The Magic Of Coronavirus

Hank....more than ever, we need some of your humor here.

Hey!

I was serious.

Dead serious.

A conservative's duty:

If afflicted by "the virus" cough on ten liberals, spit on twenty and don't waste sneezes on groups smaller than 100.

I was serious, too!!!

We need your funny stuff more than ever!

When it comes to protecting Americans, there could not be a more telling difference between the Left and the Right.

“All Democrats just raised their hands for giving millions of illegal aliens unlimited healthcare,” President Donald Trump’s tweet read. “How about taking care of American Citizens first!? That’s the end of that race!”

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

All Democrats just raised their hands for giving millions of illegal aliens unlimited healthcare. How about taking care of American Citizens first!? That’s the end of that race!

9:37 PM - Jun 27, 2019

You are willing to have million Americans die to stop a Mexican getting an aspirin...

I will point out if Americans are treated in EU and usually only charged a nominal fee...

The US system is considered barbaric by other countries. People have looked with bewilderment at discussing insurance during the COVID-19 outbreak...

It still is not clear how to get tested, how is it paid, and who is paying for treatment... This is crazy in a pandemic...

"You are willing to have million Americans die to stop a Mexican getting an aspirin..."

Link or lie.

Imagine a Conservative whining about illegals receiving treatment for an infectious disease

Yea......Don’t treat them
Let them run around spreading the virus.

When it comes to protecting Americans, there could not be a more telling difference between the Left and the Right.

“All Democrats just raised their hands for giving millions of illegal aliens unlimited healthcare,” President Donald Trump’s tweet read. “How about taking care of American Citizens first!? That’s the end of that race!”

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

All Democrats just raised their hands for giving millions of illegal aliens unlimited healthcare. How about taking care of American Citizens first!? That’s the end of that race!

9:37 PM - Jun 27, 2019

You are willing to have million Americans die to stop a Mexican getting an aspirin...

I will point out if Americans are treated in EU and usually only charged a nominal fee...

The US system is considered barbaric by other countries. People have looked with bewilderment at discussing insurance during the COVID-19 outbreak...

It still is not clear how to get tested, how is it paid, and who is paying for treatment... This is crazy in a pandemic...

"You are willing to have million Americans die to stop a Mexican getting an aspirin..."

Link or lie.

Read your OP

If We May Need Every Hospital Bed in America, Why Do Dems Want To Give Illegals Free Access to Those Beds Now?:

Ask the Liberals/Democrats to defend their agenda and the silence is deafening.

"If We May Need Every Hospital Bed in America, Why Do Dems Want To Give Illegals Free Access to Those Beds Now?:
If We May Need Every Hospital Bed in America, Why Do Dems Want To Give Illegals Free Access to Those Beds Now?

Maybe it’s Democrats that actually value life.

....lives of illegal aliens over those of real Americans.

The Democrats know where the votes come from.

Im not prioritizing any life over anyone else. That’s what you’re doing.

Let's get you on the record.

You are for giving illegal aliens the life-saving healthcare that real American citizens paid for and are due.

That's your position?

And did you come up with it right after you sent a check to Planned Parenthood to kill a few million more Americans?

"If We May Need Every Hospital Bed in America, Why Do Dems Want To Give Illegals Free Access to Those Beds Now?:
If We May Need Every Hospital Bed in America, Why Do Dems Want To Give Illegals Free Access to Those Beds Now?

You are for giving illegal aliens the life-saving healthcare that real American citizens paid for and are due.

That's your position?

If a patient shows up in need of medical care at my hospital, we don’t turn them away due to their immigration status.

And that’s true for every hospital.

The reason is that doctors take an oath to help people regardless of who they are. If that doesn’t sit well with you, that’s your problem. No one asked your opinion anyway.

That's your position?

If a patient shows up in need of medical care at my hospital, we don’t turn them away due to their immigration status.

The reason is that doctors take an oath to help people regardless of who they are. If that doesn’t sit well with you, that’s your problem. No one asked your opinion anyway.

Yes or no.

You can run, but you can't hide.
So saith the Brown Bomber.

That's your position?

And did you come up with it right after you sent a check to Planned Parenthood to kill a few million more Americans?
Count me in..

I favor giving care to anyone who has this dreaded disease

That's your position?

Yes or no.

I just told you. Illegal immigrants should get treatment.

What would you do? If an illegal immigrant shows up in need of life saving treatment, would you have them throw them out on the street?

That's your position?

Yes or no.

What would you do? If an illegal immigrant shows up in need of life saving treatment, would you have them throw them out on the street?

One bed, one respirator....and the illegal alien gets it over the American citizen who paid for it.

That's exactly the position I want voters to consider in November.

Glad I made you admit it.

That's your position?

Yes or no.

Can you imagine anyone callous enough to demand that people be denied treatment because of their immigration status?

That's your position?

Yes or no.

One bed, one respirator....and the illegal alien gets it over the American citizen who paid for it.

That's exactly the position I want voters to consider in November.

Glad I made you admit it.

Sickest person gets it.

Infectious diseases don’t check your immigration status

Illegal aliens increase unemployment, cost vast sums in welfare benefits, weigh down the justice system, and decrease the standard of living for real Americans....and decrease the security of our nation.

Yet.....Democrats give them documents that allow them to vote.....it's a quid pro quo.

And to insure that vote, Democrats/Liberals/Progressives would take the birthright from American citizens and award it to illegal aliens.

That's the current Democrat Party position.

That's your position?

Yes or no.

Can you imagine anyone callous enough to demand that people be denied treatment because of their immigration status?

That’s the kind of person that is no where near the position having to make that kind of decision.

For good reason

Illegal aliens increase unemployment, cost vast sums in welfare benefits, weigh down the justice system, and decrease the standard of living for real Americans....and decrease the security of our nation.

Yet.....Democrats give them documents that allow them to vote.....it's a quid pro quo.

And to insure that vote, Democrats/Liberals/Progressives would take the birthright from American citizens and award it to illegal aliens.

What birthright is being taken from American citizens?

Hey!

I was serious.

Dead serious.

A conservative's duty:

If afflicted by "the virus" cough on ten liberals, spit on twenty and don't waste sneezes on groups smaller than 100.

I'd be someone's duty to shoot you then, regardless of what segment you want to harm it's those most vulnerable that would be killed.

Let's review.

The Democrat position is that they can steal the money American citizens have paid in taxes, so that illegal aliens can provide their votes to keep them in power.

Hussein Obama has the nerve to actually tell illegals to go and vote..."When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

No, they're not.

And every single Democrat presidential candidate voted to give American-citizen-paid-for-healthcare to illegal aliens.

Here it is:

Case in point.....you may recall the moment when all of their multitude of presidential candidates were asked to raise their paws if they wished to give free medical care to all of the millions of illegal aliens that they eneticed into sneaking into our country...

Under the circumstances, they have this question to answer:

Hey!

I was serious.

Dead serious.

A conservative's duty:

I'd be someone's duty to shoot you then, regardless of what segment you want to harm it's those most vulnerable that would be killed.

The Democrats and the fools who support them, simply want to pay off illegals for the vote....

There is nothing in this 'vote' about the virus or any other specific illness.....simply...'give 'em everything we can take from Americans.'

I didn’t even think PC could sink this low.

I doubt even our staunchest USMB conservatives would question whether illegal aliens should be treated for Coronavirus. I doubt if even Trump would say it.

Maybe PC is just trolling on this thread trying to generate outrage.
Maybe she has no soul.

Let's review.

The Democrat position is that they can steal the money American citizens have paid in taxes, so that illegal aliens can provide their votes to keep them in power.

Hussein Obama has the nerve to actually tell illegals to go and vote..."When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

No, they're not.

And every single Democrat presidential candidate voted to give American-citizen-paid-for-healthcare to illegal aliens.

Here it is:

Case in point.....you may recall the moment when all of their multitude of presidential candidates were asked to raise their paws if they wished to give free medical care to all of the millions of illegal aliens that they eneticed into sneaking into our country...

Under the circumstances, they have this question to answer:

What’s your position? Throw dying people out on the street?

Forum List

Back