The liberal push in regards to illegal immigrants is going to push ME into the Trump camp.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
1. They compete for my jobs with substantially lower bids & wages.
2. They get a driver's license which I HAVE TO PROVE citizenship to obtain.
3. The possibility for them to actually nullify my vote with their own.
4. Their impact on our social services which drive our national debt.
5. Their impact on our schools.
6. The senseless deaths of Americans at their hands.
7. Republicans seem to fear this issue.

I have serious concerns about Trump but this subject has a direct impact on my life. As such, unless another candidate takes a hard line position on our southern border, sanctuary cities & illegal immigration in general Trump will earn my support & vote by default.

cvitcJo.jpg

• Banned
Also just to offer an anecdote as to the impact I face I'll offer this conversation from a customer I finished working for 2 weeks ago.

On the last day a conversation ensued about the price I charged for the demolition & removal of 300 Sq ft of 2" thick lightweight concrete. It took one week for one man to demo out the concrete and rebuild the substrate with the proper lumber and concrete require by building codes. He informed me that he could have gone down to the Home Depot and picked up 3 people (Mexicans) who would have done the job for 1/5th of what I charged.
He is not the first customer who has made such comments and I have even had wealthy customers ask for bids years after we had done previous jobs for them only to lose the bid because of the major undercutting that the illegals cause.

We Aussies don't understand why other countries have porous borders. You are under no obligation?

"The liberal push in regards to illegal immigrants is going to push ME into the Trump camp."

This fails as a straw man fallacy, in addition to being a ridiculous lie.

There is no 'liberal push' with regard to 'illegal' immigrants.

An undocumented immigrant is not 'illegal' until such time as he has been found guilty in a court of law of entering the country absent authorization.

All persons in the United States are entitled to due process of the law, including those undocumented; that liberals correctly understand and obey the Constitution and rule of law does not mean anyone is 'pushing' anything.

That you and other hateful rightists are ignorant of the law, and have an unwarranted contempt for immigrants and the rule of law, does not justify your seeking to disadvantage immigrants.

The ridiculous xenophobia and nativism common to most on the right is one of many reasons why Hispanic Americans are voting democratic, in addition to other Americans who celebrate our great Nation's history of inclusion and diversity.

• Banned
"The liberal push in regards to illegal immigrants is going to push ME into the Trump camp."

This fails as a straw man fallacy, in addition to being a ridiculous lie.

There is no 'liberal push' with regard to 'illegal' immigrants.

An undocumented immigrant is not 'illegal' until such time as he has been found guilty in a court of law of entering the country absent authorization.

All persons in the United States are entitled to due process of the law, including those undocumented; that liberals correctly understand and obey the Constitution and rule of law does not mean anyone is 'pushing' anything.

That you and other hateful rightists are ignorant of the law, and have an unwarranted contempt for immigrants and the rule of law, does not justify your seeking to disadvantage immigrants.

The ridiculous xenophobia and nativism common to most on the right is one of many reasons why Hispanic Americans are voting democratic, in addition to other Americans who celebrate our great Nation's history of inclusion and diversity.
We'll be sure to send the poor & masses to your neighborhood, you can have them all.

We Aussies don't understand why other countries have porous borders. You are under no obligation?
Ignorant politicians
Well we have them here too. It must be some other weird reason.
You live on a big island? Lol

So? Why is it hard to defend the narrow border between Mexico and the US? Countries have protected much larger borders with far less man power and money for millenia.

Our coastline is vast! It's far harder to protect.

Ignorant politicians

So? Why is it hard to defend the narrow border between Mexico and the US? Countries have protected much larger borders with far less man power and money for millenia.

You're clearly one of the Muppets out to space. You live on an island. We live with thousands of miles of land adjoining mutual borders that are crossed daily. We also have a government overrun with morons who don't care.

I have serious concerns about Trump but this subject has a direct impact on my life. As such, unless another candidate takes a hard line position on our southern border, sanctuary cities & illegal immigration in general Trump will earn my support & vote by default.
The republicans don't FEAR the issue. They see how the illegal aliens are destroying this nation, and they know WHY the dems are letting them in and shipping them in by the THOUSANDS... BECAUSE THEY SEE VOTES. Why in the HELL do you think they fight so hard against voter ID?

Ignorant politicians

You're clearly one of the Muppets out to space. You live on an island. We live with thousands of miles of land adjoining mutual borders that are crossed daily. We also have a government overrun with morons who don't care.

Get one in that does care. Stop bringing up this island rubbish. I can swim from PNG to Australia. Just because you are afraid of water doesn't mean everyone is. Deserts are scary too ya know. Quit making excuses.

Australia defends it's borders because we have the will. No other reason.

Ignorant politicians

Get one in that does care. Stop bringing up this island rubbish. I can swim from PNG to Australia. Just because you are afraid of water doesn't mean everyone is. Deserts are scary too ya know. Quit making excuses.

LOL

You're an idiot plain & simple. Not to mention you're not an American so your observations are both irrelevant as well as terribly thought out.

1) There is no such thing as an UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANT. The term is an oxymoron, used only by MORONS.

2). If you cross into this nation without going throw a check point, you are here ILLEGALLY.

3) If you were born in another country, you are an ALIEN.

4) If you cross into the country without going throw a legal border check point, and you were born in another country, you are an ILLEGAL ALIEN, period.

5) YOU, are a MORON.

Last edited:

The republicans don't FEAR the issue. They see how the illegal aliens are destroying this nation, and they know WHY the dems are letting them in and shipping them in by the THOUSANDS... BECAUSE THEY SEE VOTES. Why in the HELL do you think they fight so hard against voter ID?
Hello my betrothed.:smiliehug:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

LOL

You're an idiot plain & simple. Not to mention you're not an American so your observations are both irrelevant as well as terribly thought out.
Given your posting history, this failed thread included, you're in no position to refer to anyone as an 'idiot.'

LOL

I like to dispell the "powerless" lies.

"Oh but a land border is impossible to defend". - lies like that.

you are a jerkoff. And that's the first name call I've made on this forum.

This is as ignorant as it is moronic and ridiculous.

Only US citizens are allowed to vote.

Immigrants are not 'destroying' the Nation.

And voter 'ID' laws are unwarranted, as no election outcome has been altered as a result of 'fraud,' a myth contrived by the right devoid of facts or documentation.

This is as ignorant as it is moronic and ridiculous.

Only US citizens are allowed to vote.

Immigrants are not 'destroying' the Nation.

And voter 'ID' laws are unwarranted, as no election outcome has been altered as a result of 'fraud,' a myth contrived by the right devoid of facts or documentation.
No, "immigrants" aren't destroying our nation... ILLEGAL ALIENS are... big difference, dumbass.

And if progs don't think they're going to vote for them, then why are they registering them as dem voters when they give them their illegal drivers licenses? Why do dems have sanctuary cities?

You don't fool anyone with your leftard bull shit here, boy. The vast majority of Americans know the truth behind the massive obama/democrat push to FLOOD America with ILLEGALS.

Forum List

Back