The "liberal" idea of American justice and politics

Comey basically indicted her. Is he your example of a fascist?

No his recommendation said:

"In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here."

No not fascism, however, saying he basically indicted her is very Orwellian of you.

Too funny. Whether or not there was clear intention - and her behavior more than indicated clear intent - she was still exposed to indictment, and penalty upon conviction.

The replacement of terms to alter the degree of criminality places Comey at the heart of Clinton's political Praetorian Guard.

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System

Docs show Comey watered down Hillary email probe remarks

BS, if he was that, he wouldn't have said anything at all. Just a press release saying that the FBI doesn't recommend any charges against her. SOP.

You're not clear on bait-and-switch, eh?

Why did he again raise the issue a week before the election? To put the spotlight back on Hillary, who was slipping at the time, and to again publicly exonerate her with bells on just before the election to make sure everyone saw the "Grade A" stamp.

It didn't work.

That's funny. You, thinking he was trying to help her! Something you heard on Faux News?

Nah. The connections are easy enough to make based upon the behavior of the parties involved.

Bullshit. The Gestapo didn't serve search warrants looking for evidence. You were pronounce guilty by the Party. You know like what Herr Trumph wants to have the power to do.

"Lock her up"
"Lock her up"

Fascism wrapped in a flag.

"In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here."

No not fascism, however, saying he basically indicted her is very Orwellian of you.

For all the opinion he injected in the middle of the campaign, I thought he should have been fire.
it wasn't Comey's place to make those statements.. fk I hate dumb fks like you.

Bullshit. The Gestapo didn't serve search warrants looking for evidence. You were pronounce guilty by the Party. You know like what Herr Trumph wants to have the power to do.

"Lock her up"
"Lock her up"

For all the opinion he injected in the middle of the campaign, I thought he should have been fire.

That was my point. god, I hate double dumb fucks like you. Have a nice day.

"Lock her up"
"Lock her up"

:itsok::itsok:

Struck a nerve eh? BTW, it wasn't your point, but I understand your need to save face.

"Lock her up"
"Lock her up"

:itsok::itsok:

Struck a nerve eh? BTW, it wasn't your point, but I understand your need to save face.

Nah, you're just too dumb to realize when you're being made fun of.

"For all the opinion he injected in the middle of the campaign, I thought he should have been fire."

Oh I see I missed a "d"

Forum List

Back