The liberal push in regards to illegal immigrants is going to push ME into the Trump camp.

Illegal immigrants don't vote, Gramps. Why did you include that in your hate fest?

Please....vote for Trump. Although....being that you are in Kansas....he won't be on your ballot.
Because...
Illegal immigrants don't vote, Gramps. Why did you include that in your hate fest?

Please....vote for Trump. Although....being that you are in Kansas....he won't be on your ballot.
Because...

Many reasons. It's sort of common knowledge among economists.

Illegal immigrants benefit the U.S. economy
What does that have to do with Trump not being on the ballot?
To put a point on the link that has nothing to do with what you responded to - it is nice that it 'helps' the American economy by driving down costs. However, economy does not always equal people. It hurts people because it dilutes the American labor force driving income into the ground for unskilled labor.

He won't be on the ballot by the time Gramps has a chance to vote. He'll have dropped out. That's what I meant by that.

I watch the news every morning ( local and national ) there was nothing about the law passing to allow non-citizens to be able to vote, and drive in California until yesterday after it already passed.

Just wrong~

Pisses me off.

Trump's the only one out there talking about securing our border and restoring the rule of law. The rest are doing the same ole same ole. It is time to secure our border and restore the law. If it's Trump who'll do it, then so be it. I'm in.

Breitbart? Oh okay....:rofl:

The only "shocking" thing is that apparently their readers are not aware of the Electoral College and that nationwide polls for President are meaningless since popular votes are not used in determining who wins. Well, it's probably not shocking considering the cadre of morons here who rely in Breitbart for their daily marching orders.

Invalidation is hard-wired into liberals.
geez.gif
Funny part is they think it's effective.

Forum List

Back