The Magic Of Coronavirus

We ought to surround old folks homes with the National Guard and call it a day. It would probably save more lives and wouldn’t destroy the economy.

But there’s no time to think about saving lives. The important thing is to stamp out the idea that a virus that originated in China has anything to do China.

Trump's policies to control the border will win him reelection

we have a choice, a strong leader who takes decisive action, or the puppet masters the pull the strings for China Joe when he's not embarrassing himself on stage

When it comes to protecting Americans, there could not be a more telling difference between the Left and the Right.

“All Democrats just raised their hands for giving millions of illegal aliens unlimited healthcare,” President Donald Trump’s tweet read. “How about taking care of American Citizens first!? That’s the end of that race!”

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

All Democrats just raised their hands for giving millions of illegal aliens unlimited healthcare. How about taking care of American Citizens first!? That’s the end of that race!

9:37 PM - Jun 27, 2019

You are willing to have million Americans die to stop a Mexican getting an aspirin...

I will point out if Americans are treated in EU and usually only charged a nominal fee...

The US system is considered barbaric by other countries. People have looked with bewilderment at discussing insurance during the COVID-19 outbreak...

It still is not clear how to get tested, how is it paid, and who is paying for treatment... This is crazy in a pandemic...

libs in london protesting climate change. they will all get the corona virus, and they already all have AIDS!

if you're blaming Trump, you're wrong

if you blame the Dems, you're mistaken

if you blame China, you're onto something!

FB_IMG_1584580771248.jpg

Perhaps you recall this supporter of nationalized medicine, ObamaCare, from the NYTimes:

“WE need death panels. Well, maybe not death panels, exactly, but unless we start allocating health care resources more prudently — rationing, by its proper name — the exploding cost of Medicare will swamp the federal budget….Most notably, President Obama’s estimable Affordable Care Act regrettably includes severe restrictions on any reduction in Medicare services or increase in fees to beneficiaries.” Opinion | Beyond Obamacare

Coronavirus may fulfill their wish.

Ah taking me back to a simpler time when the right wing pushed this phony notion of death panels during the debate of the ACA. Getting downright nostalgic at the moment finding myself longing for a time when Republicans and Conservatives were just over the top annoyances that feckless Democrats couldn't seem to shout down...as opposed to the absolute cancers most of them have become today, retarding democracy and forward progress in this country. Seems kinda quaint compared to the danger most of the right wing has become today. Especially our man Trump, who I believe reached the zenith of his presidency last Wednesday night. Time will tell but at the moment, he's looking downright irrelevant. Oh yeah, back to death panels.

From The Start, Obama Struggled With Fallout From A Kind Of Fake News

Certainly, as a representative of Democrats/Liberals......you must have crawled in to answer the query in the OP:

....you may recall the moment when all of their multitude of presidential candidates were asked to raise their paws if they wished to give free medical care to all of the millions of illegal aliens that they eneticed into sneaking into our country...

Under the circumstances, they have this question to answer:

"If We May Need Every Hospital Bed in America, Why Do Dems Want To Give Illegals Free Access to Those Beds Now?:
If We May Need Every Hospital Bed in America, Why Do Dems Want To Give Illegals Free Access to Those Beds Now?

As I understand, California has already done it. And this concept isn't new. And it seems to be popular. Probably because the corporations have a vested interest in keeping their "undocumented workforce" healthy so all those fat cat business owners (gee, I wonder what party most of these business owners belong to) can go on getting their cheap labor while being conveniently overlooked by ICE and other government agencies for the hefty fines they should be paying for hiring them in the first place.

California Is 1st State To Offer Health Benefits To Adult Undocumented Immigrants

And gee, a bunch of politicians running for office raising their hand to pander to the people that support them. Wonder where I've seen that before?..oh yeah, at every Trump pep rally.

Quite a shuck and jive, there.

How about an answer.

It's what the Democrat Party stands for....when Americans need healthcare, giving it to the illegal aliens that paid to sneak in here....they get the care.

Is this what you vote to support?

"If We May Need Every Hospital Bed in America, Why Do Dems Want To Give Illegals Free Access to Those Beds Now?:
If We May Need Every Hospital Bed in America, Why Do Dems Want To Give Illegals Free Access to Those Beds Now?

Evidently no Liberal will even try to defend or explain the policies they vote for.

This is where we see how injurious government school is.....it removed the desire to question authority.

The result is a party of cowards and fools.

"Let me give you a little tip: if you want liberalism to continue in this country, you have to realize that liberal students are being let down by their professors! They have liberal school teachers, and read the liberal press! Because of this weak preparation, they are unable to argue, to think beyond the first knee-jerk impulse. They can’t put together a logical thought. Now, compare that to a college Republican…"
Coulter.

Now you're quoting Yard Sale Barbie? (Thank you Tina Fey!).
Now that universal healthcare has proven so ....'successful.'....in Italy, let's not forget that the Democrats simply lie, and and one would be a fool to ever ....EVER....believe anything they say.

"... 37 instances we could find in which President Barack Obama or a top administration official said something close to, “If you like your plan, you can keep your plan,” referring to health insurance changes under the Affordable Care Act."
Obama: 'If you like your health care plan, you'll be able to keep your health care plan' | PolitiFact

Obama waited 6 months and 1,000 dead Americans before he got around to proclaiming H1N1 a national emergency.

Good thing Trump is in charge.

Trump - "Anyone who wants a virus test, can get a test".

Damn, now that's gotta hurt you Trump supporters. Cause you know, now that's the first thing people will throw right back in your face.
And as far as the lie about Obama and H1N1, you've been thoroughly debunked by numerous posters about that..but thanks for playing..again. :)

I do admire your tenacity.

The only post that tells the truth is mine.

Here is CNN reporting that Obama took 6 months to declare a national health emergency.
"Obama declares H1N1 emergency
October 26,
2009 8:47 a.m. EDT
Washington (CNN) -- President Obama has declared a national emergency to deal with the "rapid increase in illness" from the H1N1 influenza virus."
Obama declares H1N1 emergency - CNN.com

It isn't until paragraph 10 that this is noted:

"Since the H1N1 flu pandemic began in April, millions of people in the United States have been infected, at least 20,000 have been hospitalized and more than 1,000 have died, said Dr. Thomas Frieden, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."

So nothing has been debunked.....you're simply one more low-life lying Liberal.

I'm pleased to see based on your cut and paste screeds, I've crawled under you skin.
Again, you've been thoroughly debunked on this claim. What you are postulating above is a lie. I can't put it any plainer than that.

Ex-Obama official fires back: Trump was left with 'global health infrastructure'

1. The less able regularly use the phrase 'cut and past' as they are not s able as I am to document, link and source support for a position.

Here's your lesson for today.

2. Some pointers.
a. Citing an authority with an established reputation is better, of course, than citing someone whose credentials are not so lofty. (http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/mla/practical_guide.shtml)

b. What has been pejoratively referred to as ‘simply cut and paste,’ is, in fact, carefully chosen to substantiate a point. Is the information covered fact, opinion, or propaganda? Facts can usually be verified; opinions, though they may be based on factual information, evolve from the interpretation of facts.(Critical Appraisal and Analysis - Critically Analyzing Information Sources - LibGuides at Cornell University)

3. Instead, you operate via Liberal Plagiarism: ....you are one of those who never deviates from the messages of the NYTimes, the DNC, MSNBC, etc...basically Liberal plagiarism.......
...because you never give credit to the one from whom you stole the talking points.

We ought to surround old folks homes with the National Guard and call it a day. It would probably save more lives and wouldn’t destroy the economy.

But there’s no time to think about saving lives. The important thing is to stamp out the idea that a virus that originated in China has anything to do China.

"The important thing is to stamp out the idea that a virus that originated in China has anything to do China."

Really?

As astute as any of your posts.

I read Gertz's last book...I believe you did, too.
Too bad you didn't learn anything from it.

41lYVBZyTnL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

....and he appears to know whereof he reports...

"Virus-hit Wuhan has two laboratories linked to Chinese bio-warfare program
Virology institute there has China's only secure lab for studying deadly viruses

The deadly animal virus epidemic spreading globally may have originated in a Wuhan laboratory linked to China’s covert biological weapons program, according to an Israeli biological warfare expert.

Radio Free Asia this week rebroadcast a local Wuhan television report from 2015 showing China’s most advanced virus research laboratory known the Wuhan Institute of Virology, Radio Free Asia reported.

The laboratory is the only declared site in China capable of working with deadly viruses.

...probably been engaged, in terms of research and development, in Chinese [biological weapons], ...

China in the past has denied having any offensive biological weapons. The State Department, in a report last year, said it suspects China has engaged in covert biological warfare work."
Virus-hit Wuhan has two laboratories linked to Chinese bio-warfare program

Evidently no Liberal will even try to defend or explain the policies they vote for.

This is where we see how injurious government school is.....it removed the desire to question authority.

The result is a party of cowards and fools.

"Let me give you a little tip: if you want liberalism to continue in this country, you have to realize that liberal students are being let down by their professors! They have liberal school teachers, and read the liberal press! Because of this weak preparation, they are unable to argue, to think beyond the first knee-jerk impulse. They can’t put together a logical thought. Now, compare that to a college Republican…"
Coulter.

Now you're quoting Yard Sale Barbie? (Thank you Tina Fey!).
Now that universal healthcare has proven so ....'successful.'....in Italy, let's not forget that the Democrats simply lie, and and one would be a fool to ever ....EVER....believe anything they say.

"... 37 instances we could find in which President Barack Obama or a top administration official said something close to, “If you like your plan, you can keep your plan,” referring to health insurance changes under the Affordable Care Act."
Obama: 'If you like your health care plan, you'll be able to keep your health care plan' | PolitiFact

Obama waited 6 months and 1,000 dead Americans before he got around to proclaiming H1N1 a national emergency.

Good thing Trump is in charge.

Trump - "Anyone who wants a virus test, can get a test".

Damn, now that's gotta hurt you Trump supporters. Cause you know, now that's the first thing people will throw right back in your face.
And as far as the lie about Obama and H1N1, you've been thoroughly debunked by numerous posters about that..but thanks for playing..again. :)

I do admire your tenacity.

The only post that tells the truth is mine.

Here is CNN reporting that Obama took 6 months to declare a national health emergency.
"Obama declares H1N1 emergency
October 26,
2009 8:47 a.m. EDT
Washington (CNN) -- President Obama has declared a national emergency to deal with the "rapid increase in illness" from the H1N1 influenza virus."
Obama declares H1N1 emergency - CNN.com

It isn't until paragraph 10 that this is noted:

"Since the H1N1 flu pandemic began in April, millions of people in the United States have been infected, at least 20,000 have been hospitalized and more than 1,000 have died, said Dr. Thomas Frieden, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."

So nothing has been debunked.....you're simply one more low-life lying Liberal.

I'm pleased to see based on your cut and paste screeds, I've crawled under you skin.
Again, you've been thoroughly debunked on this claim. What you are postulating above is a lie. I can't put it any plainer than that.

Ex-Obama official fires back: Trump was left with 'global health infrastructure'

1. The less able regularly use the phrase 'cut and past' as they are not s able as I am to document, link and source support for a position.

Here's your lesson for today.

2. Some pointers.
a. Citing an authority with an established reputation is better, of course, than citing someone whose credentials are not so lofty. (http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/mla/practical_guide.shtml)

b. What has been pejoratively referred to as ‘simply cut and paste,’ is, in fact, carefully chosen to substantiate a point. Is the information covered fact, opinion, or propaganda? Facts can usually be verified; opinions, though they may be based on factual information, evolve from the interpretation of facts.(Critical Appraisal and Analysis - Critically Analyzing Information Sources - LibGuides at Cornell University)

3. Instead, you operate via Liberal Plagiarism: ....you are one of those who never deviates from the messages of the NYTimes, the DNC, MSNBC, etc...basically Liberal plagiarism.......
...because you never give credit to the one from whom you stole the talking points.

From what I can see, most of what you post is cut and paste. Most of it from sources that aren't even close to being reputable. And then to compound your ignorance, when someone points out that you are wrong, you just invoke the same posts over and over until people either get tired or bored of it and you walk away declaring a victory you never won in the first place. I'd be more impressed if you could defend your posts with cogent responses and not just pasting the same comments over and over and over again.

Your lesson for today is concluded. :)

Trump's policies to control the border will win him reelection

we have a choice, a strong leader who takes decisive action, or the puppet masters the pull the strings for China Joe when he's not embarrassing himself on stage

"Schweizer goes into more detail about the Biden's and their China dealings.

“The vice president is negotiating a bunch of very sensitive issues with the Chinese, including the South China Sea, trade, tech transfer, etc. Shortly after they return to the US, Hunter Biden’s firm receives a $1 billion private equity deal from the Chinese government We have no way of knowing how much Rosemont made on the deal because there are no disclosure requirements,” he said."

“One-hundred percent. It’s a disgrace. And then he says China’s not a competitor of ours. China is a massive competitor of ours. They want to take over the world." Trumps said.

New Documents Exposes Biden For Getting Tons Of Money From Foreign Oligarchs

"The troubling reason why Biden is so soft on China
In 2013, then-Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden flew aboard Air Force Two to China. Less than two weeks later, Hunter Biden’s firm inked a $1 billion private equity deal with a subsidiary of the Chinese government’s Bank of China. The deal was later expanded to $1.5 billion. In short, the Chinese government funded a business that it co-owned along with the son of a sitting vice president."
https://nypost.com/2019/05/11/the-troubling-reason-why-biden-is-so-soft-on-china/

3a9c868419008ebe7d58ed1e4ff28826.jpg

Depredations aside for the moment, this catastrophe has spotlight many of the reasons that Democrats/Liberals should never....NEVER.....be allowed any power or any elected office.

They've tried to block the President from coming to the rescue of America and Americans, blamed him for their shortcomings, and spot lit the absurdity of their political candidates.

Case in point.....you may recall the moment when all of their multitude of presidential candidates were asked to raise their paws if they wished to give free medical care to all of the millions of illegal aliens that they eneticed into sneaking into our country...

Democrats in office should be safe, legal.....

....but rare.

More reason why we don’t want Republican leadership

In the middle of a pandemic, they choose their hatred of illegal immigrants over keeping the country safe.

Why would you want to exclude 12 million people from receiving medical care while a virus is spreading wildly?

Ask the Liberals/Democrats to defend their agenda and the silence is deafening.

Maybe it’s Democrats that actually value life.

....lives of illegal aliens over those of real Americans.

The Democrats know where the votes come from.

Im not prioritizing any life over anyone else. That’s what you’re doing.

A virus does not recognize your immigration status

Forum List

Back