The lord loves and protects tiny israel for all eternity!

what bible thumpers like jeremiah refuse to acknowledge is that abraham's blessing was for both of his offspring.

Meaning that ishmael received the same inheritance as isaac.

So if it was land as jeremiah claims.

Then ishmael's descendants are entitled to 1/2 of israel. .. :cool:

the jews are almost at half, will be there soon i think.

the holyland belongs to god,it is his land to give and god gave that land to israel for eternity!!! Ptl.

Jesus certainly says nothing about land being given to anyone for eternity.

Jesus words prove you are a liar, Jesus says the meek shall inherit the land.

I am a Christian, not a Christian Zionist.

Zionism is nothing but a Satanic Cult, with nothing to do with Jesus.

what bible thumpers like jeremiah refuse to acknowledge is that abraham's blessing was for both of his offspring.

Meaning that ishmael received the same inheritance as isaac.

So if it was land as jeremiah claims.

Then ishmael's descendants are entitled to 1/2 of israel. .. :cool:

the holyland belongs to god,it is his land to give and god gave that land to israel for eternity!!! Ptl.

" Zionism" is a Satanic Cult? See below; We know you're not a Christian Zionist. You are a " christian" who is Bigoted, Racist and Anti Semetic.

Full Definition of ZIONISM

: an international movement originally for the establishment of a Jewish national or religious community in Palestine and later for the support of modern Israel

:clap2:
Jesus is the Son of God.

So who's his grampa?

He lives as God today, He is not a human man with a grandfather.

If you knew Jesus, you would know this.

Let's see how this " Christian" Bible Thumper who loves " jesus" :razz: so much really feels;

Quote: Originally Posted by SherriMunnerlyn http://www.usmessageboard.com/middl...d-against-slandering-allah-5.html#post8495947
Muslims are unlike Zionists.

They do not slander Jesus.

They call out to God and pray in His name, like I do.

They kill, behead, enslave Christians but do not slander " jesus" :cuckoo:

"Reading to a wall with little beanies on their head lol ! It really is a funny thing to watch ! And then there is the head banging too! So liberating my religion is, no talking to walls no beanies and no head banging needed! Having to live like they do is a reason to cry!"

And Sheri accuses others of slandering religion and God ?? That is some incredible hypocrisy, but of course, it's not surprising that it comes from Sherri!

SherriMunnerlynhttp://www.usmessageboard.com/members/sherrimunnerlyn.html SherriMunnerlyn is online now
Supporting Member
Member #37610
http://www.usmessageboard.com/payments.php Join Date: Jun
SherriMunnerlyn has disabled reputation

Does Jesus really dislike persecution of Christians?

He told Christians to expect persecution.

This was her response when she was " forced" to at least acknowledge Muslim Persecution of Christians :clap2: :clap2:

" jesus" would be proud :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:

Watch "Zionist are a Satan worshipping Cult talmud cabala" on YouTube

" Zionism" is a Satanic Cult? See below; We know you're not a Christian Zionist. You are a " christian" who is Bigoted, Racist and Anti Semetic.

Full Definition of ZIONISM

: an international movement originally for the establishment of a Jewish national or religious community in Palestine and later for the support of modern Israel

Last edited by a moderator:
All I see is Zionist hate on display in your post.

Do you ever tire of hating?

Taking out of context words said by posters elsewhere and slapping them into a post says nothing about much of anything.

And is it all possible for you to respond to topics raised in threads here?

:clap2:
So who's his grampa?

He lives as God today, He is not a human man with a grandfather.

If you knew Jesus, you would know this.

Let's see how this " Christian" Bible Thumper who loves " jesus" :razz: so much really feels;

Quote: Originally Posted by SherriMunnerlyn http://www.usmessageboard.com/middl...d-against-slandering-allah-5.html#post8495947
Muslims are unlike Zionists.

They do not slander Jesus.

They call out to God and pray in His name, like I do.

They kill, behead, enslave Christians but do not slander " jesus" :cuckoo:

"Reading to a wall with little beanies on their head lol ! It really is a funny thing to watch ! And then there is the head banging too! So liberating my religion is, no talking to walls no beanies and no head banging needed! Having to live like they do is a reason to cry!"

And Sheri accuses others of slandering religion and God ?? That is some incredible hypocrisy, but of course, it's not surprising that it comes from Sherri!

SherriMunnerlynhttp://www.usmessageboard.com/members/sherrimunnerlyn.html SherriMunnerlyn is online now
Supporting Member
Member #37610
http://www.usmessageboard.com/payments.php Join Date: Jun
SherriMunnerlyn has disabled reputation

Does Jesus really dislike persecution of Christians?

He told Christians to expect persecution.

This was her response when she was " forced" to at least acknowledge Muslim Persecution of Christians :clap2: :clap2:

" jesus" would be proud :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:

Last edited:
No, Sharona, the inheritance Isaac received was LAND. The Land of Israel is the inheritance of Isaac. It is not referring to a tribe or clan but the ground G-d gave them. It is their title deed and anyone who dares to challenge it is going to be a part of the Obadiah 1:18 prophecy which is a catastrophic outcome to say the least.

"Now The Lord said to Abram, "Go from your country and your kindred and your father's house to the land that I will show you. And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you, and make your name great, so that you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and him who curses you I will curse; and by you all the families of the earth shall bless themselves." (Genesis 12:1-3 RSV)

Now do you understand the reference?

So Avraham leaves the land of the Chaldeans and, through various trials, proves that his progeny is made of the characteristics for inheriting, from God, the land demarcated in the Book of Yehoshua.
The land is further extended by the San Hedrin sanctioned wars carried out by David.

What bible thumpers like Jeremiah refuse to acknowledge is that Abraham's blessing was for both of his offspring.

Meaning that Ishmael received the same inheritance as Isaac.

So if it was land as Jeremiah claims.

Then Ishmael's descendants are entitled to 1/2 of Israel. .. :cool:

Try putting down your Koran, hand written by a Jewish scribe as Mohammed was illiterate, and pick up a Torah.
Sarah said that Hagar and her descendants would not inherit any of God's blessings and God told Avraham to listen to Sarah.

I know, if I were an Arab, I wouldn't want to see those verses either.

by Wayne Blank
"Now The Lord said to Abram, "Go from your country and your kindred and your father's house to the land that I will show you. And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you, and make your name great, so that you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and him who curses you I will curse; and by you all the families of the earth shall bless themselves." (Genesis 12:1-3 RSV)

Although the modern-day definition of nation is commonly that of a politically organized body of people under a single government (i.e. a country), the original meaning of nation in Bible History was a grouping of related people. Beginning with a single individual (such as shown in the above example with Abraham - see also Hebrew), a nation was composed of tribes, which were composed of clans, which were composed of families.

Daily Bible Study - Audio Sermons

Bible Study - Family, Clan, Tribe, Nation
Yeah, and if you read further the Promise and Covenant go to Isaac and his offspring Moses who led his people to God's promised land Israel.

There is no Arab or Palestinian anywhere in the Bible but there are hundreds of references to Zion, Israelites, and Jews.

YEHOVAH God then made the people an awesome promise, saying, "Now therefore, if ye will OBEY my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me ABOVE ALL PEOPLE." These words were actually A MARRIAGE COVENANT, and by the people's response, "All that the LORD has spoken we will do," they made their WEDDING VOW (Exodus 19:5-8).

This relationship between YEHOVAH God and the children of Israel is confirmed many times in scripture, as for example in Jeremiah 3:14, where we read the words, "Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I AM MARRIED UNTO YOU."

And the prophet Isaiah, in a chapter about the wife of YEHOVAH, plainly states, "For thy Maker is thine HUSBAND; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel" (Isaiah 54:5).

Jesus fulfills all covenant in The Old Testament, and we know this to be true because Jesus says it is, and it is confirmed by the early Apostles, such as the Apostle Paul in the books He writes in the New Testament, as well.

In Christ, there is a new covenant, a new and timeless form of salvation, that effects every Jewish covenant that came before, including Abraham's covenant.

Jesus is a new temple, the new Israel.

Galatians 3:16 addresses the nature of the covenant, "Now the promises were made to Abraham and to his offspring..."

It does not say offsprings, it says offspring, singular, and refers to One, which is Christ.

The Apostle Paul clarifies that, from the singular noun in Genesis, it follows that the promises to Abraham, and this includes land promises, points to Christ!

Christ is the locus of the promise of land.

The promises to Abraham have been realized/fulfilled in Christ!

Matthew 5:17-18 ESV Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away , not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished.

Galatians 3:16 Now the promises were made to Abraham and to his offspring. It does not say "And to offsprings," referring to many, but referring to one, "And to your offspring," who is Christ.

Last edited:
Jesus fulfills all covenant in The Old Testament, and we know this to be true because Jesus says it is, and it is confirmed by the early Apostles, such as the Apostle Paul in the books He writes in the New Testament, as well.

In Christ, there is a new covenant, a new and timeless form of salvation, that effects every Jewish covenant that came before, including Abraham's covenant.

Jesus is a new temple, the new Israel.

Galatians 3:16 addresses the nature of the covenant, "Now the promises were made to Abraham and to his offspring..."

It does not say offsprings, it says offspring, singular, and refers to One, which is Christ.

The Apostle Paul clarifies that, from the singular noun in Genesis, it follows that the promises to Abraham, and this includes land promises, points to Christ!

Christ is the locus of the promise of land.

The promises to Abraham have been realized/fulfilled in Christ!

Matthew 5:17-18 ESV Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away , not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished.
Nope. Clearly you are totally wrong and making shit up:

ISRAEL IN THE BIBLE

John 15 is the great vine and branches Sermon that Jesus tells in the upper room.

We have The Old Testament image of Israel as that of a vineyard filled with many vines rooted in the soil of the Holy Land, outlined in Isaiah 5.

Then, we have Jesus vineyard, in John 15, and we learn from Jesus that there is now one vine, Christ, and the only question turns not on gaining access to the land but on being attached to Him, Christ.

The Kingdom Of God Jesus brings to the people is not tied to either ethnicity nor to a geographical place.

The early Christians understood this full well and they took that precious Gospel of Jesus Christ and they boldly set out to carry their missionary efforts to the entire world.

Many early Christians were martyred, following Jesus example, as they went out into the world to share the good news of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

John 15

New International Version (NIV)

The Vine and the Branches

15 “I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2 He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes[a] so that it will be even more fruitful. 3 You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 4 Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.

5 “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. 6 If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. 7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. 8 This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.

9 “As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. 10 If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love. 11 I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete. 12 My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. 13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. 14 You are my friends if you do what I command. 15 I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you. 16 You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you. 17 This is my command: Love each other.

Here is Jesus prescription regarding the land.

Matthew 5:5 The meek will inherit the land.

Notice this very carefully, Jesus does not say the aggressor shall inherit the land.

Jesus does not say the conqueror shall inherit the land.

We apply Jesus words to the Zionist conquest and ethnic cleansing operation in Palestine, that began in the late 1800s and continues through today, and it becomes 100% clear the Zionist state who named herself Israel when she declared herself a state in 1948, is not "the meek" Jesus refers to in His Sermon On the Mount in Matthew 5.

Aggression and conquest are not meekness, and meekness implies placing faith in Jesus, not self, which the people of Israel largely do not do either.

There is one covenant, it is with Christ.

Notice this very carefully, Jesus does not say the aggressor shall inherit the land.

We apply Jesus words to the Zionist conquest and ethnic cleansing operation in Palestine, that began in the late 1800s and continues through today, and it becomes 100% clear the Zionist state who named herself Israel when she declared herself a state in 1948, is not "the meek" Jesus refers to in His Sermon On the Mount in Matthew 5.

Aggression and conquest are not meekness, and meekness implies placing faith in Jesus, not self, which the people of Israel largely do not do either.

Jesus said no such things, it's all hearsay. Please try again.

exorcist03.gif

We're all familiar with the "meekness" of the Holy Roman Empire.

Forum List

Back