymous sex. As if ALL homosexuals have unprotected anonymous sex. Wow, you are as intellectually lazy as someone can possibly get.

Are you here to get your ass beaten again? Didn't you get enough love as a child?

OK, let's lay it out here.
Homosexuals engage in unprotected anonymous sex and as a result suffer many diseases, STDs, AIDs, herpes, gay bowel syndrome and a bunch of others. No one is forcing that on them. No one is making them engage in that behavior. But it's what they do. Thats the gay lifestyle.
Christians died for their beliefs. They were the victims. That victimhood was forced on them.
The Jews had no choice under Hitler. Many millions of people who were practicing Christians, whose parents had been practicing Christitans were killed as Jews by Hitler.
Not sure what yo've been up to recently but quit hitting the Kool Aid.

LOL. I would ask if you're serious, but you're an uneducated racist so this type of statement isn't shocking coming from you. Talk about a lazy generalization. As if heterosexuals don't have unprotected anonymous sex. As if ALL homosexuals have unprotected anonymous sex. Wow, you are as intellectually lazy as someone can possibly get.

Are you here to get your ass beaten again? Didn't you get enough love as a child?

Do any heterosexuals have unprotected anonymous sex?
Do ALL homosexuals have unprotected anonymous sex?

Go ahead, "beat my ass again".

Are you questions responsive to my argument? Do they refute the facts cited there?
/End discussion.

Are Christians still pretending to be persecuted? Remember how Tebow was ignored and made out to be a loser because of his religion? Of course you dont because Tebow, who was sub par was made a hero for being like the majority of Americans...Christian.

Are you questions responsive to my argument? Do they refute the facts cited there?
/End discussion.

Yes and yes.

That's why you refuse to answer my questions.

You lose...again. Thanks for "beating my ass" You make it so easy.

/End discussion.

Yes and yes.

No they aren't. You are too stupid to know what is relevant and what isn't. That's why the discussion with you is over. Better luck next time, chump.

/End discussion.

Yes and yes.

No they aren't. You are too stupid to know what is relevant and what isn't. That's why the discussion with you is over. Better luck next time, chump.

LOL, you're so predictable. I ask two very simple questions that annihilate your entire viewpoint and you know it and that's why you refuse to answer. Thanks for conceding defeat so quickly this time.

You're a pathetic racist, homophobe who hasn't amounted to shit in life. Be proud.

Yes and yes.

LOL, you're so predictable. I ask two very simple questions that annihilate your entire viewpoint and you know it and that's why you refuse to answer. Thanks for conceding defeat so quickly this time.

You're a pathetic racist, homophobe who hasn't amounted to shit in life. Be proud.

They dont annhilate anything except any expectation I had for something like a discussion from you. The questions are irrelevant. Which is why answering is a waste of time.
You're done, sambo.

They dont annhilate anything except any expectation I had for something like a discussion from you. The questions are irrelevant. Which is why answering is a waste of time.
You're done, sambo.
Just imagine if you weren't so lazy. Imagine if you went to school and got yourself an education. You'd actually be able to have a discussion like an adult.

Dare to dream.

Forum List

Back