The liberal double standard on Homosexuality and Religion: In one cartoon

So why is it okay to "come out" but not profess the faith?

1959670_666450393401203_897219738_n.jpg

Who says it isn't? Both were criticized, both were championed.
I follow Tebow on Facebook, do you?
Tebow is not a NFL worthy player, even though he has gorgeous arms, I hope the latter is better at the NBA.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

Last edited:
Thats whats going to happen when tons of religious people are intolerant of others, and bigoted towards gays.

Show tolerance and this won't happen.

So no bills to keep Christians out? Shocking. How about statements from anonymous NFL execs saying that there is no place for Christians in football? Any of those?

Who are you to tell me my faith isn't real? Who is the media to tell me my faith isn't real? Are you nuts?

Get a job yet?

Have an argument yet? Moving on.
Btw Ray Lewis is a massively religious guy. Nobody was bothered by him. You routinely see pray circles in the NFL before and after a game, when someone is hurt etc.
Your op is a joke as usual. Had you educated yourself you wouldn't have made this mistake of posting a stupid cartoon where the artist is ignorant.

But hey what do you expect from a lazy mooch

Why do religious people spend so much time thinking and worrying about gay people? Just because Jesus was gay?

So no bills to keep Christians out? Shocking. How about statements from anonymous NFL execs saying that there is no place for Christians in football? Any of those?

Are you really equating Christianity with homosexuality? How many people have died from the Christian lifestyle?

"The faith" isn't real. Homosexuality is. News organizations should focus on real issues.

That's fine if you believe that.

Yes, homosexuality is real. And many believe faith is real.

If the news does not want to cover faith for it feels it isn't real, so be it.

The problem is, they cover it anyway......but in a negative light.

Don't cover it at all if you feel it isn't real.

Are you really equating Christianity with homosexuality? How many people have died from the Christian lifestyle?

um... um... Billions?

Um um, how about not one?
How many have died from the gay lifestyle?
WHO | Number of deaths due to HIV/AIDS

A heck of a lot more than those that died due to homosexuality.

Forum List

Back