The liberal sherpa.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

We have seen this story about the white girl and the Asian dress. watch the response from this pathetic stupid ass left wing woman. Again, left wing white American women are by far the dumbest most annoying people on earth.

I cant watch the video, but i can imagine what she was saying.
These people are fucking FREAKS
That poor girl was actually being called a "closet racist" for appreciating other cultures!
White people cant do shit anymore without being socially assassinated.

The topic is lame but it highlights pretty well what Fox does. This topic means zippo but they were able to (apparently) find someone who was willing to go on their airwaves and call a girl wearing a dress a “closet racist”…. Then the morons who watch this nonsense automatically parlay it into how 1/2 the people in the nation think….

Textbook tempest in a teapot.

Wtf? You can't wear something a friend gave you now?

I can't wear the Chinese silk shirt? :fu:

That's a seriously retarded little princess, there.

The topic is lame but it highlights pretty well what Fox does. This topic means zippo but they were able to (apparently) find someone who was willing to go on their airwaves and call a girl wearing a dress a “closet racist”…. Then the morons who watch this nonsense automatically parlay it into how 1/2 the people in the nation think….

The big deal is made by the left and this one blames Fox news.

This one proves me right again. They are way too dumb to get it.

That was TRENDING on some social media thing before FOX, actually. The bedwetting is REAL

I am whiter than white. I believe I will start wearing dashikis and kimonos when venturing into Leftie World, just because I can.

james-clavells-shogun-dvd-cover-42.jpg

We have seen this story about the white girl and the Asian dress. watch the response from this pathetic stupid ass left wing woman. Again, left wing white American women are by far the dumbest most annoying people on earth.

Tucker's interviews with the Left are by far the best freak show currently airing.

I guess blacks should stop wearing cotton and polyester clothes since those were made by whites
I guess they should limit chinese buffets to only chinese people
I guess we need to ban minorities from buying chevrolet since thats a white man brand
Cripes people, you guys are RETARDED

There are idiots all over the world. Fox just gives a select few a microphone. Losers like you use it to indict a whole segment of society.

That was TRENDING on some social media thing before FOX, actually. The bedwetting is REAL

So was Jimmy Fallon’s hashtag (according to Fallon last night)…. Was that newsworthy as well?

LOL how cliche
Thread is about bedwetting regressive twats and cornball is hammering on FOX :lol:

The funny thing is how the typical stupid American white woman is how she claimed she wanted attention from wearing a prom dress.

Lol!

Dear God help me, I hate them. Anyone ever actally meet a GIRL that did not want attention from any DRESS that SHE wears? Let alone a fucking PROM DRESS!!!

I HATE THEM!

There are idiots all over the world. Fox just gives a select few a microphone. Losers like you use it to indict a whole segment of society.

"Cultural appropriation" is currently one of the de rigueur subjects of discussion on American university campuses, and we all know who pushes this crap.

You really should keep up more.

I saw a Native American wearing Abercrombie this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:
Get em facebook! Get that fucking racist!

"Cultural appropriation" is currently one of the de rigueur subjects of discussion on American university campuses, and we all know who pushes this crap.

We do? First time I’ve heard this phrase. I’m on college campuses pretty often.

Of course you are, but dumping trash receptacles is not part of the academic discussion.

Of course you are, but dumping trash receptacles is not part of the academic discussion.

More recruiting than dumping trash receptacles….
Good idea on where to put the resumes of republicans though…. LOL

The funny thing is how the typical stupid American white woman is how she claimed she wanted attention from wearing a prom dress.

Lol!

Dear God help me, I hate them. Anyone ever actally meet a GIRL that did not want attention from any DRESS that SHE wears? Let alone a fucking PROM DRESS!!!

I HATE THEM!

:auiqs.jpg:

I must admit, my tolerance of their ignorance is growing thin.

I don’t think even the Libs on this board will side with that dumb -unt who claimed she mocked, and exploited the Chinese culture. It’s about as pathetic as one can get.

Forum List

Back