The Man Who Cost Americans 2.9 Trillion

All dupes have is bs talking points and stupid insults. They just LOVE paying twice as much as anywhere else, for worse health care results, and blame the victims. Perfect cannon fodder!

actually Jefferson's idea of freedom from liberal government is the idea that made America the richest country in human history and the worlds moral policeman too. It's a mere talking point to you because you lack the IQ to understand how well freedom works and so are reduced to believing in magical government as a child is reduced to believing in Santa Claus.

Why not try college so you can discuss the basic ideas of America?? Ever think of that, liberal.

070723_trailor_hmed_2p.grid-6x2.jpg

When I think about all the scams and disasters of Bush and his ilk after Katrina. Carcinogenic trailers? So Bush friends can make another buck off this country?

I get so sick of Republicans saying, "You can't blame a Hurricane on Bush". As if that absolves him of everything that came next. And why would it be any different for any Republican entering office? Remember Cantor wanting disaster victims to pay? Subsidies for corporations? Tax breaks for the needy wealthy? Someone tell me how I'm wrong. At least once. And give some evidence. It won't happen. They only call names because the truth is simply too painful.

BullSHIT! They're on the same team. You vote for one, you vote for both.

dear I just told you Republicans sign the pledge and vote very differently from Democrats. You may be th eonly person on earth not to know that. Are you proud??

Yea, and "trickle down" works too, right? Sure. In the early 2000's America's wealthy horded up to about 2 and a half trillion dollars and did NOT reinvest in America while unemployment continued to rise. .

too stupid!! if there was an opportunity to invest and make money of course there would have been a stampede to do it. Do you know people who don't want more more money when they see an opportunity to make more and more? You mean the rich don't really want to get richer, they just want to sit on their money????

Slow????

All you consider are headlines and news speak. You read Hedrick Smith's book where that's all a matter of documented fact, then check back. Never happen - that requires reading, thinking and work.

Thanks for the link.

At a White House ceremony, President Bush thanks “my friend Dirk Van Dongen” for helping to move the Bush tax cuts through Congress. Unknown to most Americans,Van Dongen is a Washington insider, field marshal of the “Gang of Six” — the six major business organizations that anchor the Tax Relief Coalition that lobbied for tax cuts.

You claimed he cost Americans $2.9 trillion. If he was responsible for tax cuts, you should say he saved Americans $2.9 trillion.

Great guys we're bailing out, hey?

Which guys are we bailing out?

Better dig deeper my friend.......

Dig deeper into your confusion? Why would I bother?

Wrong - you don't have the mental agility. He didn't cut taxes - the Bush tax cuts is where they threw everyone of us a bone and kept the meat for themselves. You see how that worked out. On second thought, no, you wouldn't see it - you know everything already.

All dupes have is bs talking points and stupid insults. They just LOVE paying twice as much as anywhere else, for worse health care results, and blame the victims. Perfect cannon fodder!

actually Jefferson's idea of freedom from liberal government is the idea that made America the richest country in human history and the worlds moral policeman too. It's a mere talking point to you because you lack the IQ to understand how well freedom works and so are reduced to believing in magical government as a child is reduced to believing in Santa Claus.

Why not try college so you can discuss the basic ideas of America?? Ever think of that, liberal.

Ed, apeaking of the superior nutball mind, where is that classic defense of supply side degeneracy? What SAY you? Your nutball pals over in the trickle down thread must be wondering what happened.

Dig deeper into your confusion? Why would I bother?

Wrong - you don't have the mental agility. He didn't cut taxes - the Bush tax cuts is where they threw everyone of us a bone and kept the meat for themselves. You see how that worked out. On second thought, no, you wouldn't see it - you know everything already.

Bush didn't cut taxes?
Really?

Sure did. Look who benefited and look who is still paying.................

The legacy of the Bush tax cuts, in four charts

Bush didn't cut taxes?
Really?

First you say he didn't, then you say he did.
See what I mean about your confusion?

Bush didn't cut taxes?
Really?

You call it whatever you want. No shit, everyone knows of the Bush tax cuts. Does anyone stop and consider their impact? Who they really benefited? Not many do, not surprisingly.

You call it whatever you want. No shit, everyone knows of the Bush tax cuts. Does anyone stop and consider their impact? Who they really benefited? Not many do, not surprisingly.

Yes, Bush cut all taxes.
Took millions of low-income earners off the tax rolls entirely.
Saved taxpayers trillions. It's awful when people keep more of their own money, right?

Yes, Bush cut all taxes.
Saved taxpayers trillions. It's awful when people keep more of their own money, right?

You don't get it sheep. I think you're on the track to finally maybe, just maybe, see what they DID or DIDN'T do with that money. You have a lot of partisan myths to debunk first.

Yes, Bush cut all taxes.

You don't get it sheep. I think you're on the track to finally maybe, just maybe, see what they DID or DIDN'T do with that money. You have a lot of partisan myths to debunk first.

Why should I care what people did or didn't do with their own money?
Unlike most liberals, I don't feel the need to force people to do what I want them to do with their own money.
I don't have the urge to control their every action. That's why I'm a conservative and not a big-government liberal.

Yes, Bush cut all taxes.

Unlike most liberals, I don't feel the need to force people to do what I want them to do with their own money.
I don't have the urge to control their every action. That's why I'm a conservative and not a big-government liberal.

Dude, you STILL got it all fucked up. Getting involved in this discussion is pointless unless you do some homework, some history. This isn't about hating the rich and it sure isn't fuckin' about your big government, small government stock statements. America became a superpower when uber wealthy people like Henry Ford invested in America, paid a decent wage. It caught on and that's how between WW II and the early 70's we led the pack. We had a kickass middle class and the economy could be touched by no one. The gradual downsizing of the middle class, downsizing of jobs for slobs like us has killed America. We're not talking about some motherfucker making a couple million a year, we're talking about the elite of the elite who now - after decades of working American politicians to the ground - call the shots. Therefore, if that's all they and their goddamned puppets think of America, by definition, that makes them traitors given how others are now laughing at us.

Dude, you STILL got it all fucked up. Getting involved in this discussion is pointless unless you do some homework, some history. This isn't about hating the rich and it sure isn't fuckin' about your big government, small government stock statements. America became a superpower when uber wealthy people like Henry Ford invested in America, paid a decent wage. It caught on and that's how between WW II and the early 70's we led the pack. We had a kickass middle class and the economy could be touched by no one. The gradual downsizing of the middle class, downsizing of jobs for slobs like us has killed America. We're not talking about some motherfucker making a couple million a year, we're talking about the elite of the elite who now - after decades of working American politicians to the ground - call the shots. Therefore, if that's all they and their goddamned puppets think of America, by definition, that makes them traitors given how others are now laughing at us.

Yes, we must give government more control over the economy, to fix the middle class. LOL!

Yes, we must give government more control over the economy, to fix the middle class. LOL!

Where'd I say that? To the contrary, quiz kid, the government handed the reigns of power over to Wall Street (tired of bailing them out yet?) and K Street. This is too big for your land of stock partisan one-liners.

the government handed the reigns of power over to Wall Street (tired of bailing them out yet?) .

1) dear, Wall Street paid the money back

2) many of the big firms went bankrupt so they hardly hold the reins of power

3) wouldn't it be nice if all they failed folks on welfare entitlement programs paid the money back after they were bailed out!! Liberals are oddly silent about the $trillions they use to buy votes not being paid back, and never ever tired of bailing them out!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back