🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The media

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Who are they? Really? They push this anti cop, white anti Cristian aniti America anti western narrative all the time. Why? To whos benefit? Because George Soros is a rich white European jew,,, What the hell is really going on here?

The Democrat Media Complex (DMC) reads a script from the state run Chinese Communist party. This is why leftist who get their news from the Hate Night shows spew the identical idiocy as leftists who read the NY Times. or the dozen morons who watch CNN. They all follow a script from Beijing.

Who are they? Really? They push this anti cop, white anti Cristian aniti America anti western narrative all the time. Why? To whos benefit? Because George Soros is a rich white European jew,,, What the hell is really going on here?
He actually denounced his religion.

There is no ‘the media.’

They do not function as a single entity, they do not work in concert in pursuit of some nefarious agenda, they are not participating in some evil conspiracy.

They are not ‘anti-cop,’ they are not ‘anti-white,’ they are not ‘anti-Christian,’ and they are not ‘anti-American.’

There’s nothing more ridiculous than conservatives whining about ‘the media' and 'Soros.'

• Banned
I stopped watching the main stream media.. after MAGA hat fiasco of 2019..Eric SANDMAN...white kid
that was being harassed by blacks and Indians, the MEDIA NEVER ever pulled back and admitted they where wrong...They cherry pick racist incidents and bad police actions and never mind the Ginormous black on black crime rate... I am so disgusted with the main stream media right now...All of a sudden, it's white racist cops murdering blacks...Really? The huge black on black murder rate magically goes away and a few bad cops are our focus? I hear blacks crying wolf, like Jesup Smollet. and the media is their bitch.

Last edited:
There is no ‘the media.’

They do not function as a single entity, they do not work in concert in pursuit of some nefarious agenda, they are not participating in some evil conspiracy.

They are not ‘anti-cop,’ they are not ‘anti-white,’ they are not ‘anti-Christian,’ and they are not ‘anti-American.’

There’s nothing more ridiculous than conservatives whining about ‘the media' and 'Soros.'

Um, last I checked about 6 companies own the entire mainstream media (it's probably less by now) so if you don't think media concentration is an issue, you are either ignorant or dishonest.

And they absolutely do have an agenda. One would have to be utterly blind and ignorant to not realize that. Or a dishonest shill.

Last edited:
The Democrat Media Complex (DMC) reads a script from the state run Chinese Communist party. This is why leftist who get their news from the Hate Night shows spew the identical idiocy as leftists who read the NY Times. or the dozen morons who watch CNN. They all follow a script from Beijing.

Sigh. It's not a Democrat/ Republican thing. I wouldn't even say it's a "left / right" thing.

The criminals who run this world are globalists, oligarchs. They control both "sides." The real divide is authoritarian vs liberty / individual rights.

• Banned
Remember the MAGA hat kid circa 2019? Um Eric Sandman? OH, he smiled. He was white and male, and smiled. The media ignored the black Muslims pushing out the hate mantra, or and the fact the Indians chose to confront this kid,, Wait a red hot minute...blacks slaughter each other in huge numbers, buts its white cops we are fixated on? Jessup Smolets syndrome...lets relax and take a deep breath. I've seen this years back, blacks' crying "wolf" and the media eats it up...

Forum List

Back