The lord loves and protects tiny israel for all eternity!

I believe what Jesus says about the land, the meek shall inherit the land.

the lord loves and protects tiny israel for all eternity!

disclosure: I support israel's right to exist in palestine

however, the op needs to be considered in the light of the jews and the egyptians, assyrians, the babylonians the selucids, and the romans.

The lord has a funny way of showing love and giving protection.

the jewish people have tiny israel(the size of the state of nj.) but the muslims want it all!!!

Right on Sherri. How proud of you I am. So it was said by the Zionist Jew Rabbi Jesus & so it was done. The land is the nation of Israel.

[B said:
SherriMunnerlyn;8587414]I believe what Jesus says about the land, the meek shall inherit the land.
[/B]

the lord loves and protects tiny israel for all eternity!

disclosure: I support israel's right to exist in palestine

however, the op needs to be considered in the light of the jews and the egyptians, assyrians, the babylonians the selucids, and the romans.

The lord has a funny way of showing love and giving protection.

the jewish people have tiny israel(the size of the state of nj.) but the muslims want it all!!!

But that is not what Jesus said at all.

Jesus says Farewell to the Jews in The Temple in Matthew 23 and says they will not see His face again until they accept Him as Lord.

And He speaks about The Temple being destroyed and Jews scattered from Jerusalem.

Rather then speak of a gathering of Jews in Palestine, Jesus actualky speaks of the exact opposite, a scattering of Jews from Palestine.

And Jews Still Do Not Accept Jesus as Messiah.

Right on Sherri. How proud of you I am. So it was said by the Zionist Jew Rabbi Jesus & so it was done. The land is the nation of Israel.

[B said:
SherriMunnerlyn;8587414]I believe what Jesus says about the land, the meek shall inherit the land.
[/B]

]

the holyland belongs to god,it is his land to give and god gave that land to israel for eternity!!! Ptl.
God does not give land, HE gives love.

HE is not about material possessions; HE's about love.

And he doesn't choose one person over the other. All are equal in HIS eyes.

But just for the sake of argument, if HE did decide to "choose", HE would "not choose" a bunch of narcissistic assholes, who treat others like garbage and run around like their shit don't stink!

]

the holyland belongs to god,it is his land to give and god gave that land to israel for eternity!!! Ptl.

But just for the sake of argument, if HE did decide to "choose", HE would "not choose" a bunch of narcissistic assholes, who treat others like garbage and run around like their shit don't stink!
Reverend Mister Billo, here, pull my finger.

Nice little hate fest you "Christians" have got going here.
The poster who suggested the more dead Palestinian kids the less future "suicide bombers" wins the prize though.
You guys make my skin crawl.

]

Israel has actually developed a pill that makes your shit not stink!

The poster who suggested the more dead Palestinian kids the less future "suicide bombers" wins the prize though.
This has nothing to do with hate.

It has to do with not buying into this "emperor has new clothes" BS, Israeli kiss-asses keep pushing all the time.

Let me spell it out for you...

"If you treat someone like garbage,
don't expect people to call you a nice guy!"​

It has to do with not buying into this "emperor has new clothes" BS, Israeli kiss-asses keep pushing all the time.

Actually I'm not sure what you said.

]

Here we go again; The Fucking Pro Palestinian with the Shitty big Mouth

]

A just peace is better than continuous revenge and killing.

This has nothing to do with the Palestinian's.

Israel is run by a bunch of right-wing assholes who think their shit don't stink. Period.

Don't blame me, when you walk like a duck and quack like a duck, I call you a duck.

It's not my fault you're a duck!

A Zionist started the thread with an outrageous claim essentially holding a present day secular nation called Israel above God and all His commandments.

I see nothing of Christianity or God in Zionists, whether they claim to be Jewish Zionists or Christian Zionists.

Notice the noun is Zionist and the religious description is the adjective.

They are first and foremost Zionists. That means Zionism comes before God and is above God to all of them.

Last edited:

A Zionist started the thread with an outrageous claim essentially holding a present day secular nation called Israel above God and all His commandments.

I see nothing of Christianity or God in Zionists, whether they claim to be Jewish Zionists or Christian Zionists.

They are first and foremost Zionists. That means Zionism comes before God and is above God to all of them.
Who cares what you see. Jesus was a Zionist Jew. It is irrefutable.

I doubt Jesus was a Zionist.. Zionism was a secular, political movement not a 2000 year old yearning.

It was born after the French Revolution and boosted by the Dred Scott Decision.

Western European Jews were certainly emancipated.. unlike Jews in Eastern Europe and Russia who were subject to terrible conditions and scapegoating. .. Most of them were not so much Zionist as revolutionary Bolshevicks.

They thought of themselves as Frenchmen, or German or Dutch..

I doubt Jesus was a Zionist.. Zionism was a secular, political movement not a 2000 year old yearning.

It was born after the French Revolution and boosted by the Dred Scott Decision.

Western European Jews were certainly emancipated.. unlike Jews in Eastern Europe and Russia who were subject to terrible conditions and scapegoating. .. Most of them were not so much Zionist as revolutionary Bolshevicks.

They thought of themselves as Frenchmen, or German or Dutch..
You mean Jews like Jesus and others who lived during Jesus' time didn't love the land that according to their faith was promised to them by God, and executed by Moses? Nah. "modern Zionism" is simply based on the story of the Exodus and expression of Love for Israel that Jews have had for thousands of years as part of their faith.

Last edited:
How does that explain the diaspora, Roman, and Ottoman domination?
Israel abandoned God time and again and turned to pagan gods. Even now what is known as Israel is a secular, collectivist state created by man and not one based on Torah or prophecy.

Forum List

Back