The "Merchant of Death", freed by Joe Biden, goes on TV to cheerlead Russia's war against Ukraine

He sold to whoever paid. But your support for Russian nationalist arms dealers is noted.
He sold second rate arms to second rate countries and second rate terrorist. The Neo-GOP has elevated an enemy thug's status for the sole purpose of denigrating the President of the United States. Russians love their useful idiots in the New Republican Party doing their bidding.

He sold second rate arms to second rate countries and second rate terrorist. The Neo-GOP has elevated an enemy thug's status for the sole purpose of denigrating the President of the United States. Russians love their useful idiots in the New Republican Party doing their bidding.

^^^Says the guy enthusiastically supporting a Russian terrorist freed by Joe Biden to go back to Putin and continue his war against America.

^^^Says the guy enthusiastically supporting a Russian terrorist freed by Joe Biden to go back to Putin and continue his war against America.

You Neo-GOP Poopagandist are too funny. The US outsells Russia 2 to 1 on the world stage. Beside we know the Neo-GOP has a hard on for Russia's Puti-bear and the Authoritarian Dictators The Dirty Don sucks up too.

LOL You worship the orange douchebag, and I'm the cultist?

No, your repeated TDS-suffering claim that anyone 'worships' Trump makes you a retard, not a cultist.

Snowflakes believe anyone who can fill a space larger than a school gynasium - which I believe was Joe's biggest crowd draw during his campaign - must be a 'cult leader'.

TrumpLaugh.jpg

No, your repeated TDS-suffering claim that anyone 'worships' Trump makes you a retard, not a cultist.

Snowflakes believe anyone who can fill a space larger than a school gynasium - which I believe was Joe's biggest crowd draw during his campaign - must be a 'cult leader'.

View attachment 738118
Aww... Here ya go...

Butthurt Cream.png

Who would be doing the same thing had Whelan been released.

Of course, had Whelan been released rather than Griner, the racist, bigoted right wouldn't be complaining about it.

Except Trump was not stupid enough to trade Bout for USMC Whalen, which means he sure wouldn't have traded Bout for a spoiled, pot smoking, anti-American lesbian pro athelete who believed her celebrity status gave her the right / ability to ignore Russian law.

Who would be doing the same thing had Whelan been released.

Of course, had Whelan been released rather than Griner, the racist, bigoted right wouldn't be complaining about it.
no. but the bigoted left would be screaming about the poor black lesbian

So, in your opinion, Russia is winning the war? Poor retard. Hope you don't wake up to reality. :itsok:

That isn't what he said at all.

It seems your reading comprehension level is the only thing lower than your IQ.

Brittany was the one and only American held captive overseas! First time ever no Americans are being held overseas!

WTF are you talking about?

Whelan is still being held in Russia. I think there is actually another American being held in Russia. There is an American being held in Venezuela.

And that is just what I can remember off the top of my head.

According to one report there are as many as 40 Anericans being held abroad.

WTF are you talking about?

Whelan is still being held in Russia. I think there is actually another American being held in Russia. There is an American being held in Venezuela.

And that is just what I can remember off the top of my head.
sarcasm

Forum List

Back