The "Mappers" Are Showing A Slow But Steady Climb For U Know Who!

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
For the "Blue Bells" the political map below is for them like Ronaldo Ray-Gun(ZAAAP!) coming back from the grave. I am sure the Bidenites will try to dismiss it as Red-Ball propaganda as the Trumpsters will say quite the opposite. Considering the steady info feed updates that this map receives I'd say the current map is fairly accurate, & the map appears to line up pretty accurate with the current general 'mood' of the American constituency. The three/four states that I would be in doubt about on the following poli-map for Trump being able to anchor would be New Hampshire, Minnesota, Virginia & possibly Michigan(toss up?). I see Minnesota @ least staying light blue like they have not voted for Repubs in over 20 yrs. New Hampshire in my opinion will be light-medium blue as will Virginia. I say the state of Michigan is a toss up as it's so close it can fall to either side.

I'd say every state on the map WEST of the divide(east border N.Dakota to-thru west border Louisiana) are spot on, including both Washington/Oregon states which are experiencing a growing divide between their east/west population bases ESPECIALLY OREGON. At current I am calling N/H, Minnesota, Virginia & Michigan for pres. Biden. As it stands I am calling it 233 for pres. Biden & 305 for Trump, which may not be a massacre but still qualifies as a HEFTY win for Trump!

Oh, I think this is going to be a bad year for America.
Open borders, islamo demonstrations(this one will just get worse with open borders), inflation, the growing eastern European/Russian conflict, not to mention the very possible China/Taiwan conflict looming large, will tax our USA to the breaking point.

WEF/Democrats are pushing their great reset on Americans.

Soon democrats will be coming for your livestock/chickens

There aren't nearly as many democrats as the WEF media would have you believe.
U R absolutely correct on that one GS. The statist left has a difficult time placing their candidates in seats so need to resort to Rig-A-Voteus tactics.

U R absolutely correct on that one GS. The statist left has a difficult time placing their candidates in seats so need to resort to Rig-A-Voteus tactics.

If 1/2 the country supported WEF/Democrats, they wouldn't need to import supporters.

1 in 5 Americans are actual Democrats. 4/5 Americans hate democrats and consider them traitors to America, selling out to the WEF.

Forum List

Back