The liberal double standard on Homosexuality and Religion: In one cartoon

Um um, how about not one?
How many have died from the gay lifestyle?
WHO | Number of deaths due to HIV/AIDS

Who were thrown to the lions?

You mean martyred? I dont know. Christians are martyred for their beliefs even today. That's different from inflicting death and disease on yourself to ahve a good time. Surely you know the difference.

People smoke.
People drive fast.
People eat to obesity.
People take drugs.

Homosexuality does not create diseases like aids.

Sex, in general, can spread aids.

Homosexuality is about attraction love and affection...and many times that leads to sex.

Heterosexuality is about attraction love and affection...and many times that leads to sex

um... um... Billions?

Crusades, witch hunts, inquisition... Adds up to billions.

Well no it doesn't. The Inquisition is responsible for about 800 deaths. Not even the membership of a gay bathhouse in the Castro. And it is arguable the Crusades represent the Christian lifestyle. In any case that was about 1M people. Doesn't touch the damage that AIDS has done, much less other gay lifestyle diseases.

He is correct Rabbi.

If those Christians did not want to be persecuted, they should have simply denounced their religion.

He is not correct. See above post.
Are you blaming the victim here? What the hell have you done with Jarhead?

Well no it doesn't. The Inquisition is responsible for about 800 deaths. Not even the membership of a gay bathhouse in the Castro. And it is arguable the Crusades represent the Christian lifestyle. In any case that was about 1M people. Doesn't touch the damage that AIDS has done, much less other gay lifestyle diseases.

Are you saying that homosexuality created the aids virus?

Are you saying homosexuality has nothing to do with AIDS?

He is correct Rabbi.

If those Christians did not want to be persecuted, they should have simply denounced their religion.

No. You blamed the victim. You claim that homosexuals toss caution to the wind and thus many have died.

So I simply said.....why did the Christians throw caution to the wind?

Or the Jews in the 40's?

Why didn't they all claim to be another religion?

Are you saying homosexuality has nothing to do with AIDS?

You did not answer my question.

Are you saying that homosexuality CREATED the aids virus?

Homosexuality helped spread the aids virus....but so did heterosexuality.

But here in the US the aids virus was brought in from a promiscuous foreign national who was gay and so it spread through the gay community a lot quicker than the heterosexual community...

But if it were a promiscuous heterosexual that brought it over, it would have spread via heterosexuals first.

More straight people die from disease than gay people die from AIDS. Billions! :eek:

He is correct Rabbi.

No. You blamed the victim. You claim that homosexuals toss caution to the wind and thus many have died.

So I simply said.....why did the Christians throw caution to the wind?

Or the Jews in the 40's?

Why didn't they all claim to be another religion?

OK, let's lay it out here.
Homosexuals engage in unprotected anonymous sex and as a result suffer many diseases, STDs, AIDs, herpes, gay bowel syndrome and a bunch of others. No one is forcing that on them. No one is making them engage in that behavior. But it's what they do. Thats the gay lifestyle.
Christians died for their beliefs. They were the victims. That victimhood was forced on them.
The Jews had no choice under Hitler. Many millions of people who were practicing Christians, whose parents had been practicing Christitans were killed as Jews by Hitler.
Not sure what yo've been up to recently but quit hitting the Kool Aid.

So why is it okay to "come out" but not profess the faith?

1959670_666450393401203_897219738_n.jpg

Christians in the NFL is not news
Gays in the NBA is news

Easy isn't it?

More straight people die from disease than gay people die from AIDS. Billions! :eek:

I'm hoping you die from AIDS before you can write another inane post.

^ What a charming guy. Are you representative of the Right when it comes to wishes for your fellow American citizens who happen to be gay?

I'm hoping you die from AIDS before you can write another inane post.

For some reason, I believe you to be honest with this post of yours. Feel free to put me on ignore as well.

BTW.....the only people I put on ignore are those that KNOWINGLY debate using spin. I do not ignore those I disagree with. I need to hear their side so I can either confirm my position, or learn and possibly change it.

But please....put me on ignore.

Forum List

Back