The liberal march towards EXTREME fascism

Anyone whose brain is not completely stuck up his ass knows that fascism is extreme right-wing. Ask yourselves how many neo-Nazis voted for Obama or Hillary. That gives you your answer. Of course, given that this board is full of right-wing revisionist I expect them to lie to this easy question.

Anyone whose brain is not completely stuck up his ass knows that fascism is extreme right-wing. Ask yourselves how many neo-Nazis voted for Obama or Hillary. That gives you your answer. Of course, given that this board is full of right-wing revisionist I expect them to lie to this easy question.
Only people who have been thoroughly brainwashed "know" that.

Tell us, how many Neo-nazis voted for Obama or Hillary?

The answer is obvious to anyone whose brain is larger than a pea.

In other words, you have no fucking clue how man voted for them.

To be honest, 'fascist' has been tossed out far too often by far too many. It is impossible to know what the orientation of all the mis-users is.
Yep, like many words.

One of the MANY behaviors displayed by nutters on both ends is intellectual laziness that leads to simplistic hyperbole.

It's much easier to just spray out the most over-the-top rhetoric than it is to be more precise and thoughtful in our communication.

NAZI COMMIE RACIST HITLER MARXIST MAOIST FASCIST

One of the MANY reasons nutters have virtually ZERO credibility: There's no way to take anything they say seriously.

To be honest, 'fascist' has been tossed out far too often by far too many. It is impossible to know what the orientation of all the mis-users is.
Yep, like many words.

One of the MANY behaviors displayed by nutters on both ends is intellectual laziness that leads to simplistic hyperbole.

It's much easier to just spray out the most over-the-top rhetoric than it is to be more precise and thoughtful in our communication.

One of the MANY reasons nutters have virtually ZERO credibility: There's no way to take anything they say seriously.
You have zero credibility, Mac. You are a "nutter" yourself.

In other words you are too afraid to admit the truth.

Here: I am posting a video for you. It is being posted purely for the purposes to show who Neo-Nazis supported for President in 2016. It is really quite sad that I had to actually post something that would be obvious to some one with the IQ of Jethro Bodine. There are numerous published articles on this topic as well, but those require actual reading.

Last edited:
Yep, like many words.

You have zero credibility, Mac. You are a "nutter" yourself.
Ol' Mac never has to name names.

Further discussion of oxymoronic terminology. Truly "left" or "liberal" people could not be fascist. Fascists are not "liberal" nor "left". Fascists are just fascists and justly to be criticized. Anything that sets the state at the center of being is an error to be avoided.
Liberals set the state at the center of being, moron.
Such a comment in this context would indicate anew that its author seeks to represent the center of being moron(ic).

Further discussion of oxymoronic terminology. Truly "left" or "liberal" people could not be fascist. Fascists are not "liberal" nor "left". Fascists are just fascists and justly to be criticized. Anything that sets the state at the center of being is an error to be avoided.
Dumb ass, fascism is totalitarianism. Total government control. That’s far left-wing, you imbecile.

Here: I am posting a video for you. It is being posted purely for the purposes to show who Neo-Nazis supported for President in 2016. It is really quite sad that I had to actually post something that would be obvious to some one with the IQ of Jethro Bodine. There are numerous published articles on this topic as well, but those require actual reading.

Hezbollah supports Biden. So do pedophiles and convicted felons.

(II) the moderate right distrusted intellectuals and sought limited government
Exactly. You cannot have "limited" totalitarian government. That is an oxymoron.
(III) the radical right favored a romantic and aggressive form of nationalism
And? What does that have to do with totalitarianism? One cannot force someone to love their nation and in fact doing so is likely to cause one to hate their nation.
(IV) the extreme right proposed anti-immigration policies and implicit racism;
and
Ehhhhh. Wrong. That is left-wing. It was the Dumbocrat Party that founded the KKK in Tennessee in 1865. It was the Dumbocrat Party that attacked the United States in order to keep slavery. It was the Dumbocrat Party that rounded up Japanese people and place them in camps during WWII.
(V) the neo-liberal right sought to combine a market economy and economic deregulation with the traditional right-wing beliefs in patriotism, elitism and law and order
Key phrase: "economic deregulation". The polar opposite of totalitarianism.

I'm a fair man. Would you like another shot?
Democrats did not attack America. The Confederate States as a nation had no democratic party.

The democrat Party, now American Taliban, ran the Southern States

Not until way after the Civil War.

Go ahead. Look it up.

I never cease to marvel at the ignorance of the left. By any standard, you cannot have right-wing totalitarianism. And fascism is indisputably and undeniably, totalitarian.

I never cease to marvel at the ignorance of the left. By any standard, you cannot have right-wing totalitarianism. And fascism is indisputably and undeniably, totalitarian.

Buttsoiler's been so desperately trying to sell this shit here for, LITERALLY, years. Under (at least) two different names.

Not to mention, after having it pointed out sixteen thousand times, he STILL can't fathom the distinctions between Liberalism and leftism. Yet another example here where he starts yelping about "the left" despite his OWN TITLE citing "Liberal". Such a confuserated little Buttsoiler.

(II) the moderate right distrusted intellectuals and sought limited government
Exactly. You cannot have "limited" totalitarian government. That is an oxymoron.
(III) the radical right favored a romantic and aggressive form of nationalism
And? What does that have to do with totalitarianism? One cannot force someone to love their nation and in fact doing so is likely to cause one to hate their nation.
(IV) the extreme right proposed anti-immigration policies and implicit racism;
and
Ehhhhh. Wrong. That is left-wing. It was the Dumbocrat Party that founded the KKK in Tennessee in 1865. It was the Dumbocrat Party that attacked the United States in order to keep slavery. It was the Dumbocrat Party that rounded up Japanese people and place them in camps during WWII.
(V) the neo-liberal right sought to combine a market economy and economic deregulation with the traditional right-wing beliefs in patriotism, elitism and law and order
Key phrase: "economic deregulation". The polar opposite of totalitarianism.

I'm a fair man. Would you like another shot?
Democrats did not attack America. The Confederate States as a nation had no democratic party.

The democrat Party, now American Taliban, ran the Southern States

Not until way after the Civil War.

Go ahead. Look it up.
The democrat Party ran the Southern States and precipitated the first American Civil War.

The second formally starts November 4, 2020.

The democrats, now American Taliban, will start that one too, and they'll lose again. Their record will be 0-2 in Civil War. Then one day in the future, they will say that the parties once again switched side and Antifa and BLM were Republican run organizations

Prove they did.
You said the exact same thing after you hilariously (and ignorantly) claimed that “progressives do not exist any more” and then provided the laughable date range for it (as if an idea can die like a person). What happened? This entire board absolutely ate you alive and you still denied it. We provided endless video of prominent Dumbocrats (such as Hitlery Clinton) proudly declaring themselves “progressives” and you still cried “lalalalalalalala I can’t hear you”[/QUOTE]
CUE crickets.
Cue your endless and mind-numbing denial of facts and reality :rolleyes:

Hezbollah supports Biden. So do pedophiles and convicted felons.

And now you know why trump loves the lower educated.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

Forum List

Back