The liberal double standard on Homosexuality and Religion: In one cartoon

So why is it okay to "come out" but not profess the faith?

1959670_666450393401203_897219738_n.jpg

Just one more example of the "fundamental transformation".

So if heterosexuals engage in unprotected anonymous sex does that make whatever gays do OK?
See, the question is irrelevant. Just like your posts.

Straight people engage in unprotected sex with folks they barely know, just like Gays.

How is that any of your business?

"The faith" isn't real. Homosexuality is. News organizations should focus on real issues.

Who are you to tell me my faith isn't real? Who is the media to tell me my faith isn't real? Are you nuts?

Who are you to tell someone who they can marry and what they can do with their body?
Be a Christian, I don't care. Don't tell me what to do with my life.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

So if heterosexuals engage in unprotected anonymous sex does that make whatever gays do OK?

Straight people engage in unprotected sex with folks they barely know, just like Gays.

Basketball players have unprotected sex with folks they barely know?

Learn something new every day

Gay people engage in it far more often than straight people and consequently suffer many more diseases. Which is a public health hazard. Which is certainly my business.

Gay people engage in it far more often than straight people and consequently suffer many more diseases. Which is a public health hazard. Which is certainly my business.

Plan on having sex with a gay man?

So why is it okay to "come out" but not profess the faith?

1959670_666450393401203_897219738_n.jpg

They've been keeping Christians out of professional sports since, when?

Uhh, never. But their views on the other hand are a different story.

Really? Then why do so many teams pray before games, have priests etc come say prayers. Why do more than half the players Thank God when they win? The NFL hasn't done anything to Christians. Stop playing the victim.
Tebow isn't a good QB, he should go play in Canada, he could be great there.
a7yzu8e6.jpg

Plan on having sex with a gay man?

I'll rely on you to tell me how it is.
No, dunce. What I meant was I live in this society too so societal problems are of concern to me.

"The faith" isn't real. Homosexuality is. News organizations should focus on real issues.
Who are you to tell me my faith isn't real? Who is the media to tell me my faith isn't real? Are you nuts?
Your "faith" is in a fairy tale of an invisible man in the sky whose perfect creation was ruined by a talking snake. Your "faith" isn't real because there isn't an invisible man in the sky nor was there ever a talking snake.

and yours is one of a primordial swamp producing the wonders of the brain

The Christian religion has 3 verities
1. The Creation
2. The Fall
3. The Atonement.
God tried to keep it simple...so fill in the blanks.

I guarantee you that is an incorrect observation.

would you care to give us some statistics on who lives longer?

would you care to give us some statistics on who lives longer?

This study compared prevalence rates of most common sexually transmitted diseases (STD) in heterosexual and homosexual men who made respectively 12,201 and 5324 visits to an STD clinic over 18 months. Overall, homosexual men were significantly (p < 0.001) more likely than heterosexual men to have gonorrhea (30.31% vs. 19.83%), early syphilis (1.08% vs. 0.34%) and anal warts (2.90% vs. 0.26%) but less likely to have nongonococcal urethritis (NGU) (14.63% vs. 36.40%, p < 0.001), herpes genitalis (0.93% vs. 3.65%, p < 0.001), pediculosis pubis (4.30% vs. 5.35%, p < 0.005), scabies (0.42% vs. 0.76%, p < 0.02), and genital warts (1.68% vs. 6.69%, p < 0.001). In most cases the differences in rates remained significant (p < 0.05) when corrected for age and race. It is speculated that higher rates of gonorrhea and syphilis result from a larger mean number of sexual contacts, more potential sites of infection, and more hidden and asymptomatic disease, while the lower rates of the other STD result from a lesser susceptibility of anal mucosa to the causative agent(s) of NGU, herpes genitalis, and venereal warts or from a lack of pubic apposition (pediculosis pubis).
Comparative prevalence rates of sexually tran... [Am J Epidemiol. 1980] - PubMed - NCBI

Why are the 96% of Americans who are christians stop being persecuted? When will the 4% of Americans stop being mean and start attending Sunday service?

Link to your stats?

Or is this first hand knowledge?

How would you know? Did you use to be gay??

Forum List

Back