The logic behind right wing capitalism.

your comment lacks logic,,

its not right wing capitalism, its just capitalism,,

and corporate welfare capitalism is not capitalism its crony capitalism which happens on both sides of the aisle,,,
A system that needs tax dollars to operate is not my type of capitalism, that is corporate welfare, The dollar amount that is higher then welfare for the people in need. Your right wing capitalism doesn't work , simple as that.

thats cronyism not capitalism,,,and as I said both sides practice it,,,
Oh get a life, me having to use my tax dollars to gold plate the bottom line of some corporation. Because they are paying unlivable wages . Is not Cronyism nor is it capitalism. It is corporate welfare.
Who is forcing you to? Ever heard of free will? In this country, if you choose to, you can make your own destiny. No one but your attitude is stopping you.
The responses are getting more ridiculous as this goes on, Here the thread , answer it.
Show me the logic that says higher wages for the worker will get rid of the product or service being sold. If the Minimum wage was 50 cents an hour people like you would be still arguing with the same nonsense post. Tell me why in the hell should I have to pay for what is needed for a family to keep a roof over their head and food on their table. Tell me why the tax payer has to pay for everything over a minimum wage that with two working still isn't enough to achieve this . These pigs sucking off the government so they can increase their bottom line should be outlawed. Screw your type of corporate welfare capitalism

Show me the logic that says higher wages for the worker will get rid of the product or service being sold.

If the increased cost of the product or service makes it uneconomical to provide, it will no longer be provided.

If McDonald's is forced to pay $100/hour to you to drop a fry basket into hot oil, the increased cost will result in higher prices and lower demand for fries. Taken to an extreme, fries will be removed from the menu.

An alternative scenario could result in your termination and the use of an automated fry basket.

Tell me why in the hell should I have to pay for what is needed for a family to keep a roof over their head and food on their table.

If the new $100/hour fry cook wage results in higher fry cook unemployment, will government payments to support fry cook families rise or fall?

Tell me why the tax payer has to pay for everything over a minimum wage that with two working still isn't enough to achieve this .

Who told you the tax payer has to "pay for everything over a minimum wage that with two working still isn't enough to achieve this"?

Show me the logic that says higher wages for the worker will get rid of the product or service being sold. If the Minimum wage was 50 cents an hour people like you would be still arguing with the same nonsense post. Tell me why in the hell should I have to pay for what is needed for a family to keep a roof over their head and food on their table. Tell me why the tax payer has to pay for everything over a minimum wage that with two working still isn't enough to achieve this . These pigs sucking off the government so they can increase their bottom line should be outlawed. Screw your type of corporate welfare capitalism

and corporate welfare capitalism is not capitalism its crony capitalism which happens on both sides of the aisle,,,
A system that needs tax dollars to operate is not my type of capitalism, that is corporate welfare, The dollar amount that is higher then welfare for the people in need. Your right wing capitalism doesn't work , simple as that.

What are you arguing for.....please share.

North Korea has banned capitalism
north_korea_2poverty.jpg

Oh get a life, me having to use my tax dollars to gold plate the bottom line of some corporation. Because they are paying unlivable wages . Is not Cronyism nor is it capitalism. It is corporate welfare.
Who is forcing you to? Ever heard of free will? In this country, if you choose to, you can make your own destiny. No one but your attitude is stopping you.
The responses are getting more ridiculous as this goes on, Here the thread , answer it.
You tell me why you would settle for minimum wage when you know it won’t take care of your family? Why aren’t you out there improving your skill set, taking advantage of training programs offered through employers to better yourself so you don’t have to accept a minimum wage job? Why are you marrying, having kids, before you improved your own financial status?
Poor people have existed for thousands of year , just think if they would have taken your lame advice there wouldn't be any poor people now. Answer my question before we get to yours

You tell me why you would settle for minimum wage when you know it won’t take care of your family? Why aren’t you out there improving your skill set, taking advantage of training programs offered through employers to better yourself so you don’t have to accept a minimum wage job? Why are you marrying, having kids, before you improved your own financial status?
Poor people have existed for thousands of year , just think if they would have taken your lame advice there wouldn't be any poor people now. Answer my question before we get to yours

when did I say I was poor???

and your question doesnt make sense so I dont know how to answer it,,,

No corporation or capitalist entity "gets" money from the government, that's an idiotic fallacy the left has been pushing ever since Marx and Engels.

They receive tax breaks. Do you even know what tax breaks are?

I'll explain it to you: The government allows those companies to pay less in taxes. They actually get to keep more of the wealth they themselves created. That allows those companies to purchase more capital equipment, make improvements, to hire more employees, and keep the price of their products down.
Reality says bullshit to everyone of you silly point s. Even Bushes and Obama's stimulus package created no jobs and never increased wages, Business put it into mattresses. example Goldman Sachs got 10 billion , Goldman Sachs gave out 10 billion in bonuses that year.You're a joke buddy.

Business put it into mattresses. example Goldman Sachs got 10 billion , Goldman Sachs gave out 10 billion in bonuses that year

First, nobody GAVE Goldman $10 billion.
Second, giving bonuses is the OPPOSITE of putting money in the corporate mattresses.
Better read a little closer hotshot I said Goldman Sachs got 10 billion. and we all know they did. Won't work buddy , again read a little closer , They didn't increase wages, increase production or increased employees. Just a little weak .

why are you claiming I said things I never said???

and for your info I have lived on less than 5K a yr for almost 10 yrs without savings or a pension,,,
First I claimed you said what and who cares about your second point.

9a8325f50f29fc13-what-is-a-strawman-economics-job-market-rumors.gif
Ok then I won't see you anymore in this thread, which is fine with me. Bye

No corporation or capitalist entity "gets" money from the government, that's an idiotic fallacy the left has been pushing ever since Marx and Engels.

I'll explain it to you: The government allows those companies to pay less in taxes. They actually get to keep more of the wealth they themselves created. That allows those companies to purchase more capital equipment, make improvements, to hire more employees, and keep the price of their products down.
Reality says bullshit to everyone of you silly point s. Even Bushes and Obama's stimulus package created no jobs and never increased wages, Business put it into mattresses. example Goldman Sachs got 10 billion , Goldman Sachs gave out 10 billion in bonuses that year.You're a joke buddy.

Business put it into mattresses. example Goldman Sachs got 10 billion , Goldman Sachs gave out 10 billion in bonuses that year

Second, giving bonuses is the OPPOSITE of putting money in the corporate mattresses.
Better read a little closer hotshot I said Goldman Sachs got 10 billion. and we all know they did. Won't work buddy , again read a little closer , They didn't increase wages, increase production or increased employees. Just a little weak .

ok..

There you go, then get out of here and go to a thread you understand , I mean how stupid can a person get. If you try to hijack this thread You will be gone.

OK show us where I said you were poor idiot.

and for your info I have lived on less than 5K a yr for almost 10 yrs without savings or a pension,,,

what did you claim I said???

and if you didnt care about my second point then why did you answer it??

There you go, then get out of here and go to a thread you understand , I mean how stupid can a person get. If you try to hijack this thread You will be gone.

stupidity has no limits as this thread shows,,,

what did you claim I said???

and if you didnt care about my second point then why did you answer it??
one more time It's time for you to move on, you don't understand the thread so why are you here. Go

I said Goldman Sachs got 10 billion

They were loaned $10 billion. They didn't keep it in a mattress and they paid it all back.

So what was your whine about again?

They didn't increase wages, increase production or increased employees.

Bonuses. That's money that goes to workers. DUH.

You're a joke buddy.

stupidity has no limits as this thread shows,,,
Thank you good bye, wasted bandwidth and high jacking threads are nor allowed , you contribute or you are gone. Bye

Forum List

Back