The Los Angeles fire was suspicious if you ask me

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
I've noticed over the last 10 years whenever there's a 4 day weekend and people are trying to leave L.A. there's always some sht going on, "working on the roads", something.

About 1 pm I saw smoke in the air, by 3 pm, the same time people are leaving, they had parts of 4 freeways closed, the 5 freeway backed up, , and North L.A was a parking lot

Three statements I found suspicious yesterday.

1) "no homes are in danger but we ordered evacuations"

2) "We stopped the fire from reaching the freeway, but we saw some on the other side so we closed it"

3) 1 acre fire turned into 500 acres (and more)

They had parts of 3 freeways closed, ...most of which weren't by any fire. Then , there was a second fire out by the 605, so they closed that down too.

(in other words, nearly everything having to do with leaving town)

The fire department and police, all on golden time, were all over the place. They had the police sitting in parking lots like it was marshal law.

---------------------------

I first noticed this kind of sht in Las Vegas.

they would close down the freeway, so you go to the next main street in the same direction and they have that blocked off too, so you go the second main street, and that was also blocked.

... and detour signs that don't tell you where to go

images

Here too. Hell it only took 5 years to build the Hoover Dam. It took 2 years just to replace a culvert here on Rt 213... :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back