The lord loves and protects tiny israel for all eternity!

It was never about any people having a greater worth or value..

Get over yourself, Zionist, God created man in His image.

And all that is written in the OT points to Jesus who saves all who believe in Him.

No, Sharona, the inheritance Isaac received was LAND. The Land of Israel is the inheritance of Isaac. It is not referring to a tribe or clan but the ground G-d gave them. It is their title deed and anyone who dares to challenge it is going to be a part of the Obadiah 1:18 prophecy which is a catastrophic outcome to say the least.

"Now The Lord said to Abram, "Go from your country and your kindred and your father's house to the land that I will show you. And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you, and make your name great, so that you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and him who curses you I will curse; and by you all the families of the earth shall bless themselves." (Genesis 12:1-3 RSV)

Now do you understand the reference?

So Avraham leaves the land of the Chaldeans and, through various trials, proves that his progeny is made of the characteristics for inheriting, from God, the land demarcated in the Book of Yehoshua.
The land is further extended by the San Hedrin sanctioned wars carried out by David.

Why does IslamoNazi ass licker Sherri think being called a Zionist is a bad thing? Ha ha ha.

Here is Jesus prescription regarding the land.

Matthew 5:5 The meek will inherit the land.

Notice this very carefully, Jesus does not say the aggressor shall inherit the land.

Jesus does not say the conqueror shall inherit the land.

We apply Jesus words to the Zionist conquest and ethnic cleansing operation in Palestine, that began in the late 1800s and continues through today, and it becomes 100% clear the Zionist state who named herself Israel when she declared herself a state in 1948, is not "the meek" Jesus refers to in His Sermon On the Mount in Matthew 5.

Aggression and conquest are not meekness, and meekness implies placing faith in Jesus, not self, which the people of Israel largely do not do either.

There is one covenant, it is with Christ.

We're all familiar with the "meekness" of the Holy Roman Empire.

It takes courage to be meek.

Notice this very carefully, Jesus does not say the aggressor shall inherit the land.

We apply Jesus words to the Zionist conquest and ethnic cleansing operation in Palestine, that began in the late 1800s and continues through today, and it becomes 100% clear the Zionist state who named herself Israel when she declared herself a state in 1948, is not "the meek" Jesus refers to in His Sermon On the Mount in Matthew 5.

Aggression and conquest are not meekness, and meekness implies placing faith in Jesus, not self, which the people of Israel largely do not do either.

We're all familiar with the "meekness" of the Holy Roman Empire.

It takes courage to be meek.
All the violence, invasions, and terror brought about by Islam and it's followers are far from being "meek".

It was never about any people having a greater worth or value..

Get over yourself, Zionist, God created man in His image.

And all that is written in the OT points to Jesus who saves all who believe in Him.

"Now The Lord said to Abram, "Go from your country and your kindred and your father's house to the land that I will show you. And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you, and make your name great, so that you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and him who curses you I will curse; and by you all the families of the earth shall bless themselves." (Genesis 12:1-3 RSV)

So Avraham leaves the land of the Chaldeans and, through various trials, proves that his progeny is made of the characteristics for inheriting, from God, the land demarcated in the Book of Yehoshua.
The land is further extended by the San Hedrin sanctioned wars carried out by David.

I don't believe in the New Testament, especially with all of it's misquotes and mistranslations of Torah verses.

No, Sharona, the inheritance Isaac received was LAND. The Land of Israel is the inheritance of Isaac. It is not referring to a tribe or clan but the ground G-d gave them. It is their title deed and anyone who dares to challenge it is going to be a part of the Obadiah 1:18 prophecy which is a catastrophic outcome to say the least.

Do you?

"Now The Lord said to Abram, "GO FROM YOUR COUNTRY AND YOUR KINDRED AND YOUR FATHER'S HOUSE TO THE LAND THAT I WILL SHOW YOU. AND I WILL MAKE YOU A GREAT NATION AND BLESS YOU............. and.........make YOUR NAME great.

Has G-d made Israel a great nation? Yes. Has G-d made Abraham's name great? Yes. Did G-d keep his promises to Abraham? Yes. Will G-d continue to keep that promise to Abraham? Yes, He will.

Matthew 5:5 has nothing to do with Israel, Sherri. You've misinterpreted scripture here. It comes from a false teaching called replacement theology and it is not supported by scripture. G-d has not abandoned Israel or His people.

You should read the full chapter of Obadiah and realize the modern day palestinians are the House of Esau. They fall under judgment after refusing to heed the warnings against harming the House of Jacob and the House of Joseph. Their aggression and conquest results in the entire House being swept from the earth. Not one remaining. That day is coming, Sherri. If you believe the bible is true, Sherri, then you should be warning them to cease from their aggression against Israel.

-Jeri

by Wayne Blank

Although the modern-day definition of nation is commonly that of a politically organized body of people under a single government (i.e. a country), the original meaning of nation in Bible History was a grouping of related people. Beginning with a single individual (such as shown in the above example with Abraham - see also Hebrew), a nation was composed of tribes, which were composed of clans, which were composed of families.

Daily Bible Study - Audio Sermons

Bible Study - Family, Clan, Tribe, Nation
Yeah, and if you read further the Promise and Covenant go to Isaac and his offspring Moses who led his people to God's promised land Israel.

There is no Arab or Palestinian anywhere in the Bible but there are hundreds of references to Zion, Israelites, and Jews.

In the first 4 chapters of Nehemiah we find Nehemiah telling Sanbalat the Arab and his friends they had no part in the work appointed the Jews by the LORD concerning Jerusalem and the rebuilding of the wall. Why is this? Because the land had been given to Abrahams seed, Isaac, specifically, and the Arabs had no part in that inheritance.

Returning to Genesis 17: 19 - 21 Then God said, Yes, but your wife Sarah will bear a son, and you will call him Isaac. I will establish my covenant with him as an everlasting covenant for his descendants after him. And as for Ishmael, I have heard you; I will surely bless him. I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of 12 rulers, and I will make him into a great nation. But my covenant I will establish with Isaac, whom Sarah will bear to you by this time next year. When he had finished speaking to Abraham, God went up from him.

The word Palestine / Palestinian, is not found in the Torah. It is not found in the New Testament either. Throughout the book of Psalms we find Zion repeatedly mentioned, G-ds eye watching over Jerusalem, over His people, G-ds promises to Israel and the Israelites - His reminders of how He delivered them from the Egyptians - the prayers of David for Israel - it's all there.

The word Zion is pure, holy, G-d breathed, sacred. To equate Zionism with something evil is to call good evil and evil good. Satan always seeks to pervert what is good, what is pure and lovely. That is his strategy against G-d and those who love G-d. Satan is the accuser of the brethren. - Jeri

The Blessing is Jesus and you and your Christian Zionist Cabal replaces Jesus with a secular nation called Israel.

That is the sin of Idolatry Christian Zionists embrace.

Jesus came to fulfill the law and the prophets, He tells us so, not Israel.

Do you?

"Now The Lord said to Abram, "GO FROM YOUR COUNTRY AND YOUR KINDRED AND YOUR FATHER'S HOUSE TO THE LAND THAT I WILL SHOW YOU. AND I WILL MAKE YOU A GREAT NATION AND BLESS YOU............. and.........make YOUR NAME great.

Has G-d made Israel a great nation? Yes. Has G-d made Abraham's name great? Yes. Did G-d keep his promises to Abraham? Yes. Will G-d continue to keep that promise to Abraham? Yes, He will.

The secular nation Israel is the one who defiles and misuses the word Zion.

This secular nation has killed over 1519 children in Palestine since 2000.

This secular nation burns to death children with white phosphorous.

The Gospels say Jesus shows us God.

How many children did Jesus kill or advise others to kill?

How many children did Jesus burn to death with white phosphorous?

There is nothing of Jesus in secular Israel .

by Wayne Blank

Although the modern-day definition of nation is commonly that of a politically organized body of people under a single government (i.e. a country), the original meaning of nation in Bible History was a grouping of related people. Beginning with a single individual (such as shown in the above example with Abraham - see also Hebrew), a nation was composed of tribes, which were composed of clans, which were composed of families.

Daily Bible Study - Audio Sermons

Bible Study - Family, Clan, Tribe, Nation
Yeah, and if you read further the Promise and Covenant go to Isaac and his offspring Moses who led his people to God's promised land Israel.

There is no Arab or Palestinian anywhere in the Bible but there are hundreds of references to Zion, Israelites, and Jews.

In the first 4 chapters of Nehemiah we find Nehemiah telling Sanbalat the Arab and his friends they had no part in the work appointed the Jews by the LORD concerning Jerusalem and the rebuilding of the wall. Why is this? Because the land had been given to Abrahams seed, Isaac, specifically, and the Arabs had no part in that inheritance.

Returning to Genesis 17: 19 - 21 Then God said, Yes, but your wife Sarah will bear a son, and you will call him Isaac. I will establish my covenant with him as an everlasting covenant for his descendants after him. And as for Ishmael, I have heard you; I will surely bless him. I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of 12 rulers, and I will make him into a great nation. But my covenant I will establish with Isaac, whom Sarah will bear to you by this time next year. When he had finished speaking to Abraham, God went up from him.

The word Palestine / Palestinian, is not found in the Torah. It is not found in the New Testament either. Throughout the book of Psalms we find Zion repeatedly mentioned, G-ds eye watching over Jerusalem, over His people, G-ds promises to Israel and the Israelites - His reminders of how He delivered them from the Egyptians - the prayers of David for Israel - it's all there.

The word Zion is pure, holy, G-d breathed, sacred. To equate Zionism with something evil is to call good evil and evil good. Satan always seeks to pervert what is good, what is pure and lovely. That is his strategy against G-d and those who love G-d. Satan is the accuser of the brethren. - Jeri

Why would I put the OT over the teachings of Jesus?

I am a Christian who believes in Jesus Christ, I am not an Israelite who believes in Israel.

Matthew 5:5 has nothing to do with Israel, Sherri. You've misinterpreted scripture here. It comes from a false teaching called replacement theology and it is not supported by scripture. G-d has not abandoned Israel or His people.

You should read the full chapter of Obadiah and realize the modern day palestinians are the House of Esau. They fall under judgment after refusing to heed the warnings against harming the House of Jacob and the House of Joseph. Their aggression and conquest results in the entire House being swept from the earth. Not one remaining. That day is coming, Sherri. If you believe the bible is true, Sherri, then you should be warning them to cease from their aggression against Israel.

-Jeri

You, a Christian? :cuckoo:
I believe you are either an Islamist or an convert from Christianity to Islam. You are not a Christian.

Why would I put the OT over the teachings of Jesus?

I am a Christian who believes in Jesus Christ, I am not an Israelite who believes in Israel.

-Jeri

The Blessing is Jesus and you and your Christian Zionist Cabal replaces Jesus with a secular nation called Israel.

Do you?

What nonsense. Anti - zionism is the equivalent of nazism and anti semitism. Zionism honors G-d and those who honor G-d pray for the peace of Jerusalem. Yes, Jesus came to fulfill the law not do away with it. Jesus celebrated the Passover. Jesus is Jewish, Sherri. If you love Him, you love His brethren. ( the Jews )

Galatians 3

English Standard Version (ESV)

By Faith, or by Works of the Law?

O foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you?*It was before your eyes that Jesus Christ was publicly*portrayed as crucified.*Let me ask you only this:*Did you receive the Spirit by works of the law or by*hearing with faith?*Are you so foolish?*Having begun by the Spirit, are you now being perfected by[a]*the flesh?*Did you suffer*so many things in vain—if indeed it was in vain?*Does he who supplies the Spirit to you andworks miracles among you do so*by works of the law, or by hearing with faith—*just as*Abraham “believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness”?

Know then that it is*those of faith who are*the sons of Abraham.*And the Scripture, foreseeing that*God would justify[c]*the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel beforehand to Abraham, saying,*“In you shall all the nations be blessed.”*So then, those who are of faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.

Jesus fulfilled the law and the prophets and today those with faith in Him are the sons of Abraham.

Do you?

What nonsense. Anti - zionism is the equivalent of nazism and anti semitism. Zionism honors G-d and those who honor G-d pray for the peace of Jerusalem. Yes, Jesus came to fulfill the law not do away with it. Jesus celebrated the Passover. Jesus is Jewish, Sherri. If you love Him, you love His brethren. ( the Jews )

Galatians 3

English Standard Version (ESV)

By Faith, or by Works of the Law?

O foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you?*It was before your eyes that Jesus Christ was publicly*portrayed as crucified.*Let me ask you only this:*Did you receive the Spirit by works of the law or by*hearing with faith?*Are you so foolish?*Having begun by the Spirit, are you now being perfected by[a]*the flesh?*Did you suffer*so many things in vain—if indeed it was in vain?*Does he who supplies the Spirit to you andworks miracles among you do so*by works of the law, or by hearing with faith—*just as*Abraham “believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness”?

Know then that it is*those of faith who are*the sons of Abraham.*And the Scripture, foreseeing that*God would justify[c]*the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel beforehand to Abraham, saying,*“In you shall all the nations be blessed.”*So then, those who are of faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.

Jesus fulfilled the law and the prophets and today those with faith in Him are the sons of Abraham.

You didn't include a link to the source of your Copy/Paste post.

That's called Plagiarism.

Why do you hate copyright law??

My ObamaFoam's name.... is "Toby". :whip:

Do you?

Sherri is either an Islamist or a convert from Christianity to Islam. She/he does anything, anything at all, to make the Jews look bad. That needs to be remembered when you read and respond to his/her posts.

The meek shall inherit the land is not a false teaching, it is Jesus teaching in The Sermon on the Mount.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back