The Man Behind the Treachery in the Trump White House Finally Gets Called Out

The cult is upset that their Orange God's coup attempt failed.

Everything about that sentence shows you aren't worth paying attention and that you don't actually have anything insightful or sincere to say. All you want to do is say closed ended things for the sake of trying to infuriate others.

Cult, orange man, cult. We literally see dozens and dozens of posts with those exact same words in them everything single day. And each one of them is exactly like yours, a single sentence troll shit post. What you just said will be said abdomen times more today by others just like you that just repeat the same key words over and over again.

All of you have an outstanding lack of ability to engage in conversation.

Puts a picture of Orange Jesus in his avie because it's his identity.

LOL

rubes
Their golden pig.....
1643819246029.png

Pence acknowledged in a lengthy statement Wednesday laying out his conclusion that a vice president cannot claim “unilateral authority” to reject states’ electoral votes.

“It is my considered judgment that my oath to support and defend the Constitution constrains me from claiming unilateral authority to determine which electoral votes should be counted and which should not,” Pence wrote in a letter to members of Congress that was released shortly before he gaveled in the joint session of Congress.

I think Pence did the right thing, however onerous some people think that was. I do not believe there is anything in the Constitution that allows any person to overrule an election in any state, even the Vice President of the United States. If a state verifies the results of an election, it should not fall within the purview of anyone including the President himself to overturn it. Except maybe the applicable state gov't. Cuz once you do that then you are on the road to a dictatorship.

Pence acknowledged in a lengthy statement Wednesday laying out his conclusion that a vice president cannot claim “unilateral authority” to reject states’ electoral votes.

“It is my considered judgment that my oath to support and defend the Constitution constrains me from claiming unilateral authority to determine which electoral votes should be counted and which should not,” Pence wrote in a letter to members of Congress that was released shortly before he gaveled in the joint session of Congress.

I think Pence did the right thing, however onerous some people think that was. I do not believe there is anything in the Constitution that allows any person to overrule an election in any state, even the Vice President of the United States. If a state verifies the results of an election, it should not fall within the purview of anyone including the President himself to overturn it. Except maybe the applicable state gov't. Cuz once you do that then you are on the road to a dictatorship.

Added:

It is antithetical to the Constitution’s core theory of separation of powers — both its vertical aspect, under which the states are sovereign and the disposition of their electoral votes is left to them alone; and its horizontal aspect, in which the branches of the federal government check each other, and no single actor is permitted to accumulate tyrannical power.

Pence is very evangelical. Let what trump did to Pence be a lesson to all evangelicals.
You know, what poster Mayfield posted has perhaps the best insight ---and advice ---I've read on this thread.

Indeed, those christianists who self-identify as evangelicals have much to answer for. From their wink ( a"mulligan", their words not mine).... as their wink over Stormy Daniels, while Melania, the new mother, nursed the new son back home). Over their wink that grabbing women by the pudenda was 'boys being boys.'

What happened to Mike Pence should happen to all of the evagelical community that supported Don Trump and ignored his actions (like tearing young children away from their parents becaue they illegally crossed a border to make a better safer life for those same children. How 'Jesus'-like was that?)

Anyway, a hat-tip to poster Otis.

Would love to see Texas secede before 2024. The country of Texas would be a great place to live. First order of business, build a wall around all of Texas to keep it red.
Texas can't secede. We can break up in to 4 more states. That would give the region 8 more Senators.

Forum List

Back