The "liberal" idea of American justice and politics

You righties really need to shut up. Righties have been pro law enforcement and defend them 100% no matter what they do . SO LONG AS THEY TARGET BROWN PEOPLE.

But you don’t like it when it happens to your guy. Hypocrites.

You righties really need to shut up. Righties have been pro law enforcement and defend them 100% no matter what they do . SO LONG AS THEY TARGET BROWN PEOPLE.

You righties really need to shut up. Righties have been pro law enforcement and defend them 100% no matter what they do .
And idiots like you want the rest of US go give up our guns, and then rely on the very people that you despise..Bunch of fucking liberal morons(redundant statement).

You righties really need to shut up. Righties have been pro law enforcement and defend them 100% no matter what they do .
And idiots like you want the rest of US go give up our guns, and then rely on the very people that you despise..Bunch of fucking liberal morons(redundant statement).

You going to shoot police with your gun ? Is that your plan ? I thought u righties were pro cop .

Cohen is no one's guy.. are you okay?

You going to shoot police with your gun ? Is that your plan ? I thought u righties were pro cop .
Is that really how you see what I posted? talk about a fucking idiot. Maybe pictures will help you out..

when-seconds-count-the-police-are-only-minutes-away-n1.jpg

Cohen is no one's guy.. are you okay?
smiley number one

Is that really how you see what I posted? talk about a fucking idiot. Maybe pictures will help you out..

View attachment 191744

Ain’t that a pro gun talking point ? I need my AR to fight off a Corrupt government.

View attachment 191744

Ain’t that a pro gun talking point ? I need my AR to fight off a Corrupt government.
same as me

Which white criminal are we standing behind? If you're answer is "Trump", you've already lost this debate.

Liberals are always progressing, even when it means regressing to a third world gestapo. How'd they become so nasty?

Tucker on FBI Raid on Michael Cohen: 'Imagine If It Happened to You'

You think Tucker Carlson is credible on any subject. That's funny.

Haven't watched him since Crossfire,

but I'd say he's as credible as you.

Sure, but I've read some of your posts, you say lots of dumb stuff.

Liberals are always progressing, even when it means regressing to a third world gestapo. How'd they become so nasty?

a lot of it I say on purpose, to get a laugh.

why do you say dumb stuff?

BTW, Tucker is known nationwide.

and you?

and you?

Sponge Bob Square Pants is known nation wide too.

and you?

Sponge Bob Square Pants is known nation wide too.

and also more up on the news than you.

Forum List

Back