The "Merchant of Death", freed by Joe Biden, goes on TV to cheerlead Russia's war against Ukraine

Every Biden supporter owns this.

th

Yeah, helping to free a US citizen "sounds like insurrection."

And you retards wonder why no one takes you seriously. :itsok:

You didn't answer the question: Why did your "president" free a Russian nationalist who supports Putin's war against Ukraine?

I can only conclude you also support Putin's war against Ukraine.

You didn't answer the question: Why did your "president" free a Russian nationalist who supports Putin's war against Ukraine?

I can only conclude you also support Putin's war against Ukraine.
Sure, we do. We love Putin to win the war so much that we are giving billions to Ukraine in money and weapons.

Poor retard. Did you skip your meds this morning? Thoughts and prayers. :itsok:

Sure, we do. We love Putin to win the war so much that we are giving billions to Ukraine in money and weapons.

Poor retard. Did you skip your meds this morning? Thoughts and prayers. :itsok:

You STILL didn't answer the question: Why did your "president" free a Russian nationalist who supports Putin's war against Ukraine?

Now it just looks like you're a Russian agent.

You STILL didn't answer the question: Why did your "president" free a Russian nationalist who supports Putin's war against Ukraine?

Now it just looks like you're a Russian agent.
Actually, I did.

What part of “ US president helping to free a US citizen" did your retard brain not grasp?

In one sense the Bout all- time disaster is worse than Sleepy's complete surrender of Afghanistan .

Perhaps clever Victor got off by using his stash of photos of Sleepy tickling little girls and Hunter tickling bigger ones ----- when he was in Kyiv on one of his peace keeper missions ----- delivering munitions to the Nazi government , all paid for by the US public .
But hopefully Victor has a few more photos hidden somewhere safe which dear Uncle P might like to buy for later use when Blinken is begging for scraps of mercy .

Forum List

Back