The lord loves and protects tiny israel for all eternity!

What nonsense. Anti - zionism is the equivalent of nazism and anti semitism. Zionism honors G-d and those who honor G-d pray for the peace of Jerusalem. )
Pure nonsense.........God doesn't honor zionism.

Zionism is a political ideology not religious.

The zionists who founded Israel were communists.

And modern Israel was founded as a secular state by secular jews.

That's why modern Israel allows homo marriage and has gay parades.

No, there is nothing religious about todays Israel nor does God bless that demonic state. ... :cool:

The term “Zionism” was coined in 1890 by Nathan Birnbaum.

Its general definition means the national movement for the return of the Jewish people to their homeland and the resumption of Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel.

Since the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948, Zionism has come to include the movement for the development of the State of Israel and the protection of the Jewish nation in Israel through support for the Israel Defense Forces.

"zionism" is an english word -----maybe someone out there knows---
but I do not know if there is a hebrew word "zionism"-----Of course
the word ZION exists and has existed for millenia It is made up of
four letters and-----occurs very frequently in the bible and in hebrew
literature. The word "christian" is also an english word-----I am not
sure when it was invented ------but not being an idiot----I will assume
that there were "christians" long before the english word was
"INVENTED"

back to the original question Anyone out there know a hebrew
word for "ZIONISM" uhm tzionut??????? <<< my
facility in the hebrew language leaves much to be desired

The name "JESUS" is also english. I am not sure when it first
got invented. I so much enjoy sophistry of morons related to
semantics

Watch "Zionist are a Satan worshipping Cult talmud cabala" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp9x02lfmEQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Jesus certainly says nothing about land being given to anyone for eternity.

Jesus words prove you are a liar, Jesus says the meek shall inherit the land.

I am a Christian, not a Christian Zionist.

Zionism is nothing but a Satanic Cult, with nothing to do with Jesus.

" Zionism" is a Satanic Cult? See below; We know you're not a Christian Zionist. You are a " christian" who is Bigoted, Racist and Anti Semetic.

Full Definition of ZIONISM

: an international movement originally for the establishment of a Jewish national or religious community in Palestine and later for the support of modern Israel

Zionism was created for " colonization" of the ME? In the 1900's the Jewish Population was approx. slightly more then 11 Million. Didn't realize we had World Wide Domination even then. :razz:

Tell us please, where were " palestine's" borders? What Gov't did they have? " palestine" wasn't a Country then and isn't today. The Jews don't have any Right to be there and that isn't Racist?? Typical Bigoted Racist Anti Semetic Mindset.

Rrgarding how " palestinians" were treated the " last 50 years" the propogandist " forgot" to mention the 67 War that the Arabs initiated because they were determined that the Jewish State had no Right to exist.

Tell us why there shouldn't be a State that is primarily Jewish yet it's O.K. to have a Palestinian State. Just more proof it never had anything to do with Borders. BTW, Israel did not " declare" itself a State no matter how much you and other propagandists try to convince yourself and others.

Those who are really Jews ( instead of Zionists) don't believe Israel has the Right to Exist? Try doing some research on it

Neturei Karta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just a small example of how Jews were treated in the ME from the beginning of time

Even after the destruction of the Second Temple in Jerusalem, and the beginning of the exile, Jewish life in the Land of Israel continued and often flourished. Large communities were reestablished in Jerusalem and Tiberias by the ninth century. In the 11th century, Jewish communities grew in Rafah, Gaza, Ashkelon, Jaffa and Caesarea. The Crusaders massacred many Jews during the 12th century, but the community rebounded in the next two centuries as large numbers of rabbis and Jewish pilgrims immigrated to Jerusalem and the Galilee. Prominent rabbis established communities in Safed, Jerusalem and elsewhere during the next 300 years.

Myths & Facts: Israel's Roots (Chapter 1) | Jewish Virtual Library

Regarding " names" that Jewish Leaders called the Palestinians; So what? Nothing compares to below

The Mufti and the Führer | Jewish Virtual Library

Do you object to this? Of course not. It's because you're a Racist and a Bigot

Egypt's President Morsi Calls Jews 'Apes, Pigs' - Inside Israel - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

Concerned about " words?" Too bad you don't have more " concern" about what Muslims are doing to your BRETHREN .

What nonsense. Anti - zionism is the equivalent of nazism and anti semitism. Zionism honors G-d and those who honor G-d pray for the peace of Jerusalem. )

No, there is nothing religious about todays Israel nor does God bless that demonic state. ... :cool:
Oh wait, and you think God blesses these Islamic shitholes with all their savagery, hatred, and intolerance I bet? :cuckoo:

I do not reject it, I believe what Jesus says about it, that He is the fulfillment of the law and the prophets.

Why does Jeremiah reject what is written in The New Testament?

Why do you reject what is written in the first half of the bible? The Torah?
Is this the same person who said Jesus said out with the Old Testament and in with the New? Problem with you is you lie so much you can't keep up with it. I bet you think that you fooled us into believing that you're actually a Christian? Ya right.

The zionists who founded Israel were communists. M

One may disagree with the " Gay Life Style " however if israel dealt with Gays the way Muslim Countries do which is to kill and imprison them they would be condemned for that. Just more proof that the Muslim World is uncivilized and Savage :clap2:

Last edited:
The thread title alleges God loves tiny Israel for all eternity

Dies the Zionist's God have any love left for these children?

Gaza children with terminal illness spend their final years under the siege

in*Gaza,*Reports*February 3, 2014

Epidermolysis bullosa*is an exotic name for what is, in its most severe form, unusual, painful and fatal disease. It is caused by a deficiency of the protein that binds the two skin layers together, creating friction, blisters and open, slow-healing wounds. These blisters and erosions occur Even on internal mucous membranes. The wounds are similar to third degree burns, and children &#8211; victims of its most severe form will rarely be older than that &#8211; are also more prone to skin cancer. A cure does not exist.

In Daniela Riva&#8217;s apartment in Gaza City is a party, with cakes and cordiality. Some of the affected children are there, along with some siblings and their mothers. It is a merry atmosphere. They are playing, and there is some strife about whose turn it is to bowl with a Wii video game. One of the girls after a long, fascinated look at my red beard and blue eyes, borrows my notebook and draws a big heart. It takes her some time to fill it in.

Gaza children with terminal illness spend their final years under the siege | International Solidarity Movement

the thread title alleges god loves tiny israel for all eternity

dies the zionist's god have any love left for these children?

in*gaza,*reports*february 3, 2014

epidermolysis bullosa*is an exotic name for what is, in its most severe form, unusual, painful and fatal disease. It is caused by a deficiency of the protein that binds the two skin layers together, creating friction, blisters and open, slow-healing wounds. These blisters and erosions occur even on internal mucous membranes. The wounds are similar to third degree burns, and children – victims of its most severe form will rarely be older than that – are also more prone to skin cancer. A cure does not exist.

In daniela riva’s apartment in gaza city is a party, with cakes and cordiality. Some of the affected children are there, along with some siblings and their mothers. It is a merry atmosphere. They are playing, and there is some strife about whose turn it is to bowl with a wii video game. One of the girls after a long, fascinated look at my red beard and blue eyes, borrows my notebook and draws a big heart. It takes her some time to fill it in.

gaza children with terminal illness spend their final years under the siege | international solidarity movement

mankind's choice to reject god and god's l;ove and live in sin is the cause o sickness and death but typical man makes his choice to live in sin and brings sickness,pain and death to himself and all around then he trys to blame god!!!!

the thread title alleges god loves tiny israel for all eternity

dies the zionist's god have any love left for these children?

in*gaza,*reports*february 3, 2014

epidermolysis bullosa*is an exotic name for what is, in its most severe form, unusual, painful and fatal disease. It is caused by a deficiency of the protein that binds the two skin layers together, creating friction, blisters and open, slow-healing wounds. These blisters and erosions occur even on internal mucous membranes. The wounds are similar to third degree burns, and children – victims of its most severe form will rarely be older than that – are also more prone to skin cancer. A cure does not exist.

In daniela riva’s apartment in gaza city is a party, with cakes and cordiality. Some of the affected children are there, along with some siblings and their mothers. It is a merry atmosphere. They are playing, and there is some strife about whose turn it is to bowl with a wii video game. One of the girls after a long, fascinated look at my red beard and blue eyes, borrows my notebook and draws a big heart. It takes her some time to fill it in.

gaza children with terminal illness spend their final years under the siege | international solidarity movement

mankind's choice to reject god and god's l;ove and live in sin is the cause o sickness and death but typical man makes his choice to live in sin and brings sickness,pain and death to himself and all around then he trys to blame god!!!!

Blame it on their parents who don't believe Israel has the Right to Exist just like the original poster does. :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: Far less suicide Bombers :razz:

So, the Zionist's God has no love left for dying Gentile children in Gaza.

So happy I know One known as Jesus who does love these little children.

Who cares what a hateful piece of anti - semitic trash like you thinks ?

Slaughter of Christian Women and Children in Muslim Lands | FrontPage Magazine

It's " comforting" to know that Allah has so much more love and compassion. Gives you a nice warm feeling inside :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

However, this Bible Thumper believes that " jesus" wants Christians to suffer;

Does Jesus really dislike persecution of Christians?

He told Christians to expect persecution.

This was her response the one time she acknowledged Muslim Persecution of Christians. " jesus" would be sooooo proud :razz: :razz: :razz:

Who cares what a hateful piece of anti - semitic trash like you thinks ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qxjocm5fCc]Muslim Day (1 of 3) "Homosexuals Must Be Killed" Muslims speak out - YouTube[/ame]

Islam and Homosexuality

What is even more importent then what he " thinks" is; Look what the Gutter Religion does to Homosexuals? Could you imagine what would be said if it were the Jewish Religion??? :eek:

The lord loves and protects tiny Israel for all eternity!

Disclosure: I support Israel's right to exist in Palestine

However, the OP needs to be considered in the light of the Jews and the Egyptians, Assyrians, the Babylonians the Selucids, and the Romans.

The Lord has a funny way of showing love and giving protection.

the lord loves and protects tiny israel for all eternity!

disclosure: I support israel's right to exist in palestine

however, the op needs to be considered in the light of the jews and the egyptians, assyrians, the babylonians the selucids, and the romans.

The lord has a funny way of showing love and giving protection.

the jewish people have tiny israel(the size of the state of nj.) but the muslims want it all!!!

God promised that, if the Jews would obey His commandments, He would "set you high above all the nations of the earth", and would bless them in all manner of living and commerce. (28:1-14)

God promised Israel she would not suffer military defeat, "When thou goest out to battle against thine enemies, and seest horses, and chariots, and a people more than thou, be not afraid of them: for the LORD thy God is with thee, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt... For the LORD your God is he that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you."

Think of that promise!! God will fight for Israel, giving her the victory, especially in situations where the Israelites were badly outnumbered! In fact, God gives some interesting insight into the totality of the victory He would give them when He promised, "The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways." (Deuteronomy 28:7)

Again, In Deuteronomy 7:23, God promised to cause great panic to set in amongst the enemies of Israel

I know followers of Jesus shall be persecuted because my Bible tells me so.

Look what my Bible says about persecution of believers in Jesus.

We are blessed through persecution.

In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted. 2 Timothy 3:12

Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. Romans 12:14

Remember the words I spoke to you: 'No servant is greater than his master.' If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. John 15:20

But before all this, they will lay hands on you and persecute you. They will deliver you to synagogues and prisons, and you will be brought before kings and governors, and all on account of my name. Luke 21:12

Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. Matthew 24:9

Because of this, God in his wisdom said, 'I will send them prophets and apostles, some of whom they will kill and others they will persecute. Luke 11:49

Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you. Matthew 5:12

When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. I tell you the truth, you will not finish going through the cities of Israel before the Son of Man comes. Matthew 10:23

Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 5:10

Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Matthew 5:11

Slaughter of Christian Women and Children in Muslim Lands | FrontPage Magazine

It's " comforting" to know that Allah has so much more love and compassion. Gives you a nice warm feeling inside :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

However, this Bible Thumper believes that " jesus" wants Christians to suffer;

Does Jesus really dislike persecution of Christians?

He told Christians to expect persecution.

This was her response the one time she acknowledged Muslim Persecution of Christians. " jesus" would be sooooo proud :razz: :razz: :razz:

Last edited:
But most Jews in Israel do not believe in Jesus, so they are no longer blessed.

God promised that, if the Jews would obey His commandments, He would "set you high above all the nations of the earth", and would bless them in all manner of living and commerce. (28:1-14)

God promised Israel she would not suffer military defeat, "When thou goest out to battle against thine enemies, and seest horses, and chariots, and a people more than thou, be not afraid of them: for the LORD thy God is with thee, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt... For the LORD your God is he that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you."

Think of that promise!! God will fight for Israel, giving her the victory, especially in situations where the Israelites were badly outnumbered! In fact, God gives some interesting insight into the totality of the victory He would give them when He promised, "The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways." (Deuteronomy 28:7)

Again, In Deuteronomy 7:23, God promised to cause great panic to set in amongst the enemies of Israel

Last edited:

Forum List

Back