The liberal march towards EXTREME fascism

(II) the moderate right distrusted intellectuals and sought limited government
Exactly. You cannot have "limited" totalitarian government. That is an oxymoron.
(III) the radical right favored a romantic and aggressive form of nationalism
And? What does that have to do with totalitarianism? One cannot force someone to love their nation and in fact doing so is likely to cause one to hate their nation.
(IV) the extreme right proposed anti-immigration policies and implicit racism;
and
Ehhhhh. Wrong. That is left-wing. It was the Dumbocrat Party that founded the KKK in Tennessee in 1865. It was the Dumbocrat Party that attacked the United States in order to keep slavery. It was the Dumbocrat Party that rounded up Japanese people and place them in camps during WWII.
(V) the neo-liberal right sought to combine a market economy and economic deregulation with the traditional right-wing beliefs in patriotism, elitism and law and order
Key phrase: "economic deregulation". The polar opposite of totalitarianism.

I'm a fair man. Would you like another shot?
Democrats did not attack America. The Confederate States as a nation had no democratic party.

The democrat Party, now American Taliban, ran the Southern States
Today the south is republican.

And the democrat Party is still the racist Party

So, how many African-Americans are in the republic congress?

Exactly. You cannot have "limited" totalitarian government. That is an oxymoron.
And? What does that have to do with totalitarianism? One cannot force someone to love their nation and in fact doing so is likely to cause one to hate their nation.
and
Ehhhhh. Wrong. That is left-wing. It was the Dumbocrat Party that founded the KKK in Tennessee in 1865. It was the Dumbocrat Party that attacked the United States in order to keep slavery. It was the Dumbocrat Party that rounded up Japanese people and place them in camps during WWII.
(V) the neo-liberal right sought to combine a market economy and economic deregulation with the traditional right-wing beliefs in patriotism, elitism and law and order

Democrats did not attack America. The Confederate States as a nation had no democratic party.

You ain't black!

The CSA never had any political parties at all Buttsoiler.
Oh Homo...the Dumbocrat Party was founded in 1828. The Civil War started in 1861.

The Republicans were lead by President Abraham Lincoln and opposed slavery. The Dumbocrat Party supported slavery and thus formed the “Confederate States”.

Hang in there, little queer boy. If you just go back to school and pay attention, things will get better for you.:itsok:

Things did 60 years ago. The Democratic Party split with those racist bastards and they flocked to the republic one. A merican nazis's will tell anyone who listens that trump has helped them like no other president.

Currently, a republic president defends the confederacy and all it's whiteness.

"They flocked to the Republican Party, I just KNOW it, even though I can't actually name any who did so." *yawn*

Thanks for clarifying that racism really IS related to be an uneducated halfwit, bigot. Now begone, because I don't allow racist lowlifes on my screen.

FLUSH!

So, the south didn't turn republic in the 1960 due to Civil Rights and Voting Laws passed by the Democratic Party...

In what world to do you live in?

and

You ain't black!

and

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." — Joe Biden

clean AND articulate?! OMG what are the odds???

and

You ain't black!

There might be 1.

and

You ain't black!

There might be 1.

You ain't black!!

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." — Joe Biden... Clean AND articulate?! What are the odds??? ZOMG!!

and

I'm afraid there is no "racist party". Racism is a social construct, not a political one.

But of course you knew this.

and

You ain't black!

There might be 1.

You ain't black!!

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." — Joe Biden... Clean AND articulate?! What are the odds??? ZOMG!!

What are the odds that a longtime politician would be talking marketing strategy about his party?
Pretty fuggin' good actually.

and

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." — Joe Biden

You really don't want to travel that road when you have this guy:

“A well-educated black has a tremendous advantage over a well-educated white in terms of the job market. . . . If I were starting off today, I would love to be a well-educated black, because I believe they do have an actual advantage,” Trump said in a 1989 interview with Bryant Gumbel.

Oh Homo...the Dumbocrat Party was founded in 1828. The Civil War started in 1861.

The Republicans were lead by President Abraham Lincoln and opposed slavery. The Dumbocrat Party supported slavery and thus formed the “Confederate States”.

Hang in there, little queer boy. If you just go back to school and pay attention, things will get better for you.:itsok:

Things did 60 years ago. The Democratic Party split with those racist bastards and they flocked to the republic one. A merican nazis's will tell anyone who listens that trump has helped them like no other president.

"They flocked to the Republican Party, I just KNOW it, even though I can't actually name any who did so." *yawn*

Thanks for clarifying that racism really IS related to be an uneducated halfwit, bigot. Now begone, because I don't allow racist lowlifes on my screen.

FLUSH!

You almost, however accidentally, raise a salient point. Racism does indeed require uneducated halfwittery.
Know what else it requires?
Conservatism. The conservative belief in a striated top-down social order, as opposed to, say, "all men are created equal".

And btw the poster did not cite the Republican Party. He cited the Republic Party. See if you can figure out why.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
and

You ain't black!

There might be 1.

You ain't black!!

What are the odds that a longtime politician would be talking marketing strategy about his party?
Pretty fuggin' good actually.

You ain't black!

Clean? Hmm maybe. Articulate? Hmmm, maybe. Clean AND articulate? GTFO!!! That's storybook!

Having trouble following along, otto105? :laugh:

Homo-Pogo likes to lie about everything. In this thread, he chosen to lie about the Confederate states and (and by extension, the Confederate Army) “not” being controlled by “any party” :rolleyes:

Everyone knows that the Dumbocrats controlled the confederate states and army.

Having trouble following along, otto105? :laugh:

Homo-Pogo likes to lie about everything. In this thread, he chosen to lie about the Confederate states and (and by extension, the Confederate Army) “not” being controlled by “any party” :rolleyes:

Everyone knows that the Dumbocrats controlled the confederate states and army.
s01tw1w524f41.png

Not just fascism, but EXTREME fascism....
Right. Because, as with anything, there is a scale. Dumb ass. :laugh:
Boy, I don't know, I think they EXTRA EVIL SUPER DOOPER DOUBLE COMMIE NAZI DEEP STATE FAKE NEWS CHINESE SOCIALIST VENEZUELAN fascist!

We need to get that RIGHT! We need to get REALLY SCARED 'n stuff!

:auiqs.jpg:

and

You ain't black!

There might be 1.

He quit.

It's zero.

and

You ain't black!

There might be 1.

You ain't black!!

In the republic party? Zero.

and

You really don't want to travel that road when you have this guy:

“A well-educated black has a tremendous advantage over a well-educated white in terms of the job market. . . . If I were starting off today, I would love to be a well-educated black, because I believe they do have an actual advantage,” Trump said in a 1989 interview with Bryant Gumbel.

So, how many work for trump today?

Yeah, we're going there.

Forum List

Back