The March for Science Terrorists.

Yet, it's only those climate scientists that are skeptics that got shot at.
Yes shooting at those who disagree are terrorists. They are leftists. That's whst they do.

This is a war. This is what happens in a war.

So scientific inquiry is now "a war"?? Howdafuck did THAT happen?

The whole GW issue has been misrepresented and severely overhyped. These know-nothings got all wound up by the hysteria and the media frenzy. They couldn't tell you what Dr Roy and Dr John had even said.

THIS is what happens when you politicize science.

If the building was shot at, obviously, whoever did it needs to be caught and punished, but blaming pro science people as a group is stupid. Sounds like something Alex Jones would do

Or anyone of those morons carrying banners with POLITICAL slogans who wouldn't have a CLUE who the IPCC is or what the current temperature anomaly is..

LYING about GW science -- as the media and politicians have done -- is the INCITEMENT for this violence. That and just a hatred of losing power to a jerk like Trump.. It's simple -- a small MINORITY of that mob march that preceded the shooting are science literate. But they HAVE been incited for about 2 decades now with propaganda and hype.. That's CLEARLY the burden of the Left...

I don't have those credentials, at least, not yet. However, I have read scientific journals since I discovered them in high school. And, from
Fourier on, all the evidence says that we are the cause of a warming globe due to the emissions from burning fossil fuels.

Did it all say that TOP SCIENTISTS claim the "Oceans are gonna boil""?? Because that's how CBS New TV reported it.. You wonder WHY a bunch of science illiterates are convinced this is a life and death struggle? It's all on you. For GENERALIZING the topic, ignoring the specifics, and HYPING every drought, flood, hurricane, brush fire, or tornado as GOD'S OWN PROOF -- the planet is already fucked.. .

Isn't that your message OldieRocks? That every weather event you can find is the apocalypse arriving NOW? Is THAT in these papers that you read? Because it's NOT consensus in the Bray/Storch polls of scientists..

Question is now -- how do you COOL this down? How does politics and media put a damper on this? OR WILL THEY? Maybe they double down as MOST of the leftist establishment has done on Trump...

I don't have those credentials, at least, not yet. However, I have read scientific journals since I discovered them in high school. And, from
Fourier on, all the evidence says that we are the cause of a warming globe due to the emissions from burning fossil fuels.

Nor will you ever. That much is clear. However anyone claiming that RWNJ's are the cause of this attack is simply living in la la land. The facts are very clear that the politicians, and politically motivated scientists have been screaming that "deniers" need to be killed, that they need to be imprisoned. You assholes have just fired the first shots. Get ready for a very long ride that won't end well for you and your fellow terrorists.

That's a pretty broad accusation without any evidence to back it up. There are fringe crazies in every group who might turn to violence, but are you saying that the scientific community condones or encourages violence like the right did for that Bundy group?

Nor will you ever. That much is clear. However anyone claiming that RWNJ's are the cause of this attack is simply living in la la land. The facts are very clear that the politicians, and politically motivated scientists have been screaming that "deniers" need to be killed, that they need to be imprisoned. You assholes have just fired the first shots. Get ready for a very long ride that won't end well for you and your fellow terrorists.

That's a pretty broad accusation without any evidence to back it up. There are fringe crazies in every group who might turn to violence, but are you saying that the scientific community condones or encourages violence like the right did for that Bundy group?

No, it isn't. I did not claim anything that is not patently true. There will be an investigation and if the perps this time are not caught the attention that they have now drawn to the argument is going to focus even more critical exposure of the goals of the AGW pushers. Enjoy the ride silly girl. It's now going to get fun.

Are you trying to RATIONALIZE THIS? Don't tell me about the chances of hitting someone on the fourth floor. It CAN be done. And Dr John and Dr. Christy are now gonna be elevating their OWN "packing of heat" -- if they haven't already done so.. .

He has to rationalize, science is not on his side.

No, it isn't. I did not claim anything that is not patently true. There will be an investigation and if the perps this time are not caught the attention that they have now drawn to the argument is going to focus even more critical exposure of the goals of the AGW pushers. Enjoy the ride silly girl. It's now going to get fun.

By your reasoning, every person who doesn't want abortion to be legal is actively encouraging the murder of doctors, and the burning of clinics.

Some in the Climate Science community DO seem to excite radicalization of the movement. Like James Hansen with his "coal trains of death" or "Then the oceans boil" comments. MOST don't. They WANT to be left alone to do their work. There's about a dozen "activists in lab coats" that have PURPOSELY been hyping the science and misrepresenting it. The rest are just fine.

But it's not the scientists inciting this. It's POLITICAL leadership, the UN with their global redistribution agendas, and ESPECIALLY the leftist controlled media that have been given cover by the activist scientists and the politicians.

Some in the Climate Science community DO seem to excite radicalization of the movement. Like James Hansen with his "coal trains of death" or "Then the oceans boil" comments. MOST don't. They WANT to be left alone to do their work. There's about a dozen "activists in lab coats" that have PURPOSELY been hyping the science and misrepresenting it. The rest are just fine.

But it's not the scientists inciting this. It's POLITICAL leadership, the UN with their global redistribution agendas, and ESPECIALLY the leftist controlled media that have been given cover by the activist scientists and the politicians.

Yet you title this thread
That is misleading hyperbole. I already got my hand spanked for calling that horse shit, so I won't do it again now, but you are exciting at least as much as the scientist you accuse of causing the incident, this is (....insert anything but horseshit here.......)

That is misleading hyperbole. I already got my hand spanked for calling that horse shit, so I won't do it again now, but you are exciting at least as much as the scientist you accuse of causing the incident, this is (....insert anything but horseshit here.......)

It was eco-terrorism when animal rights activists bust up labs and forest harvesting. It was right wing terrorism when abortion clinics get attacked, so I guess it would be climate terrorism when a University lab complex gets 7 focused bullets into one person's office.

I don't LIKE it. As a Civil Libertarian, because it demotes the word terrorism to relatively rare, DOMESTIC inspired events, but it's all gotta stop...

The abortion violence and climate violence was very predictable. BECAUSE it was stoked politically and in the media.

It was eco-terrorism when animal rights activists bust up labs and forest harvesting. It was right wing terrorism when abortion clinics get attacked, so I guess it would be climate terrorism when a University lab complex gets 7 focused bullets into one person's office.

I don't LIKE it. As a Civil Libertarian, because it demotes the word terrorism to relatively rare, DOMESTIC inspired events, but it's all gotta stop...

The abortion violence and climate violence was very predictable. BECAUSE it was stoked politically and in the media.

Abortion clinic violence received widespread support, but I haven't seen a bit of support for the incident you described. Have you? You're not even sure of what the motivation for those gunshots were. At this point, it could be nothing more than a divorcing couple, or a drug dealer who happened to be in the building, but you are quick to make up shit to support your unproven accusation.

Yes shooting at those who disagree are terrorists. They are leftists. That's whst they do.

The whole GW issue has been misrepresented and severely overhyped. These know-nothings got all wound up by the hysteria and the media frenzy. They couldn't tell you what Dr Roy and Dr John had even said.

Science IS political.

Look at the sources of big money, buying "scientists" to say we should go back to crapping in our own yard.

Big oil, big pharma, bug business.

You don't see Monsanto siding with the bees and it's no accident that the CEO of Exxon is in drumpfs Admin.

Follow the money and that is the fault of the willfully ignorant RWNJs"

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Abortion clinic violence received widespread support, but I haven't seen a bit of support for the incident you described. Have you? You're not even sure of what the motivation for those gunshots were. At this point, it could be nothing more than a divorcing couple, or a drug dealer who happened to be in the building, but you are quick to make up shit to support your unproven accusation.

The event was THAT SAME DAY as a march right past the building. I'd say your "alternate possibilities" are pretty damn slim.. And seven shots into a Senior Faculty office is a "drug deal"? Just admit it and move on.

There WAS inciteful rhetoric at the D.C. rally. And more Political slogans in the crowd than anything about science. Can't allow those reactionary deniers to KILL the PLANET -- can we???

Science IS political.

Look at the sources of big money, buying "scientists" to say we should go back to crapping in our own yard.

Big oil, big pharma, bug business.

You don't see Monsanto siding with the bees and it's no accident that the CEO of Exxon is in drumpfs Admin.

Follow the money and that is the fault of the willfully ignorant RWNJs"

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

You just don't like the PRODUCTS of those businesses. Got nothing with their science or R&D.. IN FACT, back in the 1980s when the Exxon internal scientists wrote their famous paper on GW PROJECTIONS -- they were FAR more accurate in their analysis than ANY of the early IPCC work or the climate papers in that time period.

There's no consensus on treating heart attacks in the medical community after all this time. What makes anyone think that the science is settled on Global Warming?

What does a Sec of State have to do with Exxon or science? In fact, Exxon was JUST TURNED DOWN last week for a waiver to their latest Russian deal. You're just politically hung-up -- like a rack of sausage..

The event was THAT SAME DAY as a march right past the building. I'd say your "alternate possibilities" are pretty damn slim.. And seven shots into a Senior Faculty office is a "drug deal"? Just admit it and move on.

There WAS inciteful rhetoric at the D.C. rally. And more Political slogans in the crowd than anything about science. Can't allow those reactionary deniers to KILL the PLANET -- can we???

Yet you still can;t say that is the only possible reason. I'll agree it could have been some fringe actor, but you don't know that, and your instigating hyperbolic thread title is way out of line.

Yet you still can;t say that is the only possible reason. I'll agree it could have been some fringe actor, but you don't know that, and your instigating hyperbolic thread title is way out of line.

Oh -- so a drive-by shooting into a "Climate Denier's" office on the NIGHT OF a protest march against the lab isn't one of the better guesses?

Good think you're not in R&D or detective work.. That's all I can say.. :happy-1:

Its all about unelected people being able to dictate US policy on this which means everything and they are so close.....time to hyperdrive the hysteria and herd the sheeple over the goal line

So our rwnj's are not satisfied with labeling scientists as alarmists and communists, now they want to label them terrorists. I think it more likely that was done by some rwnj's to blame the scientists.

You think the morons associated with that "March" are a RWNJ problem. Hell no man --- these yahoos are YOUR PROBLEM -- YOU created them...
I am not a scientist, at least not yet. But it is you RWNJ's that created the present activist attitude in scientists. A few years ago, a poll was taken, and they found that only 6% of scientists were Republican. For obvious reasons. Rejecting reality is not something that scientists do, but is the theme song of the GOP. I think that this movement is going to have a far larger impact than you wingnuts can imagine.

Oh, was that poll done the same way the 97% of scientist agree with AGW stat was done?

'97% Of Climate Scientists Agree' Is 100% Wrong

The Myth of the Climate Change '97%'

Remember Lysenko?

This is why science and ideology must never mingle and today our scientific establishment is controlled by socialists.

Forum List

Back