The Man Behind the Treachery in the Trump White House Finally Gets Called Out

OXYMORON ALERT!

"Pence" and "faithful" used in same sentence.
Trump is a criminal & his V.P. was supposed to be one too?

Trump is attacking Pence. That shows how intelligent he is because Pence can crucify Trump if he talks.

STOOOOOOPID!

Pence was so loyal to trump.

Now trump throws Pence to the curb, like the wooden stick of a corn dog.

Pence is very evangelical. Let what trump did to Pence be a lesson to all evangelicals.
Exactly.

As I said many times on this forum over the years of the Trump Administration, Mike Pence tied his evangelical wagon to a hellbound horse.

"For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"

Par for the course. At this point, anyone who comes near him deserves whatever they get.

The cult is upset that their Orange God's coup attempt failed.
Wrong on all accounts.

We are not a cult. I supported Trump because of his policies. I did not like him personally; he is rather abrasive.

But the few that remain supporters of Biden must be a cult. He has failed at everything and is mentally incompetent. I can't imagine why anyone would continue to support him unless they have a cult-like mentality or somehow think the crumbs of free stuff he promises will outweigh the overall damage he does to everything American.

The real coup attempt succeeded. Dems used the COVID plandemic to steal the 2020 election...

Here is video proof of one person depositing illegal ballots for payment in Georgia, where the election was stolen by only ~12,000 votes....

In Georgia, there were allegedly 242 traffickers who made 5,662 trips to ballot drop boxes between the early morning hours of 12AM and 5AM, potentially unloading hundreds of thousands of illegally harvested ballots over the course of several weeks.

It was a coordinated campaign in all the key states where the election was decided....

1643854688914.png

More to come....

Trump is attacking Pence. That shows how intelligent he is because Pence can crucify Trump if he talks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know, I hadn't thought of that.
That Pence could cooperate with the Select Committee.
THAT.....would be intriguing.

Dangerous as hell for Pence. Really dangerous.
RWNutters would go gunning for him. Real nutters, with real guns. He ain't popular in right-wing circles now...and if he gave honest truthful testimony to the Select Committee, no pleading the 5th, and it was damaging to not only Trump but to the coterie of enablers involved, well yeah.........MAGAhat world with go red hot with rage.

But, if Pence feels it is the honorable and patriotic thing to do it could re-set his current reputation of being a sycophantic lap-dancer for Don Trump.

IMHO

Wrong on all accounts.

We are not a cult. I supported Trump because of his policies. I did not like him personally; he is rather abrasive.

But the few that remain supporters of Biden must be a cult. He has failed at everything and is mentally incompetent. I can't imagine why anyone would continue to support him unless they have a cult-like mentality or somehow think the crumbs of free stuff he promises will outweigh the overall damage he does to everything American.

The real coup attempt succeeded. Dems used the COVID plandemic to steal the 2020 election...

Here is video proof of one person depositing illegal ballots for payment in Georgia, where the election was stolen by only ~12,000 votes....

In Georgia, there were allegedly 242 traffickers who made 5,662 trips to ballot drop boxes between the early morning hours of 12AM and 5AM, potentially unloading hundreds of thousands of illegally harvested ballots over the course of several weeks.

It was a coordinated campaign in all the key states where the election was decided....

View attachment 596279

More to come....

The claims of ballot harvesting in Georgia are being investigated. The organization that provided the videos has a spotty record (to be kind).

BUT...IF these ballots were improperly HANDLED...that doesn't make them fraudulent. They were still subject to all the safegaurds required regarding ID and verification.

"In Georgia, voters must register to vote and provide a form of identification in order to obtain an absentee ballot. An absentee ballot can be returned via mail or at a drop-off location, and it must be properly signed, according to the state's website. Those signatures are then verified by election officials."

The Man Behind the Treachery in the Trump White House Finally Gets Called Out​

EXCEPT FOR A FEW ITEMS:
  1. No one is getting "called out."
  2. There never was any treachery in the Trump WH. You idiots just make it up.
  3. There was no man behind anything.
Nice try. You are 0 for 1. Tell George Soros, Jeff Bezos and Mark Zuckerberg that you are refunding them their money tomorrow.

Pence had a chance to stand up for American citizens who expected their vote to count.

---These people are political hacks, liars and traitors, says President Trump. They should be investigating Pelosi and Pence instead---

I trust Pence acted as I would have acted were I to know what he knows.

I watched that YouTuber in post #44.
The one showing, I presume, the nursing home staffer delivering envelopes (ballots?) for the non-ambulatory residents of the facility.

The poster speaks of the nursing home staffer being paid for inserting those envelope. I suppose. But dunno for sure. The man could have been doing it on his way home, or at lunch hour and thus doing it as a voluntary civic duty to help his patients fulfill their own civic responsibility of voting.....some for Don Trump, some for Joe Biden.

And it appears that he perceptively photographed his service for his patients so they would know that their ballots (?) were properly mailed. That should have been reassuring to his patients and residents.

It seems.

Behind the treachery? Only the fevered dreams of democrat dirty tricksters could blame Pence. The FBI was behind the treachery for the most part and the mainstream media supported the treachery (still do) of a foreign agent creating a faked "dossier" designed to undermine the administration of the President of the United States.

In the future when people read about the Trump presidency in the history books, all he will be known for was his attempt to destroy our democracy because he is a sour ass loser
Wrong as usual. Record low unemployment for women, blacks, Hispanics. Energy independence. Wage gains for lower earners outpacing the upper class. Lowering of taxes for 80% of Americans. Hitting the rich with limits on SALT exemptions. Thankfully the children of Real Americans will be spared your revisionist (read: lying lefturd) version of actual history.

Forum List

Back