The Manchester bombing and the Dad

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Have you seen this clip from the bombing aftermath? I'll bet I've seen it a hundred times, especially the way they play these things in a loop.

I've never identified with someone more than with the guy in the blue sweater with his back to the camera. I keep thinking about him, and about what I would be thinking if one of my beautiful daughters had been at that show.

Where is she? Where is she? I need to step back a bit so I can see all the stairs in case she's there. Was that her voice? Where is she?

How can a person have a child and be willing to spin and deflect for the animal(s) who did this? Is ideology really that strong?
baf85953-da01-452a-84a6-21ee49711e54_zpspomwuch3.jpg~original

...How can a person have a child and be willing to spin and deflect for the animal(s) who did this? Is ideology really that strong?...
Only gutless, nutless, culturally-sucidal hyper-LibTard types will take it that far...

That mindset is one of the main reasons why they lost political power in November 2016...

Rightfully so...

Pathetically, the numb-nuts haven't figured that out yet... they're still deluding themselves and wanking to Stab-in-the-Back-Theory-Part-Deux.

========================================================================================================

May God rest the souls of the Fallen, help those still fighting for their lives or dealing with their wounds, and grant peace and comfort to their families.

Last edited:
Have you seen this clip from the bombing aftermath? I'll bet I've seen it a hundred times, especially the way they play these things in a loop.

I've never identified with someone more than with the guy in the blue sweater with his back to the camera. I keep thinking about him, and about what I would be thinking if one of my beautiful daughters had been at that show.

Where is she? Where is she? I need to step back a bit so I can see all the stairs in case she's there. Was that her voice? Where is she?

How can a person have a child and be willing to spin and deflect for the animal(s) who did this? Is ideology really that strong?

Who is spinning and deflecting?

Muslim Apologist scum... it's why Mac is complaining...

The liberal candycorn laughed at this.

Dear God, please punish this person candycorn. I never ask you for anything. Please.

Thank you.

Amen.

Why would anyone, especially someone who supposedly cares about people, laugh at a fathers anguish. Even for a progressive that is pretty fucked up. candycorn my opinion of you just dropped to the lowest level possible.

Dear God, please punish this person candycorn. I never ask you for anything. Please.

Thank you.

Amen.

Where did candycorn do this? There's no post in this thread.

Nobody anywhere is spinning and deflecting for the animals who did this. You fucking puke.

ABC and the rest of the alphabet soup media.

Thank you.

Amen.

No....candy corn is OK...

Post an example. I've seen no such thing.

Who's deflecting ? Is anyone defending what that terrorsit did ? Of course not !

The only spin people object to is the spin that ALL muslims are bad because of what douchebag extremists do .

Look harder

Look harder

Why the fuck do you idiots always post shit that doesn't support your claim? Do you think people won't click on it?

Look harder

Why the fuck do you idiots always post shit that doesn't support your claim? Do you think people won't click on it?

It does support my claim, idiot.

ABC is literally trying to get its audience to feel more sorry for Muslims because of the supposed "backlash" than the actual victims.

Look harder

No one apologized for anything, dope.

Look harder

Read the post again, retard.

He asked for "spinning and deflecting".

Look harder

Read the post again, retard.

He asked for "spinning and deflecting".

I guess you would prefer that they attribute motives that have not been confirmed.

Forum List

Back