🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Looney Left Scares The Shit Out Of The Extremist Right

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
That's what happened in Kentucky with the governors race. The extremist right voted for a con governor that defends right wing religious nuts that want to deny gay marriage licences.

In Texass, the looney left tried to get sexual perverts the right to go into women's bathrooms. The religious nuts out numbered the perverts two to one on the vote.

The extremist greedy capitalists tried to corner the pot market in Ohio, so pot stayed illegal. The extremist far right out smarted the stoners.

The new poll has Hillary tied with Carson with 47%. So it boils down to which side is scared enough to vote.

Will the bigot south actually vote for Carson, or will they stay home if he's the GOP nominee?

Will the elderly be scared enough to keep the far right from taking their Social Security and Medicare?

Will the war mongers scare voters enough to vote for war with Iran and Syria?

Will enough women be scared enough of the religious right taking their rights?

Will the religious nuts be scared enough of the LGBT? You better believe it!

Fear doesn't usually enter into my mindset when voting. But maybe I'm weird

That's what happened in Kentucky with the governors race. The extremist right voted for a con governor that defends right wing religious nuts that want to deny gay marriage licences.

In Texass, the looney left tried to get sexual perverts the right to go into women's bathrooms. The religious nuts out numbered the perverts two to one on the vote.

The extremist greedy capitalists tried to corner the pot market in Ohio, so pot stayed illegal. The extremist far right out smarted the stoners.

The new poll has Hillary tied with Carson with 47%. So it boils down to which side is scared enough to vote.

Will the bigot south actually vote for Carson, or will they stay home if he's the GOP nominee?

Will the elderly be scared enough to keep the far right from taking their Social Security and Medicare?

Will the war mongers scare voters enough to vote for war with Iran and Syria?

Will enough women be scared enough of the religious right taking their rights?

Will the religious nuts be scared enough of the LGBT? You better believe it!

That's funny. You claim they're scared.....but maybe, maybe they're just smart?

Right is scared of everything . They won't go to the market unless they are packing heat .

Right is scared of everything . They won't go to the market unless they are packing heat .

It's called 'situational awareness' dummy..........not fear!

Right. When is the last time you were in a situation where you NEEDED a gun? Is it something you fear every day when you wake up? I couldn't live with that much fear.

It's called being a puss ass bitch !

Actually, it's called "being prepared". Kind of how you have insurance for your car. You hope you never need it but it's there if you do. So, I guess that makes you a "pussy" too.

Right. When is the last time you were in a situation where you NEEDED a gun? Is it something you fear every day when you wake up? I couldn't live with that much fear.

When was the last time you NEEDED your car insurance? You still have that don't you.... Pussy!

When was the last time you NEEDED your car insurance? You still have that don't you.... Pussy!

Odd that most gun nuts didn't fear going out in public without a gun until 7 years ago when a black president was elected and the NRA told you he was coming for your guns. You want to call me a pussy when you're the one who doesn't have the balls to face the world without a gun? You're a pin headed idiot.

I've used my car insurance many times .

How many times have you uses your gun ?

Odd that most gun nuts didn't fear going out in public without a gun until 7 years ago when a black president was elected and the NRA told you he was coming for your guns. You want to call me a pussy when you're the one who doesn't have the balls to face the world without a gun? You're a pin headed idiot.

That's a laugh. I've been carrying for over 25 years. Actually had to use a gun once too, in Morocco. But that's neither here nor there what does matter is the fact that where concealed carry is allowed, violent crime go's down.

I've used my car insurance many times .

How many times have you uses your gun ?

I've noticed that a lot of progressives are really shitty drivers. You should take a driving class.

Forum List

Back