The Manchester bombing and the Dad

ABC and the rest of the alphabet soup media.

Post an example. I've seen no such thing.
Look harder

No one apologized for anything, dope.

Read the post again, retard.

He asked for "spinning and deflecting".

I guess you would prefer that they attribute motives that have not been confirmed.

There are no "motives", retard.

Do you think Dylann Roof had "motives"?

Have a vigil, light some candles, start a stand united hashtag, pray........

Then round up and deport the 80,000 muzzie parasites in Manchester and pack them off to whatever backwards, uncivilised islamic shithole they derived from........

"Gosh, who's spinning and deflecting? Whatever do you mean? I don't see any of that."

Perhaps these liars haven't read any threads on this here. Or perhaps their ideology has completely blinded them.

The most absurd attempt (so far) was to wonder if it was the IRA who perpetrated this atrocity. The IRA.

This is what I'm talking about, of course.

So I ask again: How can a person do this, let alone a parent?

Look harder

I guess you would prefer that they attribute motives that have not been confirmed.

No motives they can report at that time, dope.

The recent accident in Times Square shows clearly why conclusions aren't immediately drawn.

:"Oh, but these terror attacks are atypical of Islam... Islam isn't like that... it's a religion of peace..." --- or so goes the LibTard mantra.

---------------

How many "atypicals" in a "typical", a$$holes?

How many dozens and scores and hundreds of times do you have to be hit over the head (or blown up) before you idiots finally figure it out?

Islam is the last surviving large-scale Warrior Religion on the face of the planet.

Spawned in a sea of blood, by a bloodthirsty self-aggrandizing hallucinatory and sociopathic monster, expanded in an ocean of blood, dormant under European Imperialism, freed from the European yoke after WWII, newly awakened, startled and ashamed at how far behind it had fallen, and now busy playing catch-up, while killing Infidels with great glee.

And, in the final analysis, it is not just a Religion... it is a Cultural, Social and Legal System, disguised as a Religion that promises Paradise if you die upholding its cause.

You dumbass sheep have no clue what-the-hell you're dealing with... best that you stand off to the side and let Realists and Pragmatists deal with these soul-less bastards.

Have you seen this clip from the bombing aftermath? I'll bet I've seen it a hundred times, especially the way they play these things in a loop.

I've never identified with someone more than with the guy in the blue sweater with his back to the camera. I keep thinking about him, and about what I would be thinking if one of my beautiful daughters had been at that show.

Where is she? Where is she? I need to step back a bit so I can see all the stairs in case she's there. Was that her voice? Where is she?

How can a person have a child and be willing to spin and deflect for the animal(s) who did this? Is ideology really that strong?
baf85953-da01-452a-84a6-21ee49711e54_zpspomwuch3.jpg~original

Mm, flip it around. Could I strap a jacket made out of bombs and hover around a concert venue and look for the best way to horribly wound, maim and kill a bunch of teen girls? Not giving the Haji cock sucker any slack and I hope he'll is nice and warm for all of hem, but I have to say yes, ideology is very powerful.

Look harder

The recent accident in Times Square shows clearly why conclusions aren't immediately drawn.

Tried to go back and read to be sure, but are you saying that there is no evidence a Haji fuck killed these kids? If so you are incredibly retarded and you should just go back to the Klan museum you said your in charge of.

Tried to go back and read to be sure, but are you saying that there is no evidence a Haji fuck killed these kids? If so you are incredibly retarded and you should just go back to the Klan museum you said your in charge of.

That's not what I said in any way, retard.

Cool moron. Because I'm getting sick of you leftists trash worshiping these turds thinking you can love them into submission. The motive was clear, kill and maim a bunch of tween white kids. Glad to see a leftist finally sees some light.

Last edited:

Cool moron. Because I'm getting sick of you leftists trash worshiping these turds thinking you can love them into submission. The motive was clear, kill and maim an inch of tween white kids. Glad to see a leftist finally sees some light.

Read the thread, retard. No one has done what you suggest.

Nobody anywhere is spinning and deflecting for the animals who did this. You fucking puke.
Oh yeah, I should have included the personal insults and name-calling.

They've been YUGE in these threads.

Yeah. Spin, deflection, personal insults and name-calling.

Thanks. And I don't know how you people can do this.

Please show one example of someone doing what you suggest after the facts were known.

Cool moron. Because I'm getting sick of you leftists trash worshiping these turds thinking you can love them into submission. The motive was clear, kill and maim an inch of tween white kids. Glad to see a leftist finally sees some light.

Except for you. Don't you and your democrat klan bro's got a cross to burn and some colored stones lynch?

Except for you. Don't you and your democrat klan bro's got a cross to burn and some colored stones lynch?

Read the thread, retard.

I've only refuted claims made about media coverage. I have made no personal judgements regarding the attack.

Nobody anywhere is spinning and deflecting for the animals who did this. You fucking puke.

Please show one example of someone doing what you suggest after the facts were known.
Based on your denials, I already know there is absolutely nothing I can do or say to prove anything to you.

That's fine with me. I have a strong and ever-growing respect for the power of partisan ideology on thought processes. That's why I have long since stopped trying to "prove" anything to hardcore partisan ideologues on either end of the spectrum.

If you were actually curious, all you would have to do is look at the following thread. But again, I know you "won't see" anything:

explosion at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, UK

Read the thread, retard.

I've only refuted claims made about media coverage. I have made no personal judgements regarding the attack.

M.

ABC and the rest of the alphabet soup media.

Look harder

Why the fuck do you idiots always post shit that doesn't support your claim? Do you think people won't click on it?

It does support my claim, idiot.

ABC is literally trying to get its audience to feel more sorry for Muslims because of the supposed "backlash" than the actual victims.

You might be a retard.

While you are for sure.

Based on your denials, I already know there is absolutely nothing I can do or say to prove anything to you.

That's fine with me. I have a strong and ever-growing respect for the power of partisan ideology on thought processes. That's why I have long since stopped trying to "prove" anything to hardcore partisan ideologues on either end of the spectrum.

If you were actually curious, all you would have to do is look at the following thread. But again, I know you "won't see" anything:

What have I denied other than the media didn't report it was an attack until that fact was verified? How is that partisan in any way?

This is a dopey premise for a thread.

These leftists are anything but liberal. They do not understand liberal ideology. They display contempt for liberal principles. They defend that which is the biggest threat to all that liberals have fought to achieve for generations. They do know one thing, however, and they know it with all the certainty of those who thump a bible and declare the world is only 6000 years old.

They know what they are expected to say.

Forum List

Back