The METS just walked off the field in protest!

Why do they think this will change minds?...I really don't get it....all they are doing is pissing folks off and losing fans.....

When the big money owners and media owners start losing real money they are going to demand something be done.

I have a secret for you. The sports entertainment business isn’t all that powerful and big as you think it is

Why do they think this will change minds?...I really don't get it....all they are doing is pissing folks off and losing fans.....

When the big money owners and media owners start losing real money they are going to demand something be done.

I have a secret for you. The sports entertainment business isn’t all that powerful and big as you think it is

It affects a lot of people in many ways but as I said, this is going to spread to other areas also.

The real question I have is is this the new normal? What’s going to happen the next time a police officer rightly uses deadly force to defend himself from a mindless thug?
This will lead to the coming bankruptcy of NFL,MLB,NBA and MLS. :smoke: I think the NHL will survive because they're less radical that the rest of professional sports.:smoke:

It's only a matter of time before this spreads beyond sports.

It spread to the gaming community a couple of years ago, especially with weird forced transgender and homosexual storylines/character customization/altered (fake) history.

They tried to drop a gay married couple into Shadowlands (World of Warcraft) between two equestrian races (horse-like) and the community (rightuflly) got outraged at the forced "We're the good guys because we're gay," bullshit.

We also predicted this SJW invasion of gaming entertainment would eventually seep into the sports industry.

Gamers have been aware of the SJW invasion into entertainment for half a decade now.

The Cellar Dweller METS just walked off the field in protest!
My reaction, Go to Hell!
Who Needs You!
Da Mets Suck.

73afc357dcab201279c9ddc9aa0863ae.jpg

It affects a lot of people in many ways but as I said, this is going to spread to other areas also.
You sound hopeful that violence will spread.

I missed the violence. If people continue to fight a more fairer justice system, yeah, I'm OK with the violence. I've noted that many times.

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson.

I missed the violence. If people continue to fight a more fairer justice system, yeah, I'm OK with the violence. I've noted that many times.
You missed the violence? WTF? So, it's ok to commit arson, loot, and riot as long as its for a cause YOU personally support? WOW talk about completely and utterly unfair.

You missed the violence? WTF? So, it's ok to commit arson, loot, and riot as long as its for a cause YOU personally support? WOW talk about completely and utterly unfair.

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson.

Yes, it's understandable and something the founders understood would happen from time to time.

Forum List

Back