The March for Science Terrorists.

Yet, it's only those climate scientists that are skeptics that got shot at.
Yes shooting at those who disagree are terrorists. They are leftists. That's whst they do.

This is a war. This is what happens in a war.

So scientific inquiry is now "a war"?? Howdafuck did THAT happen?

The whole GW issue has been misrepresented and severely overhyped. These know-nothings got all wound up by the hysteria and the media frenzy. They couldn't tell you what Dr Roy and Dr John had even said.

THIS is what happens when you politicize science.
What Dr. Roy and Dr. John say;

UAH_LT_1979_thru_March_2017_v6.jpg

UAH Global Temperature Update for March, 2017: +0.19 deg. C « Roy Spencer, PhD

Sure as hell looks like global warming to me.

Some where there are expanding polar bear populations shaking their heads.

So our rwnj's are not satisfied with labeling scientists as alarmists and communists, now they want to label them terrorists. I think it more likely that was done by some rwnj's to blame the scientists.

You think the morons associated with that "March" are a RWNJ problem. Hell no man --- these yahoos are YOUR PROBLEM -- YOU created them...
I am not a scientist, at least not yet. But it is you RWNJ's that created the present activist attitude in scientists. A few years ago, a poll was taken, and they found that only 6% of scientists were Republican. For obvious reasons. Rejecting reality is not something that scientists do, but is the theme song of the GOP. I think that this movement is going to have a far larger impact than you wingnuts can imagine.

That's right.

And it's our fault that muslim terrorists nut out
And it's the Jews' fault that they were targeted by Nazis.
It was John Lennon's fault that he attracted the attention of a lunatic.
It was JFK's fault that he was assassinated.

Dumbass.

So our rwnj's are not satisfied with labeling scientists as alarmists and communists, now they want to label them terrorists. I think it more likely that was done by some rwnj's to blame the scientists.

So they could injure or kill someone who agrees with them? This is exactly the type of logical reasoning we see from junk scientists.
Silly ass, their chances of hitting anyone on the fourth floor were almost zero. Nope, just trying to discredit some very good people who have been forced into politics to defend themselves.

You probably think bullets only travel in a straight line huh?
Silly ass, I have been shooting a good deal longer than you have been alive.

You didn't answer the question moron.

if the shoe fits olfraud.

Yes shooting at those who disagree are terrorists. They are leftists. That's whst they do.

The whole GW issue has been misrepresented and severely overhyped. These know-nothings got all wound up by the hysteria and the media frenzy. They couldn't tell you what Dr Roy and Dr John had even said.

polar-bear-and-al-gore-meme.jpg

polarbear_billboard.jpg

Yeah, because it is SOOOO unlikely that both sides have extremists. That's just
ludicrous-1.jpg

You think the morons associated with that "March" are a RWNJ problem. Hell no man --- these yahoos are YOUR PROBLEM -- YOU created them...
I am not a scientist, at least not yet. But it is you RWNJ's that created the present activist attitude in scientists. A few years ago, a poll was taken, and they found that only 6% of scientists were Republican. For obvious reasons. Rejecting reality is not something that scientists do, but is the theme song of the GOP. I think that this movement is going to have a far larger impact than you wingnuts can imagine.

Wrong, the climate mafia has created a atmosphere of hatred. It is you LWNJ's who label any person who disagrees with your religion as a denier. Which is a pejorative as anyone with a brain knows. That is YOU.

That's right.

And it's our fault that muslim terrorists nut out
And it's the Jews' fault that they were targeted by Nazis.
It was John Lennon's fault that he attracted the attention of a lunatic.
It was JFK's fault that he was assassinated.

Dumbass.
No, it is your fault that you are such an ignorant ass. You have the greatest research tool that the world has ever invented right in front of you, and you do not use it.

No, it is your fault that you are such an ignorant ass. You have the greatest research tool that the world has ever invented right in front of you, and you do not use it.

Wrong moron, the greatest tool is suppose to be your mind.

If the building was shot at, obviously, whoever did it needs to be caught and punished, but blaming pro science people as a group is stupid. Sounds like something Alex Jones would do

\

there are plenty of people who can call themselves SCIENTISTS who have political agenda.
Of course----I am confident that NO ONE here in cyberspace would call little old jewish lady
ME-----biased.----------but----I do have educational credentials that define me as "scientist"

"Some where there are expanding polar bear populations shaking their heads."

COP-21-slides-polar-bears.png

That 6% poll was complete hogwash. Surveyed the readers of the AAAS magazine which include LOTS of non-practicing scientists. And relying on junk factoids like that is why you miss the LARGER PICTURE that science doesn't REQUIRE a political point of view. Unless politics is your PATRON..

Again --- it's all that media and political OVER hype from YOU and the folks who POLITICIZED IT in the 1st place. The kids who were fed Al Gore, the political statements about it being the BIGGEST STRATEGIC threat to our national security. The RECENT comparisons by The Nation and I believe Bill Mahrer, insinuating that the Saron gas attack in Syria was NOT the deadliest gas attack --- CO2 "pollution" was.

It's YOU using the inflammatory DENIER labels and Congressional INVESTIGATIONS into skeptical scientists.

YOU --- created this Fascist reaction -- don't even TRY to project it on the GOP or RWNJs..

polar-bear-and-al-gore-meme.jpg

polarbear_billboard.jpg

I didn't know you'd already posted the polar bear thing, I'm slow right now, need more Espresso :eusa_doh:

So they could injure or kill someone who agrees with them? This is exactly the type of logical reasoning we see from junk scientists.
Silly ass, their chances of hitting anyone on the fourth floor were almost zero. Nope, just trying to discredit some very good people who have been forced into politics to defend themselves.

Are you trying to RATIONALIZE THIS? Don't tell me about the chances of hitting someone on the fourth floor. It CAN be done. And Dr John and Dr. Christy are now gonna be elevating their OWN "packing of heat" -- if they haven't already done so.. .

I don't have those credentials, at least, not yet. However, I have read scientific journals since I discovered them in high school. And, from
Fourier on, all the evidence says that we are the cause of a warming globe due to the emissions from burning fossil fuels.

I don't have those credentials, at least, not yet. However, I have read scientific journals since I discovered them in high school. And, from
Fourier on, all the evidence says that we are the cause of a warming globe due to the emissions from burning fossil fuels.

Nor will you ever. That much is clear. However anyone claiming that RWNJ's are the cause of this attack is simply living in la la land. The facts are very clear that the politicians, and politically motivated scientists have been screaming that "deniers" need to be killed, that they need to be imprisoned. You assholes have just fired the first shots. Get ready for a very long ride that won't end well for you and your fellow terrorists.

Forum List

Back