🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The liberals approach to society

This really illustrates how liberals view the world - tax the shit out of young people, use it to buy votes from the masses, shoot old people in the head since they cost money (Social Security, Medicare, Obamacare, etc.) which they were taxed the shit out of when they were young.

“How can you stop the corruption and the insanity if you have a supervisor who is a non-veteran saying these things to veterans, scaring them about their jobs and telling them because they’re an older veteran ‘you ought to be taken outside and shot in the head’,” asked the employee.

VA Supervisor: Older Veterans Should be 'Shot in the Head' to Save Money

Obama cut taxes, while Reagan and Bush raised taxes.

This really illustrates how liberals view the world - tax the shit out of young people, use it to buy votes from the masses, shoot old people in the head since they cost money (Social Security, Medicare, Obamacare, etc.) which they were taxed the shit out of when they were young.

“How can you stop the corruption and the insanity if you have a supervisor who is a non-veteran saying these things to veterans, scaring them about their jobs and telling them because they’re an older veteran ‘you ought to be taken outside and shot in the head’,” asked the employee.

Any thread that is based on an infowars link should be automatically sent to the rubber room.

He could veto the Bill they send him my idiot friend. He could Propose anything he likes. I know you believe that you know how the government works, but you obviously don't.

There is a Veto. There is no Line-Item Veto. It's all or nothing? Learn it.

Where did I say anything about a line item veto?....pulling idiotic remarks out of your ass, to impress yourself, is all you accomplish....and that applies to most of your posts!
You said Veto the Pay Cut, and that's not possible. We don't fund the government one tiny one-issue bill at a time.

Then Congress writes a NEW BILL...see how easy it was, and the clown in the WH has veto'd many bills because of ONE thing in them that he doesn't like. Do you need links, or can you find them if you ask your Mom how to do it?

Where did I say anything about a line item veto?....pulling idiotic remarks out of your ass, to impress yourself, is all you accomplish....and that applies to most of your posts!
You said Veto the Pay Cut, and that's not possible. We don't fund the government one tiny one-issue bill at a time.

Then Congress writes a NEW BILL...see how easy it was, and the clown in the WH has veto'd many bills because of ONE thing in them that he doesn't like. Do you need links, or can you find them if you ask your Mom how to do it?

I'm not going to get stuck on the semantics here. Next time say Veto the bill with the pay increase in it, not veto the pay increase. One he can do, the one I said, and one he can't, the one you said. Nuff said.

And dear old mom has been dead for a few decades now.

I'm not going to get stuck on the semantics here. Next time say Veto the bill with the pay increase in it, not veto the pay increase. One he can do, the one I said, and one he can't, the one you said. Nuff said.

Then don't act like you didn't know what I meant...typical!

My mother also, so between us, mom's are off limits!

Then don't act like you didn't know what I meant...typical!

My mother also, so between us, mom's are off limits!

I like clarity in statements. And the mothers always were off limits. Only the children here fight that battle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PepQF7G-It0

U.S. Senate Republicans block veterans' health bill on budget worry | Reuters

Republicans Block U.S. Health Aid for 9/11 Workers

Republicans always try to swerve away from the truth by blaming Democrats for what Republicans actually do and believe in.

We don't need to make stuff up. Not when the truth is "right there".

So let me get this straight - because Dumbocrats have spent us $7 trillion in debt since the Obama regime took over and thus Republicans have to be the ONLY adults in the room and stop the spending before the Dumbocrats collapse America, it's ok for liberals to tell veterans they should be taken outside and shot in the head?!? :cuckoo:

Now there is some vintage liberal "logic" for you.... :lol:

What did Obama spend it on? Cleaning up GOP mess? Republicans set the country up to hemorrhage for decades. Starting with the deficit creating Bush tax cuts, the unpaid for wars, the more than 40,000 factories closed from 2001 to 2008, the trillions spent on Iraq and leaving us with tens of thousands of young Americans maimed for life from Iraq and then they have the nerve to blame it on Obama. The dirty fucks.

So after attempting to blame it on Republicans, you just admitted that Obama spent the money on the private sector (completely unconstitutional) while fucking over our veterans.

I love when you suffer those moments of accidental honesty... :lol:

Obama "cut" taxes?!? How does that work considering there are over 17 new taxes just in the Affordable Care Act bill alone?

• 2.3% Tax on Medical Device Manufacturers 2014

• 10% Tax on Indoor Tanning Services 2014

• Blue Cross/Blue Shield Tax Hike

• Excise Tax on Charitable Hospitals which fail to comply with the requirements of ObamaCare

• Tax on Brand Name Drugs

• Tax on Health Insurers

• $500,000 Annual Executive Compensation Limit for Health Insurance Executives

• Elimination of tax deduction for employer-provided retirement Rx drug coverage in coordination with Medicare Part D

• Employer Mandate on business with over 50 full-time equivalent employees to provide health insurance to full-time employees. $2000 per employee $3000 if employee uses tax credits to buy insurance on the exchange (marketplace). (pushed back to 2015)

• Medicare Tax on Investment Income 3.8% over $200k/$250k

• Medicare Part A Tax increase of .9% over $200k/$250k

• 40% Excise Tax "Cadillac" on high-end Premium Health Insurance Plans 2018

• An annual $63 fee levied by ObamaCare on all plans (decreased each year until 2017 when pre-existing conditions are eliminated) to help pay for insurance companies covering the costs of high-risk pools.

• Medicine Cabinet Tax
Over the counter medicines no longer qualified as medical expenses for flexible spending accounts (FSAs), health reimbursement arrangements (HRAs), health savings accounts (HSAs), and Archer Medical Saving accounts (MSAs).

ObamaCare Tax: Full List of ObamaCare Taxes

I didn't know about you, but I am so thankful that Barack Obama has my back - "cutting" all of these taxes for me...

Obama Calls for Highest Sustained Taxation in U.S. History

It's stupefying that you would call yourself "truthseeker" while posting something this wildly partisan and inaccurate...

Besides these runaway spending increases, Obama’s budget also proposes $1.1 trillion in additional tax increases, on top of the $1 trillion in tax increases already going into effect this year under Obamacare, and the $600 billion in tax increases on the nation’s job creators, investors, and successful small businesses from the expiration of the Bush tax cuts for them in January.

Those new proposed tax increases include a doubling of the federal tax on cigarettes, in direct violation of the President’s campaign pledge not to increase taxes on singles making less than $200,000, and couples making less than $250,000, “in any form.” It includes the so-called “Buffett Rule” doubling the top capital gains tax rate from when Obama entered office. That would impose on America the fourth highest capital gains tax rate in the world, to go with effectively the world’s highest marginal corporate income tax rate.

Throughout his first term, and in this budget, President Obama has repeatedly claimed his policies have involved pro-growth tax cuts as well. But all of his supposed tax cut proposals (with the exception of limited, increased, investment write-offs for small businesses) have involved tax credits rather than reductions in tax rates (which he has repeatedly increased).

President Obama's Predictable Budget: More Spending, More Tax Increases

Simple! There is no love at the VA. Unless there is a radical change of heart. :uhoh3:

But, the president must SIGN it into law.... How stupid of you!
Not at all, Congress controls the budget. The President could propose a 30% cut in pay, and it doesn't matter a damn, and he knows it, unlike you.

No, he could VETO the pay cut.... you sure you're American...you know shit about how the gov't works![/QUOTE]

Vig, you are one stupid motherfucker. Why PMH bothers with you, I have no idea. But you are stupid. Really stupid.

But you and the Rotty. A match made in heaven. Carry on licking each others balls.

Not at all, Congress controls the budget. The President could propose a 30% cut in pay, and it doesn't matter a damn, and he knows it, unlike you.

No, he could VETO the pay cut.... you sure you're American...you know shit about how the gov't works!

Vig, you are one stupid motherfucker. Why PMH bothers with you, I have no idea. But you are stupid. Really stupid.

But you and the Rotty. A match made in heaven. Carry on licking each others balls.

Says the dumb ass who doesn't even know how to properly respond to and edit a post...

Zeke's still upset because I have annihilated her with facts in every thread and she has literally been proven wrong and a liar on each post.

Woof woof rotty. Stick your "facts" up your ass.

But hey you dumb motherfucker, how did you get to be a legend in your own pea brain?

You're so fucking stupid you can't tell the difference between a man and a woman.

Really dude. How fucking stupid are you? Don't answer that. People already know how stupid you are.

Woof woof. You get a job yet? Would anyone hire a dumb shit like you? I wouldn't. But I do have a job. And with your keen powers of observation you may have noticed that I leave to go to work around this time.

You should try it (work that is). Instead you will make a few dozen more ignorant posts and declare your self brilliant and a winner and the rest of the people on here will laugh and laugh at the dumb dog.

What a way to spend a day. Try working. Really. Maybe you'd learn something.

I am disgusted that illegal aliens are a priority with this administration while taking care of vets is viewed as a hassle that they don't deserve.
You are disgusted by something that exists only in your tiny mind.

No, it exists at the borders more than ever before, but the entire country is dealing with the problem. Obama is practically inviting more in and he is promising them things. He has said that he'll make it a priority to pass immigration reform, which is just amnesty.

Look around. While illegals are pouring in at the fastest rate in history, Obama is looking for more ways to help them. The senior citizens and veterans aren't discussed nearly as much as the illegals. Obama doesn't even hide the fact that he wants people coming here illegally and says they are our future. The administration wasn't forthcoming with all the problems surrounding the VA and Obama even threatened senior citizens during the debt ceiling debate by telling them they might not get their social security checks. The welfare recipients, many of which are illegal aliens with anchor children, didn't get that warning, did they? And the SS fund is supposed to be a separate account that shouldn't even have been affected by the debt ceiling. Why would he instill panic in the elderly like that if he really cared about them? The elderly get dire warnings of no checks, the vets get benefits cuts, active military have pay raise cuts and yet the illegals are being treated like honored guests. You are full of shit if you think people haven't noticed the blatant way he favors certain groups over others.

Forum List

Back