The mathematics of election fraud and how 2020 was such a scam

Lol....... like there is any "proof" in your Drumpf inspired link, likely produced by a troll farm in St. Petersburg (Russia, not Florida, dumbass) :badgrin:
I can't identify who wrote it. "Vote Integrity" is all I'm getting.

The last few "analyses" I've investigated turned out to be written by Trumpsters.

Until I hear differently, I'll side with the FBI, the Justice Department, the Attorney General, the CIA, Republican election officials, and the Trump-appointed judges who laughed this stuff out of the room.
The DOJ and FBI are corrupt. That was proven long before the election. You prefer the country is run by criminals. Some of us do not like that idea.

Lol....... like there is any "proof" in your Drumpf inspired link, likely produced by a troll farm in St. Petersburg (Russia, not Florida, dumbass) :badgrin:

The last few "analyses" I've investigated turned out to be written by Trumpsters.

Until I hear differently, I'll side with the FBI, the Justice Department, the Attorney General, the CIA, Republican election officials, and the Trump-appointed judges who laughed this stuff out of the room.
The DOJ and FBI are corrupt. That was proven long before the election. You prefer the country is run by criminals. Some of us do not like that idea.
I know. Everyone's corrupt except the ever-honest Trump and his loving Trumpsters.

:auiqs.jpg:

The election was stolen by xidensturs

All the claims I've read that the election was "free and fair" were written by SJW Biden voters. I guess we can just ignore them, right?
I don't care what you do. You lost. Tough shit.
A1%2B%2Bmonkeys.png

I know. Everyone's corrupt except the ever-honest Trump and his loving Trumpsters.

Not everyone, that’s not logical

This executive summary explains in plain detail every aspect of the fraud and what happened to 42 crucial electoral votes.

You dip shit libs want proof, open your crusty,droopy eyes and learn you are frauds of the highest order

THIS is not proof. This is some nerd, trying to rationalize how it might have happened. REAL investigation doesn't start with a conclusion and look for evidence to support this conclusion, and twist itself into knots to get it to come out right.

Stop wasting your time on lies and bullshit.
The forensics are coming dear.....They're a commin

Until I hear differently, I'll side with the FBI, the Justice Department, the Attorney General, the CIA, and the Trump-appointed judges who laughed this stuff out of the room.

I like how they use algebraic equations in their "analysis", like any Drumpf supporter who believes in election fraud is going to understand it. :badgrin:
I understood the algebra as it is explained sperm belcher

Massive and obvious fraud occurred. Period.

Seriously you are trying to blow smoke by screaming the disproven Russia Russia Russia nonsense?

If only the mathematicians were quick enough to get this evidence in front of a Judge!

They've only Squealed about the batch of mail in votes that started showing up as statistical anomalies since Trumpybear demanded they "Stop the Count"!

Seems like de ja vu all over the place!

Everyone knows what happened....you can tell by how fast the libtards arrive at any thread that proves the election was stolen....I wonder how they feel to learn they are not the majority in America.....just an angry rude violent lying cheating minority.....if they didn't have the stupid people in the media on their side they would be toast.....

Someone should re

The election was stolen by xidensturs
This executive summary explains in plain detail every aspect of the fraud and what happened to 42 crucial electoral votes.

You dip shit libs want proof, open your crusty,droopy eyes and learn you are frauds of the highest order

THIS is not proof. This is some nerd, trying to rationalize how it might have happened. REAL investigation doesn't start with a conclusion and look for evidence to support this conclusion, and twist itself into knots to get it to come out right.

Stop wasting your time on lies and bullshit.
The forensics are coming dear.....They're a commin

YES, they are, in GA, DC and in NY.

Every time Trumpybear opened his gaping maw!

Of course it is, only RWNJ's can see.

Everyone knows what happened....you can tell by how fast the libtards arrive at any thread that proves the election was stolen....I wonder how they feel to learn they are not the majority in America.....just an angry rude violent lying cheating minority.....if they didn't have the stupid people in the media on their side they would be toast.....
LOLOL..............Look at these idiots avoiding the article....lololol

Well explained to them. I might have my life endangered speaking out like every one else that tried

We're not avoiding it. Why would we waste our time on it?

There are a SHIT TON of REAL issues and problems out there to discuss. Unlike Republicans, people on the left don't buy into conspiracy theories, and lies. We live in the REAL world.

Well explained to them. I might have my life endangered speaking out like every one else that tried

There are a SHIT TON of REAL issues and problems out there to discuss. Unlike Republicans, people on the left don't buy into conspiracy theories, and lies. We live in the REAL world.
Yep. mathematics is a conspiracy now....LOL...................Hon. You guys cheated your asses off. I knew when 6 states shut down and counted for a week, your ilk was involved.

It really did. Trump has had to return more than $122 million dollars he fraudulently drained for his donors' bank accounts. That's the real meaning of "Stop the Steal".

I fail to understand why Trump's credit card privileges haven't been revoked. Usually VISA and Mastercard pull your ticket after one fraudulent charge from your company. People were having thousands drained from their bank accounts after making what they thought was a one-time donation.

Ton of issues. How about all those infected Covid beaners beaning around. Children dumped over a wall. You never said a word yet of that cruelty. You don't care. You even had to use Obama Cages to dis Trump. Now look what happened...LOLOL

Forum List

Back