The Madness of the Republicans

Right this moment, the Republican house members are at the Whitehouse, holding what can only be described as a delirious celebration, with mad king Trump and the evil Mike Pence,

all over the fact that the Republican majority in the House passed a healthcare bill.

If you RW'ers out there don't find this simply crazy, let me ask you, how would you have reacted if Obama and the Democrats had done this?
And after giving Pelosi the exact ammunition she wants for 2018. Whether the dems can re-take the House is still an open question. I've heard the odds are 50-50, but now the dems will be further energized. And if they take districts Hillary won or lost by single digets, it's over.

I think they said there are 20 some districts with GOP reps that Hillary won, and 14 of them voted for this crap bill.

If Mike Pence gets caught on a hot mic saying this is a big fucking deal maybe I will care until then it's just one step in the process done.
Mike Pence is the reason I wonder why the less intellectually rigorous are wetting themselves hoping to get rid of Trump. He would probably be a good president, but they would go truly ballistic over him, and he would pick an even more hard core VP in turn.

Right this moment, the Republican house members are at the Whitehouse, holding what can only be described as a delirious celebration, with mad king Trump and the evil Mike Pence,

all over the fact that the Republican majority in the House passed a healthcare bill.

If you RW'ers out there don't find this simply crazy, let me ask you, how would you have reacted if Obama and the Democrats had done this?

Lets be very clear they now own it... When the preexisting money runs out they own it, when hole in the heart babies bankrupt working families they own it... When people can't get Medicaid they own it... That pile of manure of a Health bill is firmly owned by the GOP...

Let no one forget it...

On top of that:
6 things in Trumpcare that Trump promised he would never do

So when Millions loose there coverage and it costs more they bloody own it..

Now watch the Senate put a stake in the congress's heart.

I suspect a good many GOP'ers in the House are secretly hoping that. Let them say they tried but also let them off the hook of having to defend this shit sandwich as the law of the land.
That's the only reason the vote passed.

The wusses are hoping for the Senate to save their asses.

And now the GOP is committed to Obamacare in one form or another.

The GOP owns AHCA.

If Mike Pence gets caught on a hot mic saying this is a big fucking deal maybe I will care until then it's just one step in the process done.
Mike Pence is the reason I wonder why the less intellectually rigorous are wetting themselves hoping to get rid of Trump. He would probably be a good president, but they would go truly ballistic over him, and he would pick an even more hard core VP in turn.

Which is why I said recently better to let Trump lose in 2020.

Trump is at like 28 executive orders already. Many unconstitutional because the tangerine tyrant has no clue about the constitution. The republicans are a national disgrace, especially those that voted for their mango messiah.

Won't happen. The dirtiest word Pence's wife allows him to use is 'doozy'.
A whole lot of trust in that marriage :rolleyes:

They don't trust each other enough for the other one to be alone with a member of the opposite sex. Pretty fucking sad.

But Mike is probably fine with that, as long as he gets to spend some quality time with the pool boy.

And after giving Pelosi the exact ammunition she wants for 2018. Whether the dems can re-take the House is still an open question. I've heard the odds are 50-50, but now the dems will be further energized. And if they take districts Hillary won or lost by single digets, it's over.

I think they said there are 20 some districts with GOP reps that Hillary won, and 14 of them voted for this crap bill.
I think I heard the number 20 as well.

Lets be very clear they now own it... When the preexisting money runs out they own it, when hole in the heart babies bankrupt working families they own it... When people can't get Medicaid they own it... That pile of manure of a Health bill is firmly owned by the GOP...

Let no one forget it...

On top of that:
6 things in Trumpcare that Trump promised he would never do

So when Millions loose there coverage and it costs more they bloody own it..
"Together we're going to deliver real change that once again puts Americans first," Trump said at an October rally in Florida. "That begins with immediately repealing and replacing the disaster known as Obamacare…You're going to have such great health care, at a tiny fraction of the cost—and it's going to be so easy."

Wooooooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

The master negotiator --- or I should have said masterbater --- delivered!!!

It's here as promised by the orange one, and at a tiny fraction of the cost of Obamacare!!!

like the whiney little bitches they are?
yeah, don't let that last eight month whiney russia shit hit you in the face too hard. whinester!!!

Loser democrats were chanting and singing an old R&R song. Which is crazier? How crazy was it to vote for Obamacare the first go round without reading the freaking thing? The then Speaker told Americans, "you get to see what's in the bill after it's passed".

They don't trust each other enough for the other one to be alone with a member of the opposite sex. Pretty fucking sad.

But Mike is probably fine with that, as long as he gets to spend some quality time with the pool boy.
The Graham Contract is followed by hundreds of thousands of men in America if not millions world wide.

It has nothing to do with trusting the other person: it has to do with recognizing one's self and keeping out of temptation. His wife undoubtedly honors him for the self restraint.

If a woman is pregnant by rape, she must be forced to carry her baby to term.

Said woman was raped and rape would be a pre-existing condition under this act.

If this baby is born with a pre-existing condition, neither it nor the mother is protected under this new law.

Prenatal care? Maternity leave? Forget about it? Birth control? Forget about it, even if you take birth control for health reasons.

This is the logic of Republicans despite how contradictory it is.

The Graham Contract is followed by hundreds of thousands of men in America if not millions world wide.

It has nothing to do with trusting the other person: it has to do with recognizing one's self and keeping out of temptation. His wife undoubtedly honors him for the self restraint.
Sorry, but it is about trust. Trust in your significant other and trust in yourself. What is the Graham contract, an addendum to the marriage contract?

Forum List

Back