🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The liberals are at it again, just cant get crazier than the left.

Should all masculine male orientated Hollywood Statues be more gender nuetral and all look like Pat?

• Fuck yeah, change the shit to accomodate those commie bastards, just makes them more the fool.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Let me think about this, not too sure if Oscars should resemble SNL's Pat.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way, Political Correctness i screwing up America, to the point of obsurdity.

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Morgan Freeman Calls Out SAG for Gender-Specific Statue
Morgan Freeman left the SAG Awards audience on its feet on Sunday after delivering a short speech that touched on Hollywood’s gender inequality debate while accepting the guild’s life achievement award.

“I wasn’t going to do this; I’m going to tell you what’s wrong with this statue,” he said. “It works from the back, but from the front, it’s gender specific. Maybe I started something.”
I think the SAG(Screen Actors Guild) awards should be changed to the "Film Actors Guild"(FAG) and the statue of the Oscar should be changed to Pat..This would then stop all gender specific statues from being masculine male orientated. What do you think?

And the Pat award goes to?????

pat_snl.gif

I wish I could administer about six gallons of sodium thiopental to one of the Regressives and get the real reason behind this absolutely bizarre gender neutrality madness.

I wish I could administer about six gallons of sodium thiopental to one of the Regressives and get the real reason behind this absolutely bizarre gender neutrality madness.
Even if you doped them up that much, all you would get is a shit reply.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Forum List

Back