The liberal double standard on Homosexuality and Religion: In one cartoon

So why is it okay to "come out" but not profess the faith?

1959670_666450393401203_897219738_n.jpg

Christians in the NFL is not news
Gays in the NBA is news

Easy isn't it?

Does Obama telephone to congratulate everyone who makes news?

Sometimes.....why shouldn't he?

He is not correct. See above post.
Are you blaming the victim here? What the hell have you done with Jarhead?

No. You blamed the victim. You claim that homosexuals toss caution to the wind and thus many have died.

So I simply said.....why did the Christians throw caution to the wind?

Or the Jews in the 40's?

Why didn't they all claim to be another religion?

OK, let's lay it out here.
Homosexuals engage in unprotected anonymous sex and as a result suffer many diseases, STDs, AIDs, herpes, gay bowel syndrome and a bunch of others. No one is forcing that on them. No one is making them engage in that behavior. But it's what they do. Thats the gay lifestyle.
Christians died for their beliefs. They were the victims. That victimhood was forced on them.
The Jews had no choice under Hitler. Many millions of people who were practicing Christians, whose parents had been practicing Christitans were killed as Jews by Hitler.
Not sure what yo've been up to recently but quit hitting the Kool Aid.

Huh?

You believe that homosexuals engage in unprotected ANONYMOUS sex and heterosexuals don't?

Hey...learn something here.....

As it pertains to sexual activity, homosexuals are no different than heterosexuals....some are promiscuous, some aren't. Some use protection, some don't.

But one thing I know as a fact....

I have NEVER seen two men having sex in public with each other......I have seen MANY heterosexuals doing it.

And yes, there were the one or two times I saw two women having sex.....but that was planned and behind closed doors.....:razz:

Homosexuals engage in unprotected anonymous sex and as a result suffer many diseases, STDs, AIDs, herpes, gay bowel syndrome and a bunch of others. No one is forcing that on them. No one is making them engage in that behavior. But it's what they do. Thats the gay lifestyle.
Christians died for their beliefs. They were the victims. That victimhood was forced on them.
The Jews had no choice under Hitler. Many millions of people who were practicing Christians, whose parents had been practicing Christitans were killed as Jews by Hitler.

tens of millions of straight people also have AIDS and other STDs.

due to drug use and unprotected sex.

No. You blamed the victim. You claim that homosexuals toss caution to the wind and thus many have died.

Or the Jews in the 40's?

What's the rate of sexually transmitted diseases among lesbians?

Does Obama telephone to congratulate everyone who makes news?

Because he is the President of the United States and, at the very least, he should be consistent.

Sadly, he is not. He only makes calls that tend to be politically expedient for his image.

He is the President of the United States

Like all Presidents before him, he can use his office to make calls to those he thinks are newsworthy or praiseworthy. It is part of the office

Tim Tebow got showered by positive, fawning coverage in the rightwing media.

Tebow was showered with much more coverage than his on-field talent warranted. He was a media sideshow and never shirked away from a camera

I would like to see where Collins has received more press coverage than Tebow

Because he is the President of the United States and, at the very least, he should be consistent.

Sadly, he is not. He only makes calls that tend to be politically expedient for his image.

He is the President of the United States

Like all Presidents before him, he can use his office to make calls to those he thinks are newsworthy or praiseworthy. It is part of the office

Yep. He can.

But he is the President of ALL of the United States.

He should be consistent.

I know...it is asking a lot from him.

"The faith" isn't real. Homosexuality is. News organizations should focus on real issues.

Who are you to tell me my faith isn't real? Who is the media to tell me my faith isn't real? Are you nuts?

Who are you to tell anyone that homosexuality is wrong? Look both ways, then when you see a bus coming, cross the street.

Last edited:

Tebow was showered with much more coverage than his on-field talent warranted. He was a media sideshow and never shirked away from a camera

The press was well aware that coverage of Tebow would be met with a lot of negative scrutiny.

Likewise, they were aware that coverage of Collins would bring limited negative scrutiny...pretty much from the far religious right only.

It is not why they reported on it. It was what they anticipated the reaction would be.

But you know that already.....and if you don't, then you truly do not understand how the press operates.

He can't show that.....because his initial premise is false.

The press was well aware that coverage of Tebow would be met with a lot of negative scrutiny.

Likewise, they were aware that coverage of Collins would bring limited negative scrutiny...pretty much from the far religious right only.

It is not why they reported on it. It was what they anticipated the reaction would be.

But you know that already.....and if you don't, then you truly do not understand how the press operates.

The press wants ratings

Tebow brought ratings and was met by a horde of reporters. Collins is current news and will fade away in a couple of days

The OP is laughable in commenting on the poor coverage that Tebow got from the press....cry me a river

Or the Jews in the 40's?

Huh?

You believe that homosexuals engage in unprotected ANONYMOUS sex and heterosexuals don't?

Hey...learn something here.....

As it pertains to sexual activity, homosexuals are no different than heterosexuals....some are promiscuous, some aren't. Some use protection, some don't.

But one thing I know as a fact....

I have NEVER seen two men having sex in public with each other......I have seen MANY heterosexuals doing it.

And yes, there were the one or two times I saw two women having sex.....but that was planned and behind closed doors.....:razz:

Wow, I pegged you for a smart guy and here you are using all the same crap arguments that leftists do.
Your personal experience is irrelevant. Let's get that straight.
Second, it is simply fact that homosexuals engage in risky sex far more often than straight people do. It is simply a fact that AIDS spread through the gay community due to their sexual behavior and didnt make much inroads in the straight community. These are not based on my personal observations or talk show radio. This is simply fact.
Finally the "gay lifestyle" of promiscuous unprotected sex is the cause of much disease, and it is widely practiced. When SanFran wanted to shut down gay bathhouses as public health hazards the gays had a knipshin and declared their rights were being violated.

He can't show that.....because his initial premise is false.

When did Obama call Tebow and congratulate him for being a Christian?

Or the Jews in the 40's?

LOL. I would ask if you're serious, but you're an uneducated racist so this type of statement isn't shocking coming from you. Talk about a lazy generalization. As if heterosexuals don't have unprotected anonymous sex. As if ALL homosexuals have unprotected anonymous sex. Wow, you are as intellectually lazy as someone can possibly get.

Forum List

Back